OH no no no no

I guess they don't want our money anymore either.

Attached: Capture.jpg (771x945, 152K)

>Transferring """"wisdom"""""

transfer your money into my bank account you old, useless dried up faggots

Our

Don't speak for me you alt right cuck

Hurry up and give them everything or you're a meanie

I wanted to make this thread but forgot.

right. Being a neet that lives off the state.. obviously you're for communism or you couldn't even afford to virtue signal online.
The state.

Attached: Cukcacarl.jpg (600x615, 40K)

Why don't they pass the torch with new stories instead? If they're passing it with old stories then they want to rely on the nostalgic audience in the first place, it doesn't make sense.

>are voicing a deep longing to learn from the wisdom of previous generations
Yea, This is bullshit. People are shitting on older generation's traditions and customs, not revering them.
They don't want to learn wisdom, They want to to mock them.

Why should I hate old people again?

They kinda ruined society. And they also raised the millennials. It was their apathy that sent us on this downward spiral.

limp wristed lefties found that its easier to blame boomers than the jews and thats the new talking point thats gonna be pushed here, blame boomers, forget the jews.
Hopefully true locals will see it a mile away, because as misery grows they will see the mob will feel betrayed, and since boomers are close to die, its easier to blame them to secure the nose.

No

waaaah I shouldn't have to make my way in the world. It's my daddy's fault. And my teacher and my priest. AND TRUMP! Waaaaaaaaa

Attached: cuck04.jpg (500x370, 42K)

>Boomer: *ruins the Zoomer’s life* “Psh, nothin personell kid”

>calls himself a Boomer
>still spends his money on children's movies

Attached: 1563036032240.jpg (712x714, 222K)

have sex /pol/tranny

>now's the time to pay to see rehashes of movies you've already seen a hundred times before
Oh boy!

Don't speak for me alt right cuck go fight for Israel and Jesus dweeb

>our
Get the fuck off my Sudanese pigeon husbandry forum grandpa.

you may hold the torch, ONCE YOU PRY IT FROM MY OLD DEAD HANDS

>you'll never live to see social security because their generation is going to eat through but while we continue to pray for it and they continually to refuse additional funding to it
>one of the largest demographic cohorts in the country that utilizes the majority of it's medical resources leaving your broke ass to cover the difference
>living and working longer than ever basically forcing a state of arrested development on younger generations as boomers continue to horde wealth and power
Fuck boomers.

Attached: 1518750024997.jpg (1024x970, 132K)

better to turn white families against each other than recognize it was the jews all along

Wait, is the media finally telling boomers to raise their kids properly and share their assets? A little late isn't.

Attached: 1515299348161.gif (300x168, 3.12M)

based.