AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT TO FUCK A PUSSY SO FUCKING BAD BROS

I DON'T WANT TO BE A INCRL VIRGIN ANYMORE

Attached: 1517973889144.png (808x805, 446K)

go to a gym for a few weeks and then get a hair cut, then go on tinder. boom

> it's a /r9k/ invades Yea Forums kino

this but unironically

Why can't you? What about you makes women dislike you?

just have sex

You need a good camera

Just be yourself.

>Lost my virginity 4 years ago and haven't fucked a girl since, didn't enjoy it
>Had a couple gay experiences since, didn't enjoy them either
>Still constantly horny and frustrated over something I'm genuinely too socially retarded to fully understand or partake in
Oh well.

Attached: D9Rc55dUcAEv115.png (730x860, 213K)

get money chris
bitches love money

/agdg/?

Not him but I feel like women judge men on some subconscious primal level that basically boils down to "will this man give me strong, non-retarded offspring and be capable of raising them" and your average Yea Forums poster just doesn't make the cut.

Bathe in a tub of random animal pheromones.

You haven't tried fucking animals yet. Or being fucked by animals. You could try that.

Just go outside and have fun. Talk to a girl

I’m was 5’4” skinny hapa and had a big titty redhead throw herself at me after meeting me once before.
But then again I guess there’s some weird phenomena where Irish girls love Mexican men

if you voted for trump, you deserve to be an incel

Animals don't make my dick hard

>tfw hebe

at least your desires have the possibility of being fulfilled

or maybe you were both 3/10s and she was drunk and/or a whore

i promise you irish women dont have a thing for mexican lmao

Making sweeping purely biological conclusions like that is probably wrong. I could just as reasonable say that men judge women on some subconscious primal level that basically boils down to "will this woman give me strong, non-retarded offspring and be capable of providing for them", yet we see men having relationships with thin-hipped woman and "unfertile"-looking women all the time. For humans, with our complicated emotions and wide psychological spectrum, it's clearly more complicated than that.
My ultimate point is that women dislike people on Yea Forums because they're weird, rude, unlikeable people. There's not much more to it than that.