Kino for this feel?

kino for this feel?

Attached: when-you-witness-white-foolishness-in-public-instantly-connect-31708575.png (500x532, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zN_1eNqMARI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 5791641.png (460x420, 139K)

Not all niggers are bad.

youtu.be/zN_1eNqMARI

baka at this white foolishness

>when you witness black violence in public & instantly connect nonverbally with another white person in proximity

>when you witnessing people blasting music on their phone and screaming on the subway at eight o'clock in the morning and instantly connect with another white person in proximity

The original one said black instead of white and chimpout instead of foolishness. Why am I surprised that niggers even steal memes?

Attached: 1533053499928.png (225x225, 6K)

no, actually it still said foolishness

Ah, here it is

Attached: chimpout.jpg (864x960, 65K)

I bet OP wouldn't like to live in Congo, the real life Wakanda. I wonder why?

Attached: empireofdust.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

white people have been feeling this around niggers for centuries

nigger chicken

racist

bond bucket

>tfw best friend is white and we do this whenever we see white or black people doing dumb shit

Everybody just needs to realize the mutual unity in hating trashy/dumbshit behavior

black cocked

despite being

The only thing keeping negroids alive are white people. Jews might put negroids in white countries by the hundreds of millions, but only for the purpose of loxism. Without European bloodlines to protect negroids, asians would genocide them and turn Africa into a giant steel foundry.

Thank you white people, for having empathy

I actually see more Mexicans blast shit on their phones than nogs. Endured a little fat bean watching a Minecraft LP on full volume for like 20 minutes.

Agreed. And we should also realize that there's a distinct characteristic among nearly every person who acts trashy and has dumbshit behaviour. I wonder what it is, can't quite put my finger on it.

Attached: 1502302745367.jpg (308x308, 40K)

I know, I know, it's all those fat greasy dorks wearing shorts and a tee in the winter to show off their insipid sleeves and calf tats, right?

kill all niggers

13%

Because I am a well mannered white man I just assumed that "instantly connect" was referring to myself a white man connecting with a black stranger. But then when I saw I realized I was being fooled and that it makes more sense to connect with another white man when I myself am white. I did suspect something was not right about OP's picture and this true image confronts my concerns of deceit by the black man.

What are some essential core white people kinos?

Attached: jose-abitchua-white-people-when-mr-brightside-starts-playing-twitter.png (500x643, 173K)

fug

My first thought lol

the big short

Attached: office.png (657x653, 461K)

How do you know which one is the original?

remove bottom text
>last night I spooked your chick

Attached: Spock_two_Kirks.jpg (1023x765, 65K)

The chimpout one has more jpg artifacts, so I just assume it is

>when you witness black violence and immediately connect with the emergency services operator to alert the police to come arrest them

Chappelle knew this.

KFC isn't a race.