*saves ur country*

Oi m8s let castrate dis gay bloke

Attached: F3665F18-97DD-464A-85F8-41A8636090D6.png (220x346, 148K)

Are anglos even human?

>*saves ur country*

He did this all on his own without anyone's help.

he was a faggot.

Stop casting this disgusting thing.

Disservice to the real story considering they made it all about Turing whilst also turning him into a Hollywood-style socially retarded autistic hypergenius caricature.

*gives away your empire & blacks your country*

Good movie, but they should've given the polish a shit ton of credit. His machine was based on a manual design and research on the enigma code first produced by polish mathematicians

bendy cucumber has a tiny and smelly willy hahaha it only gets hard when he poo poos hahahaha pee pee only stiff when poo time lol

>Hollywood-style socially retarded autistic hypergenius caricature.
What was he like in real life?

They do acknowledge the machine is Polish in design or some shit like that. Not taking 5 minutes to bang on about Polish scientists was the least of the film's problems frankly. I do like parts of the score tho.

Anglos are the only humans, hence their colonies being the only ones to turn into real countries.

Mediterraneans are way better

>They do acknowledge the machine is Polish in design or some shit like that.
Oh ok, I guess I missed that somehow

Apparently introverted and reserved but not a raging social retard. He could interact like a normal person and have friends and be social. Something like that lunch conversation he has with his coworkers early on stemming purely from his raging autistim would, I gather, not occurred in real life.

Nope he was gregarious and warm with his colleagues. Only behavioral disorder he had was homosexuality.

Why do they look, sound, act, and smell like shit then?

I think they overstated the impact the chemical treatment had on him too. He gained gyno as a result of it but was recording the impact of it on his body as if writing a biology paper, so his mental facilities seemed intact.

Well there was an American movie about the capturing of Enigma machine and Anglos were practically written out of it and the movie was about Americans. They were pretty pissed so looks like everyone has this one movie that really makes them mad. Another one is more fictionalized, it does have a Polish character but bizzarely he turns out to be the traitor. I'm surprised I even remember anything about these movies. In reality the first version of Enigma was cracked in the 30s (there were some genius mathematicians in Poland at the time many murdered by Germans and Soviets later on) and the results were sent to Britain. This could be made into a prologue I think but I guess it would make things too complicated for the audience.

That doesn't sound too complicated, you explained it well.

They made the whole film about Turing. I am far from an expert on the reality but I gather that at Bletchley it was a team effort, whereas the film makes it all Turing and the rest of his coworkers are only there to be obstacles to this genius they are too dim to appreciate at first and then later just marvel at his breakthroughs and brilliance. If they stripped away the contributions of his coworkers, no wonder they'd do it people much more removed from the main story at Bletchley.

Poles would've kept breaking it too, but they just didn't have the resources to keep up with the germans

>as he types in anglo

Holy shit what a cuck.

>m-muh rome
Hasn't even been relevant for 1000 years. Anglos steamrolled the world for a millennia and are still going.

>Reinvents the wheel that the Polish already made before the Germans invaded Poland
Such a HERO

Some call it Anglo Man's Burden. I just call it as I see it...

Anglos are pathetic.

Yeah, you tell em user. You can make your case that Turing sucked dick when you become a fellow at Cambridge and mathematician of renown.

what did he think of stalin?

But that was an improved Enigma. Or something.