Tarantino’s love letter to a lost cinematic age is one that, seemingly without awareness...

>Tarantino’s love letter to a lost cinematic age is one that, seemingly without awareness, celebrates white-male stardom (and behind-the-scenes command) at the expense of everyone else.

>Tarantino delivers a ridiculously white movie, complete with a nasty dose of white resentment.

>There’s no slur delivered more bitterly by Cliff and Rick than “hippie,” and their narrow but intense experiences in the course of the film are set up to bear out the absolute aptness of their hostility.

newyorker.com/culture/the-front-row/review-quentin-tarantinos-obscenely-regressive-vision-of-the-sixties-in-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood

Attached: review.png (1994x562, 122K)

>regressive view of the sixties
>rewrites history so a misogynist murderer gets murked instead
hmm

Attached: 1435476034253.jpg (600x693, 45K)

What the fuck why was Tarantino allowed to make this? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hippie is now a racial slur....makes no sense but if you have to make the accusation out of nothing I guess that's a start

tarantino cant get away with this

Armand failed us
Moly and Brody have our backs

what is the nasty dose of white resentment in the movie? the resentment that rick and cliff have for hippies is due to their backstories- cliff was a marine in vietnam and detests the way that the hippies claim that his work there was a sham, and rick hates the hippies because the hippies are deeply skeptical of hollywood and the messages it presents. the hippies can be right that vietnam was a shit war and that hollywood is in many ways a negative influence, but our characters are our characters and we see their anger from their perspective rather than that of the manson family. the only time we're ever given the perspective of the manson family without commentary from rick or cliff is when they're in the car talking about the murder.

Attached: dfasfdsa.png (93x116, 10K)

>retards go SJW pandering bullshit
>based Tarantula doesn't follow this shit
he may be a hack, but he's one of these who do not bend knee unless to kiss or lick feet

>regressive vision of the sixties
????????????????

Proof that only lefties and capeshit faggots hate this movie.

STOP BEING WHITE

Attached: Brody_Jacket_photo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

You'd think if you were going to hire an artist to draw you you'd at least tell them to make you slightly attractive.

wtf I love tarantino now

I can’t believe The New Yorker was ever a respected publication. This shit is embarrassingly awful. How do you go from Fitzgerald and Salinger to this clown?

Huh how about that?

Attached: brodynewyorker.png (594x434, 19K)

OY VEY

But Tarantino was at a BLM rally, he isn't racist

Aren't high minded intellectuals getting tired out reading the same shit about every subject over and over. White people bad. dog whistle. hate. oppression etc

basically this. it seems movies these days are reviewed based on what they did for the progressive cause.

It's not called the Jew Yorker for nothing, goy.

Shocked

Attached: Brainlethelmetredesign2 - Copy.jpg (213x237, 18K)

Seemed obvious from his picture

Attached: 1495320838983.jpg (356x600, 100K)

>ridiculously white

Attached: 1547687420668.jpg (651x750, 53K)

I love Brody

Does this movie ever mention Dennis Wilson or the Beach Boys and their relationship with the Mansons?

there are 20 million jews on earth
every one of them is a self righteous shit sniffing contributor for some soon to be bankrupt rag

thank you for fighting racism and sexism rabbi

>>There’s no slur delivered more bitterly by Cliff and Rick than “hippie,” and their narrow but intense experiences in the course of the film are set up to bear out the absolute aptness of their hostility.
So are the hippies too communistic, not capitalistic enough, or just not pro-war enough?

No because it is a compulsion stemming from their inferiority/weakness. Seen as projection it makes perfect sense, like being a psychological manlet

I cant get over the shot of Qualleys ass in the movie.
I've been on NoFap for a week and I'm about to break.

>This shit is embarrassingly awful.

its really dogshit now. If Tarantino had sugarcoated the 60s this same asshole would be accusing him of re-writing history because of white male guilt.

Hasidic Jews aren't like that at all, they're actually nice and keep to themselves

people who need to identify with their fucking beards are the biggest faggots, bigger than actual fags themselves

I like it but it dragged and dragged.