AHEM... FUCK MOVIEPASS AND FUCK SINEMA

AHEM... FUCK MOVIEPASS AND FUCK SINEMA

Attached: 5838d63b6fe53377f4ea51cc79515760.png (938x880, 496K)

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1555975286325.png (2000x2265, 782K)

looks good if you go to 2 or more movies a month.....every month for a year

MoviePass was retarded if they couldn't foresee this. Regal already had a fucking app, it was inevitable. I just wish Cinemark would uncuck their one movie a month plan because their my best theater and my Regal is kind of shit. No AMCs in like 20 miles.

I just got the AMC version of this. Pretty based and I’m a wannabe filmmaker who feels the need to see most modern crap, at least I’ll get to see it in the imax for no extra charge. And you get a fast pass line for snacks

I do

>And you get a fast pass line for snacks
used to mean something at my theater, now it goes slower than the pleb line

>can't even say AMC's name which has the best deal by far

>going to theaters

Attached: wokejak.jpg (1389x1548, 158K)

AMC's plan is the best of them by far. 12 movies a month and virtually no restrictions on format. Regal's is going to surcharge you for upgraded formats, but my Regal doesn't even have RDX or anything, and I avoid 3D.

literally cheaper to just straight up get the AMC A-List than buy a single Dolby ticket

>I do
wow thats honestly pretty pathetic

only normie faggots will get this there are legit maybe 5 movies at most worth watching at a theater in a year

Exactly, and then you still have another 11 movies left. I guess Regal's main selling point is go see as many movies as you want, so long as you wait 90 minutes between ticket purchases. This is actually really good for power users. If you go even twice a month, you've already saved on ticket prices in most cases.

What drove MP was that $9.95/month. People held on for that alone. If they were like $24.99/month, they'd have been dead and shuttered by this time last year.

>he watches anything other than high quality yify rips
cringe

Regal proving, yet again, that they're run by thieving niggers. I wish Cinemark had a plan like AMC's.

yeah, having friends and family who enjoy going to the movies with you on a weekly bases is pretty pathetic, how sad.

user they weren't retarded that's exactly why they went for a desperate bid to capture most of the movie going market in their app. They had to lock up that share or they were doomed in the long run as each chain brought out their own subscription service. Could've died slow or fast, they went fast to die trying

at least Regal isn't owned by China like AMC is

>user they weren't retarded
>goes on to point out how they were retarded.

I just got a ticket to see Apocalypse Now in IMAX for free. I mean it’s one of my 3 movies a week but the price of one ticket covers what I’d pay for the whole month and I’ll probably watch other stuff that month like Hobbs and Shaw or Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark.

It’s a good deal

go big or go home

It's always more profitable to not share. That's why ever fucking studio has their own streaming service or will soon enough. It's better for Regal, AMC, Cinemark, and the others to just develop their apps further and add subscriptions. More importantly, they can tie things like measly 10-20% concession discounts in, which is always better profit than tickets.