Zoomer here. How do I get into Star Trek?

Attached: 54d412d82301a_-_esq-tng-de.jpg (480x361, 20K)

dont you faggots ruin everything

watch the new movies and discovery

Attached: 1536690170668.png (325x413, 6K)

The movies get really stupid though, I thought that wasn't the point of Star Trek.

Kino Road:
Start Trek I - VII
TNG
DS9

Then go back watch TOS, TNG movies, Voyager and Enterprise

Shit Road:
JJ-verse Trilogy
Discovery
Picard

Watch one episode of the OST. One episode of NextGen. One episode of DS9. Skip Voyager. Don’t watch any of the Abrahms films or Discovery. Then watch the Orville.

What the fuck dude. I started watching this today and am now on episode 5. Synchronicity with Yea Forums

By having a Dad who is into Star Trek.

Discovery is a great show, if you aren't an autist obsessed with sets looking like they did in the 1960s, or a contrarian redditor.

If you are, just skip Star Trek and skip straight to the middle of traffic.

Attached: disco.jpg (392x500, 57K)

Watch Balance of Terror.

You made this exact thread for three days in a row stop.

>this faggy o'nig has been on /r/tv for three days straight

Attached: lol.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Just watch TOS, TNG, then DS9. Nothing else is worth the time investment.

>TOS
0 good episodes

>TNG
three good episodes

>DS9
a good episode

Star Trek is a meme franchise

You probably can't. It's all about contributing to mankind through selfless action that brings out the best in you. That's beyond zoomer comprehension.

Repo man's got all night, every night

Attached: repoman41.jpg (592x333, 57K)

If the youngest generation is incapable of understanding selfless action, I wonder who must've taught them that.

TOS has the least good episodes but at least 10 are great

TNG has over 50 great episodes

DS9 is mostly good episodes

This is the power of math people!
*forced laughter from the crew*

Be born before 1990

Attached: wheatons law.gif (338x338, 1.92M)

social media algorithms

Become a virgin faggot mouthbreather

Well for TNG, try this exercise. Read the following then close your eyes and try it yourself.

First, imagine you are floating in the cold vacuum of space, you're alone and afraid, close to death.

But then, you start to see blue sparkles all around you. Your vision goes pure white before being replaced by warm, soft, beige surroundings. There are robin eggshell blue chairs sitting on muted deep red carpet. There is a steady, rhythmic hum that gently massages your anxiety away. You next become conscious of sporadic, but comforting chirps and beeps, almost like birds chirping on a warm, early summer afternoon. You can see the void of space out of a window in this room, over a low bed with a silky, shiny blue sheet. You lie down, looking out to the cold emptiness you were just in, but you're safe now. You'll always be safe.

I hope this isn't a pasta.

This is good suggestion.

Attached: 1432657856.gif (276x208, 513K)

It's unironically how I go to sleep every night.

>The movies get really stupid though, I thought that wasn't the point of Star Trek.

two words: Spock's Brain

I'd watch TOS Balance of Terror and Space Seed before the movies and TNG

Spock's Helmet will protect that

Attached: spocks helmet.jpg (400x462, 51K)

There's enough context in the movies and shows that you don't need to watch them, but they definitely should be watched at some point since they are great episodes anyway

I'M SORRY THE FANDOM YOU'VE SELECTED IS CURRENTLY FULL
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER SELECTION