Only halfway through episode two, everything is cringy

Only halfway through episode two, everything is cringy
>You guys make $40k? i only make $32k!
>(black woman) I only make $28k
does it get better?

Attached: 1564353977949.jpg (1200x674, 208K)

Man I miss Misfits

What episode is it where Laura Prepon lezzed out in the shower?

Attached: laura_prepon_03.jpg (1820x1024, 312K)

Enjoy one of those woke moments in each episode. Follow all of them, and you too can be an ally!

No, it wasn't very subtle in the past seasons but this is full of hamfisting social issues into it.

I finished today but it was a struggle to get through it. Too much fluff and over exaggerations of real issues.

Yeah, the last season is way more preachy than earlier.

Very lazy season overall. Doesn't even feel remotely like a max security prison anymore. Guards only exist when they're shown scheming one-on-one with prisoners, and inter-prisoner beefs are always immediately forgotten about. The whole prison feels like Florida this season.

You know lowballing and wage scaling is a legit issue, so I can kinda see wanting to include it, but you're not supposed to get pissed at your co-workers for it. They openly shared their wage with you, so if you're not being paid to scale for similar work you need to renegotiate, not take it out on your fellows as if this was somehow their fault. Their success should not be your failure and they've no stakes in if you're paid more or less, they have no reason to want a single person's wages to be any lower or higher than theirs. The smart thing to do would be to try and get equal wages, and if they tried retaliating for revealing wages to smack them with the National Labor Relations Act, instead of acting as if her male counterparts who are in a similar situation of control as her were somehow at fault.

I get the feeling the show didn't go this route.

well that's disappointing - I already felt it was getting too preachy around season 3 onwards and I'm usually pretty tolerant of it

>Yeah, the last season is way more preachy than earlier.
Netflix seems to get preachy with their legacy shows ending. Like if all this time we've been through some boiling frog experiment.

Attached: 1436817260356.jpg (780x589, 64K)

its not so much that its preachier this season. They just do it in such an obvious way. There is no nuance to it. Its like the user said about the wage gap line, it didn't fit a larger narrative to the story and was just put in there to be in there. They tried to put as many social issues in as possible just because.

>female circumcision
>"Good" illegals
>illegals growing up in america getting deported
>Not being able to recover after prison
>For profit prisons
>wage gap
>MeToo
>abortion

The other issue was them throwing drama in places just because, like Red getting dementia . Or Marrello having a dead baby episode.

oh, so they're just kind of shotgunning every topic they can think of rather than fleshing out a good reason for it to be in the show? yeah, that kind of sucks. I don't usually mind so long as it's woven into it in a genuine way, even shit that's blatantly wrong like the wage gap meme I can ignore so long as it's decent content

>make the hot columbian bitch get ICE'd out of spite since men liked watching this show for her.

Attached: 1392003757481.png (528x418, 259K)

what about the red pill shit like the diversity hire with the black chick being the warden?

>"Good" illegals
not gonna lie, i kinda nutted when that illegal broke her ankle and got left behind. anyone else?

So what happens to Piper in the end?
I stopped watching after Season 3.

Did you know Laura Prepon is a Trump supporter. Odd, right

piper gets out a season or 2 ago and struggles trying to maintain a job and her relationship with the other bitch while dyking it out with another woman.

Anything after the first season is shit, why are you asking if it gets better ?

lies she was at that stupid women's march bullshit.

I don't wanna sit through this shit. The last two seasons have been absolute garbage. I only watched for Red, though. Can someone spoil me how her arc goes so I don't have to spend ten hours watching it

There is a scene where the cute blonde girl CO is about to report one of the guy COs for bringing drugs in. but she walks into an office of all the guys making intense humping and sex noises and its just over the top for no other reason to say that men are pigs

She gets dementia

Red got nerfed hard. Honestly you might as well just say she isn't even in this season. Really a sad pathetic ending to what started out as a great character.

Red was slowly losing it after spending time in the shoe, but later it's revealed she gets dementia and a UTI.

Netflix is just making it too easy to drop subscription. Warner and Disney is going to spit road the shit out of them

Look it up. She has always voted conservative. I just found it odd because of all her roles

That's it? Any other details? Oh, what about Caputo? I liked him until they cucked him hard

gets metoo'd.

Alex or the real actress?

and a vasectomy

A student from the night classes he taught on the show

Wait, I think you initially replied to the wrong person. You mean Caputo gets metoo'd?

yeah he does. sorry about the confusion.

>MeToo'd
>Ball surgery to get GF pregnant
>GF gets pregnant and then gets an abortion
>Adopts a kid

That scene of the like 7 year old singing Cold 45 went on way too long. It was funny for a couple lines but it was overplayed.

Does he end up with that tall fucking woman?

i thought she lied just to get the pill for the illegal

>DON'T HAVE KIDS
>ADOPT SOMEONE ELSE'S RESPONSIBILITY INSTEAD!
I'm dropping this subscription so fast when mind hunter premiers.

Attached: 1386089440276.gif (500x383, 474K)

how about you watch the fucking show or read a wiki of the episodes, holy shit

I don't remember her name and I looked up the wiki for Caputo but it hasn't been filled out for season 7 yet

I thought so too, but then why did they go out to adopt a kid?

Many i misunderstood the scene. I think she was not actually pregnant and just said that to get the pill for the illegal.

Jeez user don't be so mean

The show was always "woke". If you've made it this far and you're still watching it shouldn't bother you.

Finished it last night. Finale was kind of...eh. I thought it was realistic and true to the show's overall theme that not everyone got a happy ending. At the same time though, a lot of plotlines were just dropped rather abruptly and some characters didn't even get any closure at all. It felt less like they were leaving things purposely ambiguous and more of they just couldn't be assed to actually come up with anything for some characters.