Mid90s

Absolute Kino. Jonah Hill perfectly recreates the mid 90's LA skater scene. I know because I was there.

More people need to check this out. I looked up the actors and theyre all unknowns.

Attached: download.jpg (180x280, 10K)

I was there too and it was fucking gay.

no faggot

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Ian.png (320x344, 263K)

Mid90s?
You should see Midsommar instead.

jewish fantasy

fuck off jonah, no one wants to see your Kids rip-off

The only part that was jew fantasy was mixed race kid with the flowing locks. There were no mixed race kids in the mid 90s.

I was a skater in the mid 00s and it was still a very accurate depiction of skating in that time

>I know because i was there
thank god i wasn't because it looked really fucking gay

Mindless nostalgia bait

>”it was just like real life was during that time period!”

So?

I liked the part where that girl seduces him and is whispering in his ear.

ey all you fuckin haters listen up my boy jonah 2 subz is a fuckin socal legend back in 94 i saw young jonie stick a backside bluntslide off an 8 stair at samo high shit was cash so next time you fuckin french whores wanna start talkin trash bout my boy jonah think twice or imma call the homies up to come teach you a lesson biatch!

Attached: steez.jpg (640x395, 47K)

Skating is for brainlets

it's impossible to describe the feeling of freedom skating gives you when you're 13-14 but this came close to demonstrating it. I would kill to feel that feeling again.

Who's the boy? He's cute.

actually I really was there and know for a fact OP wasn't there. he's a larping zoomer

Besides the nostalgia factor this movie is empty

I love the 90's aesthetic and the 4:3 aspect ratio but watch this movie again. There is nothing, NOTHING to it. Nothing happens. The only point in the movie I enjoyed was when the one black kid with blonde hair slowly cut out the grit on the skateboard. It was a slice of life.

But take into consideration the actual emotional scenes such as when the main kid screams at his mom about how she isn't acting like a mother. It peters out and leads to nothing, fucking nothing.

All in all this movie gives me Manchester by the sea vibes. It presents itself as a deep movie and morons project what they "Feel" about it onto it

Mid90s and Eighth Grade is proof that you can make something interesting while still being authentic to teenagehood.

Euphoria is what you get when you are being dishonest and think being young is just about taking drugs and fucking trannies

>Jonah directs a movie about the friends and sexual experiences he never had as a child
this movie is the biggest example or directors COPE i have ever seen
prettygood/10

eat shit and die

Dubs

>The only point in the movie I enjoyed was when the one black kid with blonde hair slowly cut out the grit on the skateboard.
It was Ray, the 100% black dude, that put the grip tape and trucks on the deck.

>mid 90's LA skater scene.

who cares

>Jonah Hill perfectly recreates the mid 90's LA skater scene.
ok...?

My man are implying Manchester By the Sea is a some how a movie with no emotional depth?

I was there too brah haha totally hang ten we're gonna go watch hey arnold and drink ecto cooler juice boxes haha kick flip

You mean "poser loser". Or are you larping?

It is a slice of life coming of age piece. That’s what he was going for and that’s what he achieved. Why is that bad?

No dad

Dude nostalgia lmao

>written and directed by Jonah Hill
no thx

>la skater scene
>not carlsbad
poser

there were skater kids at my school and everyone thought they were cool and one day one landed on his jaw and shattered his two front teeth like chicklets there was blood everywhere and he was crying and screaming and had to go to the hospital and the next day he came in and wouldnt open his mouth because he had no front teeth and a week later he got fake front teeth the school banned skateboarding (it had always been banned but now they actually enforced it)

Attached: out-fucking-skilled-28366121.png (500x300, 17K)

>mid 90s
Why did you name the movie after the weight of one of your fingers?

Attached: B4933326-BD7C-408E-A1EA-4E2844855C00.jpg (630x354, 29K)

What?

This movie is dishonest.

Minding the Gap was the superior skater film from last year