Is Yea Forums ever right?

Is Yea Forums ever right?

Attached: 1564368606173.jpg (647x810, 97K)

yes, we're mostly conservative

I think Son of the Mask should have made a billion instead

I never predicted anything about this flick either way

the general consensus was never that it would flop, but that it would be terrible.
And it was.

If the original didnt exist this movie would be a 4/10 IMBD and be labeled as boring with no emotion

Attached: 1564370485742.jpg (271x186, 11K)

no one here has seen a movie made in the last five years

but almost every poster said that it would be hard to make the animals emote because of how realistic they made them look, and /we/ were right about that one

>thinking the mass popular don't and pay to watch trash

I really want one of those hats

>we

/thread

Da Lil Mermaid will gross a billion.
I'm shocked Dumbo flopped.

Brehs, it wasn't supposed to be this way

Disney remakes can't flop, this is why they aren't putting any effort into them. It's literally just selling the name and doing the bare minimum.

>Is Yea Forums ever right?
No, but /pol/ is.

No one predicted The Lion King would bomb tho you massive faggot

Yea Forums is a predominantly Christian and white board if you haven't noticed

test

based

We're right about your mom being a whore.

>disneyfags think "suck" means "wont make money"
>disneyfags think "good" means "made a bunch of money for other people"
Truly disneyfags are glib fascimiles of human beings

It's insane how far name recognition can carry a shitty movie.

get this greenhead outta here

>imagine getting dubs
>imagine getting only 22 posts in your shit thread about a shit bad cgi animal documentary
>imagine Yea Forums giving a fuck

Attached: miley_cyrus.jpg (513x635, 95K)

Frightening how Disney is too big to fail now.

didnt help Godzilla

>the general consensus was that it would be terrible.

Attached: r.png (822x1416, 150K)

I am quite sure the consensus here was that the movie would be underwhelming, but people would flock to see it anyway, because It's The Lion King.

>Disney remakes can't flop
dumbo
pete's dragon
through the looking glass

It's sad how dead summer blockbusters are that a CGI remake of an animated film will be the biggest hit of the summer.

Attached: image.jpg (960x946, 56K)

I do not recall anyone on Yea Forums ever saying that it will flop unironically. Americans are infantilized subhuman goyim and will gladly consume whatever familiar garbage big corp shits on their plates, and I applaud Disney for exploiting these pitiable creatures in the most cynical fashion

So the shit ones that modify the story too much flop...

>t. recently got BTFO by an americhad in another thread

The Pete's Dragon remake was WAY better than the original

OP btfo! Fuck I feel like I'm saying this more often than before.

It's sad how movies are so dead that a CGI remake of an old animated film is one of the biggest hits of the summer.

Listen assholes, these reboots are being near entirely financed by foreign countries who for whatever reasons were not allowed to see the originals so to them its a new movie. Chinese people are idiots who just want to see the real life ish CGI animals.

Lion King, Aladdin and Dumbo have Transformers tier 70% international gross.

Aladdin just made a billy, Yea Forums is never right and Yea Forums is basically the anti-/pol/ at this point due to never being right.

With movie quality, yes.
With box office numbers, no.

>Lion King, Aladdin and Dumbo have Transformers tier 70% international gross.

Doesn't matter, Disney is KILLING IT at the box office right now. I hate how it seems like Disney has become too big to fail right now.

>triggered mutt angrily spits soimilk everywhere

>movie quality, yes
I literally cannot think of an internet community that's worse at predicting or assessing the quality of the movie than Yea Forums

You know what he meant poophead

Disney just print money

Yes, the movie is trash.

Nice results for a plagiarism

Attached: 10293847190234.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

So Lion King 2019 is literally a remake of a plagiarised movie?

i don't know a single person that wanted to see this movie

but your pic agrees with that post?
RT scores don't reflect quality

Yeah. Funny how Tezuka, whose biggest inspiration was Disney, was later outright plagiarized by Disney.

How did she unwall?

based

>trump is a conservative

>i don't know a single person

ftfy incel, cope

chink market is a hell of a drug

China is responsible for less than 10% of TLK's gross

>hates immigrants and minorities
>loves Israel and Saudi Arabia
Sounds conservative to me.

not that impressive

Attached: Untitled.jpg (341x299, 37K)

So that's it? They can just smear any shit on the wall and the npc's will eat it up forever? Global warming/meteors/ww3 can't come soon enough.

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: the fck.png (500x369, 268K)

>So that's it? They can just smear any shit on the wall and the npc's will eat it up forever?

pretty much and with the international market a billion isnt even that special anymore

>2019
>cuckservative

Attached: 1460866381936.jpg (363x463, 125K)

>Yea Forums predicts film will suck
>film sucks
>despite sucking it breaks box office record
>OP pretends it was ever about the tickets
Every fucking time with Disney movies.

Oh boy I can't wait to see 2D remakes of their 3D remakes of their 2D movies in 2030.

Its a children's movie, that's the only genre that really has an audience any more. Adults would rather watch movies at home but kids need a distraction and taking the rug rats out to the theater is a minimum effort family outing.

So the parents see the advertising and think, "Oh The Lion King, I liked that when I was a kid, maybe my kids will too." and they take the family because its low effort and they fuck around on their phone for an hour and a half while the kids are distracted.

Attached: Thundercats 2012 vs 2018 thanks Cal Arts.jpg (2835x1323, 2.13M)

No, which is why all normies went to see Captain Marvel but stayed away from Alita. Just do the exact opposite of what Yea Forums says and you'll be fine.

kill all normalfags

I think people would've expected it to do much better than the Jungle Book. If you compared the original movies then LK did almost 5x lifetime gross, while the remakes did about the same.

You have to admire lefties. They can't meme, but they can sure copy and paste maga hats over pre-existing memes.

Yes. That time when they called OP a faggot.

Good

this.

Attached: trump_supportersin2018.jpg (240x250, 9K)

Imagine actually believing a president who has let in more immigrants and deported fewer than any president in recent history actually hates immigrants.

Attached: libtard.jpg (480x690, 46K)

Based

Attached: 3563650370.jpg (2518x1024, 774K)

Exactly. We predicted it would be shit and we were right. My prediction was that it would cross $1b at the box office easily because Beauty and the Beast was just as bad and it grossed over a billion.

The people who watch these movies are awful NPCs who only know how to consume and can't make value judgments unless a multi-billion dollar corporation tells them what to think. Even the critics refused to make excuses for this movie's utter mediocrity, so it is entirely the audience's fault.

Attached: 35693670.jpg (679x488, 106K)