Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU
imgur.com/bQQoatW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no prize for "winning"
>just a "contest"

Attached: xY2xDxo.jpg (811x1082, 180K)

god i wish i were a whore-lympian

what would you honestly do if you seen this at a girls house you were going to hook up with

Looks fake

Convince her to make me the “same for whole month” for the points.

>shacker shirt

Attached: 1350167674654.jpg (250x265, 18K)

cope

someone post the rest of the college thot houses and their rules

Attached: 8.png (2160x714, 29K)

It's not about winning. They just made a reason to share the pics so they can tell interesting stories later instead of hoarding them to where no one gets to hear the best stories. Don't be sore that you'll never have this life. Just accept that you walk a different path.

Attached: 1560881407582.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

just reply to this post if you think ALL women are retarded whores

Double wrap it and wait for her to fall asleep and steal her shit.

>Sex w/upper class men

Ok i hate women now

Attached: images (73)~01~01.jpg (239x277, 16K)

that's life

Attached: 1520688619586.webm (640x800, 441K)

Double wrapping is worse than not wrapping. Christ, if you're a kid and reading this, please pay attention in sex ed so that you don't knock a girl up.

>they wanted to get a cool story out of it
>this is the reason they made this contest

Is this what you think?
Is it really?

If he's ugly -10
If he's a virgin 30

20 POINTS COMING AT YA BAYBEEEE

virgins worth that many points? fake and gay

Is it weird to have never had a gf at 21?

(You)

Attached: 1439649373926.jpg (576x458, 30K)

BASED

>Same guy: 15 points
oh hey well that's neat

Yes. Time to die.

>Virgins: 30

Attached: 1558306648578.jpg (428x424, 12K)

bros, when i finally do the deed, is it acceptable to pull out even with a condom? the 98% success rate scares me.

>people live like this without shame or guilt and I'm too self loathing and anxious to answer the door to a postman

what a strange world

>Homewrecker: 7 points
jesus christ

this day and age, no

So triple wrap it then?

even the shy quiet girl at the back of the frat house orgy?

If one girl is sharing all her stories and no one else is, she feels like a slut and it's awkward EVEN IF SHE HAD THE LEAST SEX OVERALL. This way, they're all pressured to play and share and not feel slutty. It's like the bawww threads on Yea Forums. If one guy bawws, he looks like a weak pussy. If we all do it (and we all do from time to time), then we don't feel judged and can empathize with one another.

Are you a roastie?

lol imagine if guys did this and had points for "blacked out"

This

Attached: 1564451161947.jpg (793x720, 93K)

chad fucks those kinds of girls for stories to tell the boys

she's usually the biggest whore of them all

No, wrap once and pull out. Don't stick your dick in anything you're absolutely not willing to get pregnant.

Girl, Interrupted

Half of the stuff would get guys listed as creeps

>dick pics
>she buys you condoms
>homewrecker
>if shes ugly
>2 in 1 night
>virgins
>sent nudes
>blacked out
>drunk sex
>high sex

Obviously fake or made by a young girl trying a little too hard as there is no extra reward for no protection

Just be hot lmao

>tfw you never experienced teenage romance
>tfw women are all whores now

lmao
now that's delusion

It's more about not wanting to touch her with bare skin. I mean, she is a disgusting whore.

Just rape someone

wait anal is worth 50 but proof with both video and pics are only a total of 30. So even just sex with proof is worth less than just lying about anal? or just lying about all of them? women can't seriously be this stupid.

Attached: 1538210989025.jpg (546x678, 83K)

These point totals seem horribly unbalanced, you can completely game the system by just having anal sex with virgins and it would outpace pretty much every other strategy

>virgin 30 points
Come get those points girl!

Attached: 1561849006824.png (270x344, 8K)

reminder whores are made when pubescent girls aren't allowed to develop loving long term bonds with older men

Attached: 1540875629417.jpg (395x492, 135K)

"Groups of women have a lot of sex because one girl is having a lot of sex, and the rest of them wouldn't want her to feel awkward because she looks like a whore by comparison"

Is this what you're attempting to convince me?
I'm just trying to clarify

>now

Attached: 86967.jpg (957x621, 55K)

BASED
You're both somewhat close to the truth, but not quite at it yet.

Probably
I've been mired in frustration about it for too long to have a clear view of things, but I imagine most people get into something that vaguely resembles a relationship by high school/ early college. At that point, you basically have a green light to do whatever at parties and whatnot, so not achieving that only really happens because you're too clueless to know how to get started, which is a bad sign

I'm sure they'll issue a patch when Samantha spends a night in the STEM Labs and wipes the floor with everyone

>having anal sex with virgins
Because virgins are so great at anal sex, huh

I was at a workplace with like 60 people and there was about 6 guys without GFs it's a hard life. When I saw this obese guy with absolute corpse breath with a wedding ring on, I wondered what his deal was, then I saw his disabled 400lb wife, and was thankful for my lame ass lonely existence.

Source op?

virgins aren't grat at any kind of sex, you dumb retard

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU

That's my point, fucktard. Odds are a virgin is going to tear your rectum or something.

3rd wave feminists.

Attached: 1548087027464.jpg (960x950, 112K)

>Pulling out when you have a condom on

Attached: 1452680703392.gif (300x300, 2.08M)

>6 guys without GF
are you american? do you think that people without gfs are losers?
it's completely normal to be single at certain points. you don't need to have a gf all the time.
now if these 6 guys never had a gf before, that's weird

>no “Rape: 300 points :(“

Attached: 9DEED753-FDFB-40BF-B6B0-E33FA794E80C.png (500x575, 216K)

i'm in

Women: Please may we hab education?
Men: To learn and contribute to betterment of mankind?
Women: Yasssssss :D
*ACTUALLY HAS 10 ABORTIONS LIKE A BOSS*

We need to to back to the times where women had to remain with their parents and had their parents arrange their relationships. Women ain’t nothing but whores. Also they’re inherently inferior to men.

I didn't date until I was 27

>No blacks
>femist

In other news she wont suck your dick if you dont eat her clit? Eating pussy is gross though

does anyone else find this kind of terrifying on an evolutionary level? it's like we were warped into some strange paradigm shift where women are the sexually aggressive gender. seriously, go out on the town and observe the behaviour of most women. it's all extremely aggressive and masculine. they wear feminine clothes and look like something resembling a female but their personalities and modus operandi are all classically masculine.
if you find feminine girls attractive you will likely be labelled a pedophile

Have sex
you aren't wrong though

Why does this make you guys so upset. Don't you want to have sex with women?

Why are you all such fags?

Fuck her and dump her.

We see it you are not alone its really strange

>I can't believe my little girl is going of to college, I just know she'll make me proud

15 years ago? Definitely yes, especially if you were in college. Today, a bit weird, but we've gotten to the point over the past 5 years where the average American boy doesn't have sex til he's 18, so 21 is only three years behind the curve. You're probably a loser and a weirdo, but not irreparably so.

>t. lost my virginity at 21 eight years ago with first real gf, have managed to have a decent dating and sex life since then

>no blacks
Based

these days no. Men are dropping out of society

no, i want to have sex with non-whores

you can have sex with a woman and still think she's worthless. in fact, this is the most healthy mindset to have.

you still wouldn't get a wife

This is normal on an evolutionary level. What isnt normal is western systems of enforced monogamy and forced pair bonding. This is what happens when you let the leash off and what all women throughout history are like in their natural system of behavior

Greetings roastie.

Keep hinting for threesome with some other slut contestant, its one in a lifetime opportunity for me and she gets 30 points so she will probably agree if she is comfortable for showing me the chart in the first place.

Depends. If it's some stranger, then fuck it and pull out, but if it's a gf, she'll probably want to be as close as possible to you while you come, and might be hurt if you pull away.

>No blacks
oh shit niggers getting dabbed on

>tfw 21 and a half
it's getting worrisome desu

Blocks
As in cockblocks

Attached: 453.jpg (450x390, 38K)

cope black boi

i was the one who told you about the unflattering alice pic
yes, it was that one pic you posted in the other thread, i saw the reply
please don't post that pic ever again

Here's that (You) you ordered.

>he thinks it means FFM threesome
These are the whore Olympics, not a highschool weekend

Attached: 1557700463640.jpg (858x402, 52K)

>27 year old virgin but have turned 2 girls down
If I cared I would've hired a hooker or blown my brains out years ago but man I love being selfish ol' me, I ain't got time to spend on no hoes.

Attached: 1549559935511.png (1280x1688, 1.01M)

>10. Chuck + rally
Formerly Sneed

>what all women throughout history are like in their natural system of behavior
You mean the natural system of "You get what you can rape away with"?

Sour grapes is all

Someone post this on Yea Forums with ">game has a complicated skill-tree"

>insecure "wh*tes" posting the edit
imgur.com/bQQoatW

Attached: 1499419294773.png (1000x700, 101K)

I'm 30 and kissless

condoms can rip my dude

Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 0337245B-2211-4FD3-9293-6604BA42DA23.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

the one where she's sipping a straw? or the ones with the confounded stare?

Attached: 428.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>curved but returned

I'm lost, what does that mean?

>sending your daughter to college

Attached: 1562498113342.jpg (490x467, 173K)

You are a prince and the world does not deserve you

Attached: 19837.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Attached: 1483906165380.gif (320x200, 1.45M)

lmao this is why you losers will never get laid. so it’s only okay to fool around if you’re a guy? you all are just jealous that no woman has thrown herself at you because you smell weird and have greasy hair

>your daughter
think about it logically

no, guys having fucking competitions is pretty sleazy as well

Any kino about revenge?

Attached: aita.png (2310x1555, 315K)

this one

Attached: 1512155774578.jpg (380x380, 26K)

More like "women have no actual agency and merely conform to the system they are placed in"

honestly tempting but I don't wanna get banned

The odds are low and you're gonna look like a dweeb pulling out and cumming into a condom in midair. Unless you quickly take it off and cum on the girl's body instead. That would be an acceptable alternative. And im the small chance it does rip just give her plan B.

>so it’s only okay to fool around if you’re a guy?
yeah

>you all are just jealous that no woman has thrown herself at you because you smell weird and have greasy hair
Look at this fucking projection. I imagine it would fucking destroy your mind if you met some of the guys that post here. You know absolutely nothing.