What does Yea Forums think of Barstool's Call Her Daddy podcast?

What does Yea Forums think of Barstool's Call Her Daddy podcast?

Attached: chd.jpg (1400x1400, 861K)

why would any straight male call a woman his daddy

For me, it's The Duncan Trussell Family Hour

I dont

They generally give pretty spot on advice for picking up girls like them but their delivery reeks of desperation to be "shocking" and gets to be a tired annoying act after a while, couldn't really get past a few episodes

who are these whore cunt fucks

these women support cheating on your man if he has a small dick

and I agree

Go on then, how do I get a hot gf then?

>Look like Chad
>Dont look like not-Chad
>have money
>dont be poor
>have a big dick
>don't have a small dick

Pretty sure they're 6/10 in real life.

I rather jump off a bridge than to listen to them for two seconds.

And heres why

step 1) be good looking, girls don't fuck down ever, they only fuck equal or up. So if your a 6 its going to be hard getting that cute 7. If you're an 8 you can get those 7's a lot easier but hard to get 9's etc. Get fit, dress fashionable to the "tribe of girls" you like (dress fuckboy to get call me daddy girls, dress cool goth to get goth girls, dress preppy to get preppy girls, etc)

step 2) have ok social skills. too much is made about this as if learning this is the holy grail but really it comes down to learn make people laugh, learn to tell a good story and then just have a life so you have interesting things to talk about

step 3) push things forward with girls, ask what they are up to, get their # or insta, invite them out, dont be cheap and just pay for that stupid 8 dollar drink for them, get them back to your place, have sex. biggest problem guys have is they never move things forward and girls are NEVER going to do the work for you.

Thats my 2 cents but the CMD girls have good detail advice about what to text girls etc

>step 1: be chad
>step 2: be chad
>step 3: be chad

Reading shit like this is why I'm so fucking glad I'm married and don't have to put up with this bullshit anymore.

Attached: 6f4.png (1366x768, 619K)

>girls don't fuck down

that blonde hoe looks like she fucks &/%$$$##!"#=?=?)!=#?)=?)%!#"%%ยจ[*[spoiler
[
sdjkkaldddmmdmd/(spopslllpspoilspoillspispoilllspdilsmd,m , ,,,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHJHJGHHHJJJJKKKKKKAAABAR

Attached: 1564436584901.png (626x617, 82K)

anything barstool is cringe now, they became the very thing they set out criticizing. they're a bunch of woke NYC faggots now, the exact opposite of when they started. sad really

>insta
What? Insta what?

t. never been laid

link

I call my mistress daddy when she fucks me with a strap on

Two upper class girls who never had to face any adversity in their lives talk about life on easy mode from
their show which was handed to them because they are good looking.

I gave it a listen and some of the titles are click bait where they give the impression that something interesting
happened to them but it ends up being a lie or something they heard about a friend doing, but then they don't
invite them on the show to give a personal account.

Second this.