Untitled

Attached: 1563845848910.png (607x646, 519K)

Have another glass

FOOD ALRIGHT?

and sex

what the fuck was his problem?
no seriously what was it, I haven't seen the movie in a long time

He was really nervous that Alex wouldn't like the spaghetti dinner that he and his muscleclad lover prepared for any incoming visitors

his wife died after being raped and him crippled by Alex so he took his revenge what is there to not understand

also they should have put in Alex killing the prisoner

alex raped his wife so hard that she fucking died, so mr. spaghetti planned to get him wasted so he and his muscular lover could return the favor

Attached: EFDBCDB5-4FB8-455C-B647-CFCD5B084F96.png (1200x720, 969K)

images you can hear

FOOOD

ALRIGHT?

Was it a conscious decision by Kubrick to make the wine look like fruit punch and the spaghetti bland?

malcom mcdowell doesn’t drink and he’s gluten intolerant. so kubrick replaced the wine with punch (as you pointed out) and the pasta is gluten free

You’re so full of shit

I've actually read a long time ago that they were using real wine, but since Kubrick liked to do a million takes, they had to significantly dilute the wine with water so that McDowell didn't get shitfaced - hence the wine colour.

Not sure about the spaghetti, though.

NO SHES DEEAD

you would think that diluting the wine would trigger kubrick’s autism

ETERNAL LONELINESS AND SADNESS ALRIGHT?

veddy gud bran suh

>NOO SHE'S DEAD

Well it is filmed in the UK so that explains the bland food

TRY THE RAPE I MEAN THE WINE.

There was a showing of Clockwork in the college town close to where I live so I went because I thought it would probably be the only chance to see this movie on a big screen like it was meant to be seen.

I was in my late 20s at the time and the audience laughed hysterically throughout various parts of the film almost to the point of absurdity. "Try the wine" was one of the moments they laughed hardest ate.

Attached: clockwork Alex-Bedspread-Clockwork-Orange1-1024x618.jpg (1024x618, 102K)

TRY THE WIFE

In high school my friend and I used to quote "FOOOOOD ALRIGHT" quite often and we always had a laugh over it. I really need to watch A Clockwork Orange again. I used to watch it frequently but haven't seen it in years now

it holds up remarkably well

Oh absolutely, I've seen it a good number of times. I also love the book which I might even prefer over the film

RAAAAAAAAAPE ALRIGHT??

NOO SHES ALRIGHT?

How the fuck do you die by rape?

Do they just get a heart attack from the shock and stress?
Obviously im not talking about the Mr Hands, perforated guts kinda rape.

Because it's a dark comedy