Soooooo... basically... Gronald drampf

soooooo... basically... Gronald drampf....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 11.55.13 PM.png (1494x834, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TDWr7WpChh
youtube.com/watch?v=D5BGuOUOHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PD3aHKeFlSI
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*laughter* *applause*

Attached: 1468911394674.png (199x185, 49K)

I'm from Israel and Trump is worshiped here. We all hated Obama and our shows always mocked him as a dumb nigger/monkey/etc then Trump comes along. There are posters of Trump in cities, statues being erected, streets and towns are being named after him. All of our political candidates for parliament have to show off how close they are to Trump as a method of staying popular. He has a 92% approval among Israeli Jews, far higher than any other world leader (#2 is Putin with 65%)

Then I come to the US and find out everyone loves Obama but hates Trump. Bizarre

Attached: large.jpg (319x319, 16K)

I ordered groceries delivered and instead of hagen das ice cream they got me Ben and Jerry’s with this faggot on the pint. It was delicious and and now I want more but I hate him so much I don’t want to give them money.

Based larping /pol/ster

RETURN THE SCOOP IMMEDIATELY DONALD!

YOU MAY HAVE ONLY (1) ONE SCOOP

THE SINGULAR, SCOOP NOT SCOOPS

Oh you mean Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream™?

Attached: ben-jerrys-americone-dream.jpg (634x634, 58K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1539734057171.jpg (655x751, 211K)

Yeah that was it

I MEAN PUTTING THE CONE INSIDE THE ICECREAM AND COATING IT WITH FUDGE IS PRETTY BASED

BUT A VANILLA BASE IS PLEB TIER

DO LIKE A COFFEE VERSION AND CALL ME BACK

THE NUMBERS!

>Then I come to the US and find out everyone loves Obama but hates Trump. Bizarre
only the people involved in the media industry. they have been absolutely assblasted for 3 straight years because our media elites are used to being able to virtually coronate our leaders. trump proved that the media does not have as m uch power as they think they have. thats why they are so mad that their asses have prolapsed from being fucked so badly.

Attached: 1564363464988.jpg (500x375, 21K)

FFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFHHHHH

Attached: 1497507674632.jpg (650x487, 110K)

ben and jerry’s is tasty shit, but i refuse to buy it anymore because the owners have shoehorned politics into their marketing strategy. it should go without saying that turning your FUCKING ICE CREAM COMPANY into a leftist soapbox is retarded

I mean it's b8 but he's not wrong either, Trump's approval in Israel among Jews is like in the 90s% vs. Obama's 20s%, in the US Obama scored much higher than Trump does in popularity too

the left cant meme

FOUR SEVENS STEPHEN????

Attached: 1563589584331.png (334x392, 159K)

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: blackface.jpg (298x409, 22K)

I miss the Colbert Report and old Daily Show.

Attached: sad guts.png (322x340, 69K)

>I miss liberal propaganda tv!

It was a different time and I swear the writers were better back then.

what are they going to complain about when trump is out of office

pussy

It really is a weird feeling to think about Colbert now versus years ago. I loved him on Harvey Birdman and his other stuff was great as well. Now he just bangs on about one thing and virtue signals any chance he gets. Like Oliver ambushing Dustin Hoffman about accusations. Fucking snake in the grass. Fuck 'em both.

Attached: A-i1_i7CAAEEmrw.jpg (600x818, 99K)

>I prefer rightie propaganda tv

>rent seekers happy when theyre successful

OLIVER IS A WEASEL BETA WHITEKNIGHT FUCK THAT FAGGOT

COLBERT IS BASED BY COMPARISON

vocaroo.com/i/s0TDWr7WpChh

>trumptards are still triggered by this in 2019
lol

*whispers*
two

scoops

T W O !!!!!!!!!?

kek

anons mad

Attached: 1534146465447.png (329x334, 238K)

good on Oliver for grilling that hollywood degen
dunno why you're buttmad though

IT WAS ENTIRELY UNPROFESSIONAL

HE WAS MODERATING A PANEL ABOUT THE MOVIE WAG THE DOG

THEN AMBUSHES HIM WITH WHINY WHITEKNIGHT BULLSHIT ABOUT ALLEGED #METOO ACCUSATIONS FOR GOODBOY SJW POINTS

FUCK THE LITTLE FAGGOT

>only the people involved in the media industry.
nah pretty much everyone bruh

RETURN THE SCOOP OR SUFFER MY CURSE

btw people will say "Drumpf" when replying back to you on YT. It's hilarious how easy you can insult them and they never respond back.

lmao who gives a shit, nerd
>waaaah the rich boy was asked questions
muh rules
muh protocol
Good lad, Oliver.

I'm going to drop off a Dustin Hoffman in the bathroom.
Bye.

Attached: 1538406259121.png (540x540, 17K)

TWOOOOO

Attached: 1564197668637.gif (793x595, 1.11M)

Except the half who voted for him, BREHHHH

What did they do?

I used to really appreciate Stephen too. Kind of got a sense of what a cunt he actually was when he quit his cameo role on Venture Bros because it was "beneath him now" or whatever (then turns around & does Rick & Morty).
If not for that obvious proof of cuntishness I could almost buy him doing a "Colbert show" type sendup of talk show hosts, all of his "orange man bad" shit is all no-effort, right down to that mocking voice he uses to read the tweets.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

member?

youtube.com/watch?v=D5BGuOUOHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PD3aHKeFlSI

This is a copypasta btw

BASED

Attached: 6b7.jpg (1296x1644, 793K)

>has guest on
>guest clearly doesn't want to talk about politics
>stephen does everything he can to bring up trump and mention him at every opportunity to the guest's increasing frustration

Vanilla base is the filler of the ice cream universe. It waters down good flavor

its crazy how I actually want to go back to the mid-00's. nobody then thought that was even remotely possible.

Give me back my Emma you asshole

I've heard The Colbert Report was supposed to be a lampoon but I dunno he usually made sense.

Well unfortunately us boycotting it will do very little for their bottom line as far feminist ham beasts are there main customers who will be loyal til their early deaths

You’re not wrong, Colbert has started to turn before trump got elected. But the election broke him and he went insane

late night comedy will be completely fucked the moment trump isn't in office. nobody left watching that shit will care anymore when they can't get their nightly NPC programming about cheeto hitler

Name literally any right wing tv. Don’t say Fox News, tucker Carlson Is the only one on their who is moderately right leaning

based /pol/ARP

DOUBLE TWO SCOOPS! THIS CANT KEEP HAPPENING

>their
>I dont buy good ice cream because they dont hate niggers and trannies with me.
top lel, do you ever listen to yourself?

He was comparatively subtle in that. The Late Show style shit is so far over the top it practically screams taking the piss. But for some reason it seems more sincere here.

>implying there's none of that to be found elsewhere
tasty chicken

Its fucking hilarious how the jews literally have a have your cake and eat it to situation with trump, they have the mindless poppet they've always wanted to support isreal but at the same time american jews have the perfect evil racist goyum scapegoat to prove how progressive and diverse they are.

>he actually fell for it

Czeched

Attached: 1545065282522.jpg (565x407, 119K)

that post is 4 hs old snowflake, wew

I got a pint of this but it only had a single spoonful of ice cream in it

you can make a better product with store-brand ice creams desu

Bought it once. Colbert had some respect from me. Strangers With Candy was the shit. Early Daily Show was good. The Colbert Report was... eh. After that he's just turned into the media dick holster. They shove it in his ass and play sock puppet master with him now.

You know, just because you wear ladies clothes and are a communist doesn't mean that you aren't also an insufferable blight that also needs to go back to /pol/.

>network remake with colbert in the Howard Beale role

underrated post

Attached: 1381094082088.png (779x566, 408K)

High IQ makes you unstoppable like that

Attached: 1563900898936.jpg (620x856, 56K)

media trippling down on their insanity has already made trump the winner of 2020

This guy is such a great example of TDS
What will these retards do without drumfity doo dah?
They will be doing drumpf jokes years after he’s gone

incels

He will totally respond any minute now

LOOK DOWN
LOOK DOWN
DON’T TAKE ANOTHER SCOOP
LOOK DOWN
LOOK DOWN
LE DRUMP IS A BIG POOP

I’M JUST A-NON
AND I’M COLBERT

Attached: 64F49B96-3E07-4C9B-8F63-E263D0070A5F.jpg (538x445, 62K)

I'm from Israel and this man tells the truth
פאקינג גויים תתי אדם שייקח אותכם אלוהים

Sinclair Broadcast group
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
also
>name any right wing media
>except the biggest one because... it isn't right enough
Do I have that right? The reason you can't say that Fox News, the biggest news station in the country and an obviously right wing news company, is not is right wing is because it's not right wing enough?
In that case, jesus, what is right wing to you? Reading tracts of literature from Giovanni Gentile?

Obama was proPalestine and incredibly anti-Israel

They've been known as a pro LGB company before corporation virtue signaling gay rights was even a big thing

>war on media
get a load of this commie fuck

Colbert was at his funniest in Strangers With Candy. His Colbert Report show was good up until Obama got election, and he transitioned from being "that cool guy that made fun of the powers that be" to "Democrat bootlicker." I thought he'd get funny again when Trump took the office, but he's stuck in Democrat bootlicker mode.

so you don't think it's creepy and NPC-like that all your local news is getting controlled and given marching orders to look organic but actually read off of propagandistic scripts to push a political view?
That's literally the same shit you guys bitch about your enemies doing. The commies, the jews, the government, the liberals, etc. And yet there's actual obvious proof that right wingers do it and you brush it off with nitpicking about the source of the video?
Interesting commitment to the idea of a free media, bud.

Oh my god, that white male is trying to rape that woman with his psychic powers!!

He 1000% has trump derangement syndrome and I voted for Her

Just coast fags.