Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: mauler[1].jpg (350x350, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sBqk7I5-0I0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 1548869425182.jpg (1306x979, 183K)

Idk hes been pissing me off and riding the algorithms dick by just doing marvel trash on efap. Back in the beginning he would just shit on youtube spergs for 7 hours and it was god tier background music. Now its just autistic screeching about captain marvels vagina or whatever

oh boy. everything is explained now

He's Welsh that's how they all are

Yes

who is this incel?

seek help

Attached: 23.png (1280x832, 1.56M)

Attached: autism.png (1295x826, 1.11M)

>5 hour video of him talking to two furries
why does he do this

Why does a clean shaven, fair skinned welsh man's baby face trigger shitskins and trannies so much?

Most people don’t care on what other people jerk off too.

>no video in 2 months
he's dead, isn't he

he kind of looks like sean astin not that bad looking desu

He posted a picture of his timeline for his (currently) 11 hour Game of Thrones deconstruction video thing, he's not dead he's just severely autistic and getting worse with his tendency to belabor points.

This is as disappointed as finding out Joseph Anderson wasn't actually a Dragon and Mattewmetosis wasn't actually a skinny redhead but both actually flabby pale pudgy face losers with darkish hair just like Mauler here.

I guess anyone who does longform video essays is inevitably going to look like this though.

You need free time do this kinda thing and a girlfriend would eat up that time.

seething disney shills

I realize you're like twelve and these people are your heroes but long form youtube essayists all have this very pale pudgy face look for whatever reason.

Attached: Joseph Anderson.jpg (380x292, 19K)

>Makes multiple "critiques" over 2 FUCKING HOURS LONG about some corporate garbage like Star Wars or Marvel

This is literally absurd. What the fuck can he possibly talk about for that long? More importantly, what kind of person actually listens to the whole thing? Like I'm fucking astounded that people like this exist.

Seriously, someone fucking help me out here.

Attached: a3435890645_16.jpg (700x700, 58K)

And yet they still look like actual men, unlike freaks like you who stitched on an Oscar Meyer to your groin and dyed you hair pink.

>btfos capeshit, nuwars, and got
Sounds pretty based to me.

It's kinda sad that the only people your generation has to look up to are losers like this.

I admire his passion and perseverance to actually sit down and make 5 hour+ critique series on shit he cares about. He is the autist all autists should aspire to be like.
And as such, I have made it my life's goal to watch every hour of content this dedicated madman produces.

Also it makes nice background noise while working as I am guaranteed this guy will go on about the same subject for longer than I will work on something, so I never have to pause work and look for something else to listen to. And he has a rather pleasant voice too I guess.

I always watch everything he does at 2x speed, someone had a list to one of his streams and hearing his voice, real-time, in 1x, without a speed-up, was fucking jarring dude talks like fucking treebeard.

Mauler is based.
"long man bad" cope harder

Well that explains something, treebeard is my favorite character from lotr and I love the way he speaks.

Mauler is a fucking legend.
EFAP is fucking great.

Attached: 1477093096796s.jpg (225x250, 10K)

Oh boy here we go again

oof. Big yikes

Isn’t Joseph Anderson married and has a kid?

>EFAP is fucking great
furries LEAVE

>this man has a wife and has bred her 3 times

it's not fair

I liked his videogame stuff but he knows fucking nothing about filmmaking and just nitpicks plot holes in children's movies these days

>More importantly, what kind of person actually listens to the whole thing?
It's just a background noise while working. I don't think anybody actually sits down and does nothing but listen to shit like this, if they do they're far more autistic than mauler. Never watched his streams, I don't care what people jerk off to but I fucking hate people who wear it on their sleeve like his furfag friends.

>Took three debates in a row to come up to the conclusion of "movie ok but bad adaptation."
>Two of them being the furry duo debating like "nuh-uh, you lose"
Not his finest moment.

This

t. Patrick Willem

And who knows filmmaking by your standards?

>What the fuck can he possibly talk about for that long?
All of the mistakes and there’s plenty there to justify the whole 6 hours

Nobody and he’s commented that he doesn’t expect people to watch it all in a single sitting. I tried but it took most of the day to listen to the full 6 hours and I was typically cleaning, eating, or working on minor things around the house.

Try one

Why do you need that? It's obvious he Mauler doesn't speak about any other aspect of film than plotholes.

They do care when you make it public

Same. DS2 was peak Mauler

Establishing what your standard is

youtu.be/sBqk7I5-0I0

>Mauler doesn't speak about any other aspect of film than plotholes.

Your loss.
It's not a legitimate criticism of Mauler to point out that he doesn't like bad writing. The fact that bad writing critiques make up a large percentage of his observations doesn't in any way discredit him or his videos.

Try to come up with something else.

That’s a fair point, but I would think that the majority of people would rather not know or still care.

Why do they invariably look like this? Mike Stoklasa, MattewMatosis, Joseph Anderson, and now Mauler. Is it something about long form video essay format that makes you into a pudgy face loser?

Attached: future long form video essayist.jpg (1000x668, 61K)

>not that bad looking
Dude looks like a DeS character.

>the tranny is trying to criticize others for their physical apperance

Where is this dude from, his accent is absolutely insufferable and makes it impossible for me to get anywhere in his videos.

“Baby face”

Fuck off he’s a lard ass incel

Wales.

I know he doesn't like bad writing, that doesn't mean he knows or talks about filmmaking.

And I bet you're a 'woke' american zoomer with mystery meat complexion, a surname that ends in a vowel, and ugly-ass dyed hair.
Eat shit, you mass media consuming muttoid.

>all bad writing is plot holes
>writing is not part of filmmaking

Attached: AF0B0A68-85B1-4AE9-B7D8-BB8E24C3EF50.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Writing and filmmaking aren't mutually exclusive.
You're just splitting hairs now and it's really pathetic.

Dam has the media brainwashed the youth so much that they think this resembles a man.

> It's obvious he Mauler doesn't speak about any other aspect of film than plotholes.

I never implied that and there's my post which proves it, if you were keeping track.

Nah I’m actually in decent shape because I don’t shit around all day criticizing cape shit for hours even though it only takes less than ten minutes to explain why it’s shit. Cope harder.

See

>I don’t shit around all day criticizing cape shit for hours even though it only takes less than ten minutes to explain why it’s shit
No.
That's why you come to Yea Forums and enter this specific thread on this specific board of all places, talking ecelebs and then act like you're somehow above all this shit and have your life perfectly sorted out even though you somehow know about this eceleb shit and frequent Yea Forums.

Because you're totally a normal and fit person with absolutely no vices that just randomly visits Yea Forums once every few years and not just talking shit and pretending you're some uber mega chad.

Being “ in decent” shape makes me a mega chad? Holy shit no wonder you view him as a good. Are your standards that low?

>you are a megachad or a nerd turbovirgin incel loser, no inbetweens

>when I grow up I want to be a pudgy face man just like them

Attached: watch my 4 hour video essay.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

He is fucking ugly!

>that doesn't mean he knows or talks about other aspects of filmmaking
There, sorry I didn't make that obvious leap so you'd understand what I was saying. It's safe to say he knows very little about film making, what he does know is plot holes for childrens movies. He's basically an even more tedious version of Cinemasins for long winded autismos.

What would you define as filmmaking then? Cinematography? Shot composition? Character design? Set design? CGI usage?

>not even addressing anything im saying

Okay, well thanks for admitting you're actually a tubby generic burgermutt that is just talking smack on the internet.
Please continue to tell me how a frequent Yea Forums browser like yourself is actually supremely fit and next-in-line Mr. Olympian and that you're above this eceleb shit even though you visit autistically visit and post on eceleb threads at night and probably have a giant bowl of funnyuns right next to you as you seethe when you read my reply to you.

no.

Yes

Sure, also acting, editing and choreography. And maybe some gear-talk. There's a lot to talk about when you think about a movie

Dude you can be in shape and browse a site on the internet, come on.

Motherfucker dissects every line in every scene. It'd be admirable if it wasn't so autistic.

Fall asleep watching RLM videos wake up to this faggot's 3 hour autistic video of starwars.
Fucking autoplay

Attached: 1337230584059.jpg (240x320, 42K)

Ok

>No.
That's why you come to Yea Forums and enter this specific thread on this specific board of all places, talking ecelebs

Implying making fun of lolcows makes you a loser. They are the modern day village idiots times 100

>and then act like you're somehow above all this shit and have your life perfectly sorted
What? I have problems like everyone else where did you get this idea from?

>even though you somehow know about this eceleb shit and frequent Yea Forums.

Again making fun of retards are fun I don’t do this 24/7 you may and that’s fine but I don’t.

>Because you're totally a normal and fit person

Being fit isn’t impressive raise your god dam standards I’m not a bodybuilder I just take care of myself and go jogging every weekend.

>with absolutely no vices that just randomly visits Yea Forums once every few years

Never said any of this

>and not just talking shit and pretending you're some uber mega chad.

If what I said makes you think I’m pretending to be a Uber chad than I pity your life.

Wow, you actually did make an autistically long response to me and you still probably expect me to believe that you're not some absolute trainwreck of a human being with massive insecurity over how people judge you on an anonymous basket weaving forum that isn't totally emotionally invested in this shit and totally not above all of this internet shenanigans.

Such a smart person. You really showed me there and made my analysis of you look totally unfounded and baseless.

It’s ok user. Even though you may hate me or think I’m some neck beard I still love you and think you can turn your life around.

Attached: 8FC82BFA-BAC1-4ED1-9EB9-404A799ADE77.png (1018x763, 204K)

Ok you are just a flaseflag shitposter who is trying to make people who watch Mauler look bad. Now I understand.

Nah, it's the tranny muttoids like you who are making yourselves look ridiculous to the world when you feel the need to go after ecelebs on the internet because of your consumer slave loyalty to a massive corporate brand that sees you as a pawn.

Ok.

hbomberguy is a faggot. We need a concentrated redpill on him. None of this trudging through kiwifarms to get the evidence. A quick and easy imgur album to spread on twitter.

As much as I don't like hbomberguy, I don't consider him a bad content creator.
His review of FO3 is probably one of the best video reviews of a single game I've seen.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (884x497, 137K)

>Nobody and he’s commented that he doesn’t expect people to watch it all in a single sitting
But I did exactly that.

Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products

Attached: D1oUGniVAAEBsmS.jpg (582x497, 46K)

Do other people finding an issue with what he likes take away from his enjoyment? What the fuck is this mentality.

everyone who isn't a furry hates furries

>MatthewMatosis
>Face reveal
Where?

actually, most people do, it's a good metric to determine if someone is a pedophile or not.

Yeah cause he was able to take more than a decade’s worth of talking points for a game and edit decently

Most youtubers I watch are autistic. Normalfags only do let's plays, make up tutorials and SEO optimization shit.

Just show them this

Attached: hc-uckold.jpg (1565x817, 256K)

How has he not finished the next TFA video?

Popularity went to the idiots head, and instead of releasing his fucking content went on tangents with his 'friends' into these 7 hour 'podcasts' where the retread the same fucking content time and time again.

Finish what ye started cunt.

he discovered shitting on got made him way more viewers

Nothing he's saying is wrong, you're getting cucked by an abstraction retard.

It's always the tism.

It's mostly audio so you can listen like a podcast while doing something else.

>just doing marvel trash on efap
The debate about the new Iron Spider movie was ridiculous.

If you haven't tried listening through at least an entire video, then you can't talk about shit, you lazy ADHD afflicted zoomer.

HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

based retard.

He's also working on a GoT video.

Why are you even on this board

sneed

Attached: 1563994536681.jpg (753x707, 29K)

Over an hour of his TFA review wasn't even a review of TFA. He rambles about random shit and drags out 15 minutes worth of e-drama into an hour and a half.

This. Both sides just gleefully ignored what the other was saying for the entire time.
>This version of spiderman isn't faithful to what 60 years of media portrayal made him out to be. He wouldn't cry in this situation. That's why some people think it's not a good spiderman movie
>How can you say it's not a good movie? Have you never cried in your life? He's fifteen!
I think that gay furry in particular is legit retarded.

so, I take it that The Force Awakens part 3, will not be released before Rising of Sky Walker?

How do you know what Matt looks like?

JA had sex and procreated

>I think that gay furry in particular is legit retarded.
Well that's what happens when someone spends too much time with the Stepfather. Rags used to be tolerable before he turned into a complete faggot, always quoting Sargon like if he was a big thinker. He brings nothing interesting in those EFAP. Wolf is better, he knows when to shut up.

he spends half the time talking about irrelevant shit at a theoratical level and the other half repeating the same talking points over and over.

If he wasn't autistic he could condense his videos into 30 minutes max.

he's with Sergon? well that explains a alot.

He's one of his top lap dogs (with Arch and LeVau).