Christ this movie is long as fuck

Christ this movie is long as fuck.

Attached: Avengers_Endgame_poster[1].jpg (220x326, 156K)

its like a 6.5 at best, too

Meh. I've seen longer.

this movie was pure fucking kino

IW is a far better movie and IMO where the MCU should have ended.

Are there any god torrents out yet?

I'd give it a 3/7 at best, it was boring, acting was mediocre, and the plot was clearly written by a committee.

Avengers.Endgame.2019.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

who scores anything on a 1 to 7 scale? what the fuck

Nope, not till tomorrow.

>3hours and change long
>Let's waste like 5 minutes on torturingly prolonging the diner scene with the selfie.

It was way too long. It’s a mediocre film with a really strong third act. Overall a disappointment.

Disagree. The part with Tony and Roger Sterling is dumb and boring and so is the part where Thor is acting like a retard in Asgard, but that boring stuff is more than outweighed by how hella fucking epic the movie gets when Hulk snaps everyone back. No movie will ever be able to recreate the fuck yeah moment that was the portals scene.

Half the movie seemed filled with garbage

Like I literally only remember:

>muh sadness
>killing thanos
>time skip or something I don’t even remember if it’s before or after thanos dies
>gathering the avengers again
>going back in time because tony discovered time travel
>old blue girl from gotg sees new blue girls memories of stuff happening and brings thanos to earth or something
>new infinity gauntlet
>gathering stones
>everyone brought back with hulksnap
>got something for me peter Parker
>I am inevitable
>I am iron man

What happened in the remaining 2 and a half hours?

>fuck yeah from the portals
The only 2 heroes anyone cares about getting snapped are Dr crumplebatch and Spider-Man.

>No, I don't think I will

uh did he have somewhere to be or something, why the fuck wouldn't he have a final chat with his friend about life that he hadn't seen in 40 years?

>climax begins at 2h
>It ends at 2h30 and there's still 30 minutes of bullshit and masturbation

even Aquaman did it better lol

I really enjoyed this movie back when I was 12 years old.

Attached: i am ACTING.jpg (1795x1191, 207K)

4K when?

The new Tarantino movie felt an hour longer despite being 15 minutes shorter

was it fun?

Why did Cap shit on Bucky?
>doesn't talk to him as old cap
>doesn't even give a shit that he abandoned him in the present
>gives his shield and title to the non-powered guy
There are a lot of plot points in this movie that just make me mad, even outside of the time travel garbage.

> Yea Forums is so brainlet that they can't understand simple cape movies

bucky knows as soon as cap steps on that platform he's probably not coming back. as soon as it's past 5 seconds and he hasn't returned, he 100% knows. they're best friends, they're the same generation, he knows cap.

cap never shits on bucky, bucky is a tired soldier who doesn't want to fight anymore, he doesn't want it. even sam thought bucky would want it, which is why he looks back at bucky for approval, which shows that he is indeed the right successor, because he didn't think he deserved it first.

as for not telling sam about his last 50+ years with peggy, that is just cap being a gentleman and not talking about peggy who still dies of old age, and doesn't want to dishonor his dead wife. absolute kino arc

CONSUME

In the comics Bucky straight up goes gun with shield when he gets to be Capn for a brief moment. It's hilarious.

I want my 3 hours of life wasted back

yeah it's great, but bucky's arc in the films are different, since he's tired after civil war/trying to get rebrainwashed by zemo

AMZN release out yet?

how was Thanos, nebula and gamora returned back to their timeline? did stark wish for it or something when he did his snap?

what was the purpose of the scene where all of the female heroes get together to fight the enemy?
movie was no better than any of the other marvel movies.

>t. butthurt avaturd

reddit

They stayed

but then how would the timelines they are from progress? why return the stones if these integral characters (especially thanos) is gone?