Is it still kino?

Is it still kino?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Soon.

Attached: Spaceship Earth 1.0.jpg (1024x698, 171K)

Yes. Went last year in December

The beer is too expensive. You can buy an import 6 pack for what you'd spend on a pint at Epcot.
I sneak in a traveller of rum when I go.

I miss some of the old rides.

Attached: Figment imgA28.jpg (230x275, 17K)

>poorfag

Attached: Dreamfinder.jpg (330x504, 179K)

I purchased a plastic flask just to get around the fucking metal detectors because last time I went to Hollywood Studios I blew through $100 before getting a buzz.

Replacing Maelstrom with Frozen was fucking stupid.

I worked there over last fall semester

It was the absolute time of my fucking life

God I want to go back so bad

Attached: 1445754485097.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Doesn’t it get old after awhile? I’d imagine dealing with actual retards on a daily basis would kill your desire to ever go back. I was set up to do the college program years back, but a bunch of horror stories put me off.

You would think so, but I grew up with a love of Disney World and Epcot.

The work was awful and overwhelming, but to clock off my shift and get on spaceship earth with my Disney lady friend made it all worth it. Life experience kino

Not nearly as kino as the original EPCOT city concept, drafted by Walt Disney shortly before his death

not kino anymore unfortunately

>be a kid
>go to epcot in florida
>watch some shitty animatronic show called american adventure
>talks about the british setting the white house on fire
>me at the top of my voice say "dad, why did we burn the white house down?"
>dad tells me to shut up and all these yanks are giving us death stares

It would have never worked. Just look at Celebration, FL

Tell me about the BR tour groups, I’ve heard they are CM’s favorite people :)

>Thank the Phoenicians

Thank the Sneedicians
Formerly papyrus

i remember when my family went to epcot and we had something to eat in the united kingdom pavilion. some waitress who was putting on a fake english accent had the cheek to say me and my family weren't english after she asked where we were from. she'd probably never heard a northern accent before

I was on the monorail at DW and a little German girl turned to me out of nowhere and yelled
>DU BIST EIN BLODKOPF
I pretended not to understand her like a dumb American but I was taking German in HS, I knew what she said. Nobody else reacted so I assumed they didn't either.

This

Last time we went I refused to go on the redone Frozen Norway ride. Stop fucking with my favorite park and let me travel around the world and not be bombarded with Disney property besides Mickey and the gang in (insert country here) merch.
Also fuck the Canada pavilion.

Sucks to be you, it's a well done attraction. Elsa sings that hit song and your boat goes backwards.

Fuck off Disney shill. I know a bad deal when I see one. Busch Gardens has far better rides, and free beer if you know where to look.

Attached: Mickey Mouse 02.jpg (600x744, 88K)

Canada was the only pavilion we went to because it was the only one that wasn't all places to spend money. I somehow missed Maelstrom I guess. Oh, Canada was the only thing in WS I've seen.

No the boat goes backwards because some evil trolls curse you to go over the falls and then the good troll reverses the magic and saves your boat. Your version is not canon.
Don't be a poorfag next time you go amigo. Make sure to visit the African pavilion as well

Wasn't even as bad as the huge families with like 6 teenage girls

>haven't been to Epcot since I was 12
>never got to properly experience eating and drinking my way around world showcase
if only I had fucking money

Maelstrom was fucking surreal
>The mixing of history and mythology
>The spooky troll
>The oil rigs and praising of industrialization
>The dimly lit room with the painted-on village at the end
Looking back something about its whole atmosphere just feels really somber yet hallucinogenic, same thing with the Mexican pyramid ride before they changed it to Three Caballeros shit.

they took out all the good rides like horizons for no reason. they should put them back.

I actually enjoyed the showcase rides and films that were just countries promoting themselves. It was quaint. You get to see the world... while in Florida. I even enjoyed the comfy Canada 360 degree film as a kid.

All these other parks seems like a wast of time when you can meet a qt rey at galaxys edge

Attached: DC6FCDB8-BD0E-4421-9AE1-1A10C46FBC40.jpg (1326x874, 477K)

There are park qts at every one.

Attached: A&E.jpg (1024x705, 115K)

As I understand it, the park Reys actually stay fully in character and interact and play games with the patrons which is very different from any other park

No more than the other face characters.

Attached: The-Rock-on-Jungle-Cruise.jpg (2536x1908, 926K)

went 2 years ago with my ex. as an adult man it was very underwhelming.

lots of walking around jumping from fastpass to fast pass, then waiting in line for an hour when we couldn't get it for some rides, just to do a 5 minute ride

>ywn go on the LITTY CRUISE
Why live.

you think they ever sneak into the under ground tunnels and fuck each other silly while in costume?

Attached: ElsaAnn.gif (210x280, 944K)

No
because EPCOT doesnt use tunnels

>he doesn’t know about the sex tunnels

it happens all the time

>was a cast member
Oh I know. There are better places for sex besides the tunnels

so they do fuck, just not in the tunnels. that's all i needed

>Disney College Program
>thousands of horny students in their 20s
Oh there is plenty of fucking going on. The International students are extra wild

af
but animal kingdom is becoming more and more kino.

Jeremy Irons was the better narrator for Spaceship Earth.

It is ridiculously expensive, but when in rome...

All Disney characters do that, user.
It's wonderful

reminds me of the It's Always Sunny epsiode where Frank steals the boat to see Thundergun or whatever the fuck it is called

Attached: tenor.gif (326x202, 275K)

I get nervous when I interact with any of them, and not even because most of them are girls. I like to watch them but actually trying to improv with them feels awkward, I never know what to say I just want a picture and to GTFO

Attached: 1369558386384.jpg (322x450, 20K)

I feel the same way. 90 percent of my character encounters were very awkward. I avoid them.

remember when he went to disneyland paris with school and one of the lads in my year got a smack around the head by tigger for pulling his tail.

They're gonna convert spaceship earth into a Star Wars ride. Mark my words.

Go on.....