This mediocre bullshit is what everyone goes apeshit about? Jesus christ, i was bored out of my mind...

This mediocre bullshit is what everyone goes apeshit about? Jesus christ, i was bored out of my mind. I'm still watching it though but those last 20 minutes sure are a slog...

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (620x413, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEyMv-F9Y5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shazam is better, check that one out.

I literally just want a rocket & Thor movie since non of the others have any personally or depth

omg i just got to the feminist scene, i can't roll my eyes anymore or i lose them.

Attached: 1564261997236.jpg (1000x750, 102K)

Is there anything more cringey than some asshole going out of his way to prove how far he is removed from something?

No.

Well, you could be a capeshit fan.

I liked the Guardians of the Galaxy what little there was, and of course Ant-Man. The rest blew donkeys and goats.

Cry more Avaturd

So wait, 5 years passed for everybody but not for those fags that came back. And that leaves 0 problems? Peter Parker's friend is still in the same grade as 5 years ago?

This and Justice League were both awful. There's nothing entertaining about watching a bunch of heroes beat up an endless army of CGI villains against a CGI backdrop while quipping to one another. The only decent part of these movies are the early scenes where the heroes are doing more normal stuff.

Turn your brain off

They all got snapped too for plot convenience.

liking marvel movies?

Mediocre is the word. In hindsight, it was pretty obvious. Fans weren’t going COMPLETELY mental over it. Everyone just said they really liked it.

Final thoughts, iron man's daughter was cute. And there was some teenager standing alone at the funeral i didn't recognize. Waste of time, this made no fucking sense and was boring.

posted this in the other thread

did stark's snap kill thanos?

if thanos went forward in time, and was killed. doesn't that mean in the past thanos is no longer there to collect the stones and do the snap in the first place? what's the point of returning the stones if no one will be there to collect them?

Someone enlighten us as to who that was at the funeral.

Mjollnir is gone, they never sent the stones back, it's a mess. I can't believe people spend money on this... Statistically speaking there must be a person in this thread who paid for it with all the money they made. Good job morons, for rewarding a shit product and ensuring there will be made more...

They returned the stones because Tilda said that her timeline would be intrinsically fucked without their existence. It would “fall into darkness.” Which of course doesn’t make sense because that would also mean the main timeline is irreparably fucked.

>they never sent the stones back
Cap sent the stones back

Oh, i quit it before the ending. I just couldn't anymore..

Did you miss the part where they explained how time travel is multiversal and linear so all that dragging Thanos from his timeline and killing him did was create a new tangent timeline where his shenanigans never happened that's still totally unrelated to the timeline the film is set in? It's why they had to put all the mcguffins back at the end, so they didn't create a whole slew of shitty tangent timelines.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEyMv-F9Y5c

He was in Iron Man 3, I don't remember who he was in that movie but people theorized he would be the successor to Tony Stark.

Someone in my class said his favorite movie was Captain America: Civil War because of how important it is in the MCU and how relevant it is to the real world

at least justice league was less than 2 hours of trash instead of 3

I hope you beat his ass. He deserves it.

Everything with the final battle and after was so boring and it just went on and on. The Cast Away temp tracked sad music was physically painful.

I agree, also the Time travel asspull is the worst.

What a fucking faggot

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1564460293183.jpg (892x999, 166K)