youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sadly yes

Being black? I dunno, maybe

Yes
Alcoholic here
But it’s terrible for you literally killing yourself

I swear this is Denzel's best film

Yes, I'm doing it right now with a bottle of gin.

It looks so fucking good.

not humanly, surely

I did this once during a bad acid trip

I think it’s underrated, frankly. Sure it’s not a thrill a minute, but it’s impactful (while being strangely comfy at the same time)

If he wasn't drunk he wouldn't have been gutsy enough to invert the plane. Sober denzel would have died along with everyone else on that plane as it slammed into the ground doing a nosedive instead of a belly landing in that field with the church. Liquid courage is a real thing

makes me want to gag just looking at it

Easily. I've done it with Captain Morgan, Black Velvet, and Jose. Im also a thrice lapsed alcoholic.

Attached: 1563748719244.jpg (594x767, 115K)

It's brilliant. And the audience also feels it when he relapses. Similar in a way but it's way better than that Sully piece of shit

I developed a taste for screwdrivers (oj + vodka) thanks to this kino

What film is it?

Nathan? Please don’t tell me that’s you

Bad drama with powerhouse performances

OP, Google Shoenice

Up In The Air

Flight

youtube.com/watch?v=oUFKs9TA4BQ

It's a movie

Recovering alcoholic here, used to go through 3-4 handles a week. Would never chug like this but would take 6-7 shots in a row chasing every couple with juice. It’s definitely realistic to see done alcoholics drinking like this.

How do you go from the kino Flight to welcome to Marwen?

This.

Western civilization was built by liquid courage.

oh my God... Stanley?

Nah bro. My name's Jim. From Cleveland. If you lived here, you'd understand.

I'm on my first lapse after a 7-month sobriety :(

>done it with Captain Morgan
my old roommate in college would get one of those multigallon huge fucking things of cap'n and we'd finish it by the end of the week, go out drinking all weekend, get another on sunday

lmao what sort of alcoholic chases liquor with juice? you really expect me to believe you drank 3-4 handles a week and you still needed a fucking chaser?

How much did it carry in volume? A roommate and I used to go through a handle together every 1.5 days

and yes we did fuck once

Iced tea, but pretty impressive Dunsworth could constantly down the stuff considering he wasn't even a drinker.

I feel it bro. I was sober for a flat year before my first relapse.

makes sence.
how you recover, brother?
I'm "not in deep", just a 6pack a day, but it still fucks my life right over; every day I wake up I wonder why bother

At least you're not Detroit :^)

Who penetrated who?

My dad once drank 4 bottle of vodka. When he finished his 4th he told me to go to shop and buy another fucking 2.

You must not drink bad liquor. Only so many shots you can do before you get that hot pukey feeling again. Occasionally gotta palate cleanse. Also juice is pretty kino when you've drank way too much soda (the carbonation of which can make you sick)

If you want a nice binge you gotta compensate a bit

He penetrated. I wanted it :3

>Jim. From Cleveland.
schultz?

most handles like that don't have a totally open top. there's usually a piece of plastic there to make it easier to pour. if that is the case, he's not getting as much as it would appear.

I do this whenever I drink.

I'm an alcoholic and I haven't had a drink in 6 months

Attached: 1474074531521.jpg (800x534, 130K)

cant stop shaking

If he's like he's supposed to be he'd've removed the pour cap

not him but I drank a similar amount back during my drinking days and when 90% of the calories you're getting is from alcohol you need at least a little hydration. plus skol is fucking awful, it's battery acid. nice and cheap though

You can easily pull those out.

You're not a very good alcoholic, are you?

Bro, I could kill a handle of Captain in a night by myself at the height of my alcoholism, and I needed chasers every few shots. You need something to rinse your palette otherwise you'll start getting sick just from the residue sitting in your mouth and throat.
I always preferred lemonade in the summer, and cranberry juice in the winter. Gotta keep it seasonal.

Attached: 1560607388504.jpg (370x370, 38K)

I've never understood alcoholics. I killed 2 liters of whiskey a week in 2015 and stopped cold turkey in 2016 to lose weight

how the fuck do you get addicted to alcohol

Someone get this user a chip

I relapsed 3 years ago and have yet to hop back on the wagon...been rough

Emotional dependency is a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=gCVIcRPfoQU

I tried that with a warm bottle of cheap bourbon, chugged half the bottle before projectile vomiting all over, it was a waste of alcohol.

>2 liters a week
That's rookie shit.

>alcoholism is a disease
youtube.com/watch?v=D24zYQcnqKs

don't you mean hop OFF the wagon?

>cheap
>bourbon
Found your problem(s), m8.

The wagon means sobriety

It felt like a whole fucking lot at the time. I was wasted 5/7 nights a week. How much were you drinking at your peak?

>2 liters a week
That's no where near enough to get you physically addicted.

I always thought it's the opposite

it must've been that size, and my memory is completely shot from those years, and maybe we were drinking a lot more than one/week because it always seemed to last all week and it was never empty

then again i barely remember those days, i moved into the dorm right around 9/11 and i cant remember much of anything for the next ten or so years lel

no

A liter a day. Sometimes handles if I couldn't get a hold of of my pals and the depression was creeping hard.

oops im wrong

grammarist.com/usage/on-the-wagon-off-the-wagon/

Yes? Neck yourself, idiot cunt

how'd that turn out for you?

>I've done it with Captain Morgan
At my peak, I was polishing off 1.75's of Capt in about 6 hours. Then an hour or so after that driving 15 miles home. I really don't know how I never died and only have one dwi. That might have been the best thing to ever happen to me, from a health standpoint.

>Yea Forums - Substance Abuse Support Group

BASED

lol what did Sully do?

There's always suicide?

honestly why are there so many alcoholics on Yea Forums? every thread about alcohol hits the bump limit with people talking about consuming insane amounts of alcohol. is it just Yea Forums or am i surrounded by alcoholics irl and dont even know it.

that's probably because captain morgan is disgusting sugary garbage for tweens. here's how you drink. first you get a liquor that isn't loaded with additives to make it more palatable for 19 year old girls, then you get a glass, you pour your liquor in it and you drink it. when it's empty you fill it up again. simple as that. you only need a bottle of liquor and a glass. you don't need to take shots with chasers, because remember you're a grown man and not out at the bar with your sorority sisters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayr0J0aBE-k

You're that grossed out? Don't do it, life is too short already

fuck your wagon

for me it's opening and finishing a bottle of Old Overholt over the course of The Fellowship of the Ring and then sleeping in my own puke on the bathroom floor

cringe

You don't understand what an alcoholic is, do you? You don't look at the fucking ingredients list. You look at the proof and the price.

The shitty Tom Hanks movie about Landing the plane in the river

Does life really start to get better when you quit drinking? I'm at around a fifth a day and have been for years and strongly considering quitting my job to clean up. People say once you actually do it "things just start getting better" but it sounds like bullshit.

>You're that grossed out?
No, just being helpful and offering solutions. I'm more disgusted by all the lightweights and people pretending to be alkies.

An alcoholic only cares about % and $. Nothing else matters m8.

boilermakers tonight
what are you lads havin

Attached: boomer thor.png (570x526, 303K)

I would drink tequila shots with vitamin b mio and some other shit before mio. I would get completely trashed. I would drink sometimes a Gatorade or two. Sublingually take ritalin so I didn't throw it up then sleep a single cycle before work.

oh I see, I thought you meant the actual man himself not the movie.

ron freaking swanson

I want to do some depth charges tonight

so in your mind, namebrand overpriced 35% rum is what an alcoholic is looking for?

Yes, it does. Infinitely so.

formerly chuck your wagon

Attached: chuck wagon.jpg (391x336, 27K)

CM makes the cut because it's sold for under $20 a handle on the regular, and doesn't taste as bad as cheaper rums

Im riding shotgun

about to have a white russian now that you mention it

Attached: thedudestirringwhiterussian.gif (500x685, 952K)

at least 2 respectable decisions in this post

To be fair alcohol itself is lightweight compared to crystal meth and heroin. Crystal meth has single digit recovery rates.

Tell me your story fren, I need encouragement if I'm going to do this

Captain is like $19 a handle and is 40%.

It's 70 proof, mate, that's why it's so cheap. All you had to do was Google so I'm gonna go ahead and call you an idiot. Idiot.

everclear is like 12$

Good luck drinking everclear straight

I was surprised when I found out people didn't really like it. I love it.

Why would an alcoholic have a problem with the taste of alcohol?

>not drinking cap'n morgan black

i have, and i do

Like a lot of films in high regard here, people focus on one relatable aspect and blow it up to an opinion of the film being great overall. The movie was like a 5.5/10, definitely worth watching but it wouldn't be if not for Denzel because it's a staid and outdated-feeling drama...

KINDA LIKE GREEN BOOK SHABOOYA ROLL CALL

Oh shit m8 you're right. I switch between that and Bacardi alot so I must have mixed them up. Cheers.

Right back at ya

Heroin withdrawal is overstated in it's severity, and is like flu. Alcohol withdrawal can kill you. No idea on meth.

3...2...1... shoenice

youtube.com/watch?v=wwNjl4lMar8
Burton said it best, it truly is no laughing matter. I ruined every relationship and friendship i had because i chose to plan my life around booze

But who was phone?

Then why don’t alcoholics just drink rubbing alcohol??

Not him, but at that point Everclear is its own beast. Even mixing it makes solely heinous tasting shit, and I can drink discount vodka for days

That first shot enflames your throat, you'll probably choke and spit up a bit which will double the effects, any going into your sinuses turns you into a gooey wreck, etc. There's a difference between a perfectly efficient alcoholic, and a grounded drinker who knows the best way to get a buzz on in the face of increasing alcoholic tolerance

>Bacardi
this and tequila are 100% guaranteed to make me puke after the first taste
i've puked on roommates, qts, cars, bartenders after just one shot of either
never again

Because it's literally a poison. Also once you become physically dependent it fucks with your entire digestive process. That's why drunks are fat and alcoholics are rail thin.

I am the tequila mio poster. I will tell you what I did but I do not necessarily recommend it. I took Kratom to get off of alcohol. The thing is I never, ever mixed it with alcohol. I also dehydrated myself with it and lost too much spinal fluid and had horrible headaches. Afterwards though, mixed with lots of exercise I am doing great. To be honest I never even liked alcohol that much, I simple craved dopamine. It took awhile for my brain to readjust to not taking in a lot of dopamine. I dont take anything btw, no Kratom.

I suggest you just ween yourself off alcohol. Administer it like a medication and create a schedule. One trick I used when things were not going too hot.. salonpases, two, right on the forehead. No idea why but it works. You can get the same stuff in cream too.

You will feel far better, mix in exercise in the early morning and you will be doing fantastic. Set some goals, achieve them, then keep going.

This is such a teenager's idea of drinking. Cringe.

I just pull those cunts off my handles

Fool. It’s like the flu times ten for months, and that’s not even considering the year or more of PAWS

Yea Forums is a lightning rod for the mentally ill

Attached: only_drinking_feels_good.jpg (250x250, 10K)

because rubbing alcohol is poisonous and laced with chemicals to make it taste horrible so people (alcoholics) won't drink it.

Comfiest thread on the board.

>lost too much spinal fluid
that sounds scary. why would an herbal drug do that

Yes. Blacks drink all the time.

Subhumans gonna subhuman.

Imagine willingly poisoning yourself

Kekekeke imagine being emotionally healthy

I actually kicked the habit (for now) by drinking more beer. It fills me up so much that I literally cannot stomach more alcohol, so I stop. Down to one liter of the hard stuff a weekend and a sixer and a half a night on the weekdays.

Baby steps.

Cutting down to just beer after about a solid year of polishing off a liter of vodka every night
I feel bloated as shit and am constantly farting during the day but at least I'm only having like a sixpack every night now, sometimes less.

Attached: 1552602448598.jpg (750x742, 29K)

It makes your muscles expel water. I was not drinking enough water to begin with (none). I simply heavily dehydrated myself, for a long, long time. Yes, very scary stuff. I can not recommend this route. Weening yourself off of alcohol is far, far better. Exercise in the morning makes your body not want poison before it sleeps so it can be prepared. Use your bodies instincts against it. Measure out how much your going to drink that night, less than the night before. Then do what you want.

the dehydration does that

what's casket strength whiskey? anyone tried? how good is it?

Hey native american here i just want to say that i dont process alcohol so good and its fucking baloney.

It's 100% bullshit. The only thing it will improve is your health. If you're looking to turn your life around you're going to have to do more than quit drinking. I've been down that road a dozen times. If you want to quit drinking, do it for your health and not because you think it's going to fix your life. Better yet, learn to moderate your drinking and in the process try and figure out why you began abusing alcohol in the first place.

>black velvet
Oh god. Why would you do that to yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=eR-B-StfDQk
Friend of mine would do it with a half gallon of Sunnybrook. I've laid off the hard liquor in recent years, but I go through a ton of beer and have a worrying weakness to rye.

Attached: bulleit-rye-whiskey.jpg (498x1000, 25K)

Based one do, then go to ER and get given the antidote, alcohol.

I just want to be happy lads. The only reprieve I get from this shit is when I'm loaded and chainsmoking. The idea of life without drugs or alcohol absolutely terrifies me.

god I wish that were me

sounds like you got the short end of the peace pipe

no because vodka is shit

>I just want to be happy lads
I know m8 I know

Attached: 1545783696433.jpg (322x268, 17K)

How big is a shot of alcohol? those tiny cups like tequila? or different measure for different drinks

Attached: 1564163411936.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

yea imagine just pouring a liquid in a cup and drinking it. absolute cringe.

based dubliners poster

Old fashioneds. I pace myself a lot better when I drink those, since I prohibit myself from using simple syrup and it takes me a while to make one.

Attached: old-fashioned-cocktail-recipe-110118.jpg (4000x2666, 1.35M)

It wasn't really a choice. I was taking care of my invalid grandpa at the time and he loved that shit. I would shop for him and buy two handles of it, one for me, one for him, on his dime.

Spiced is still 40% in Burgerland m8.

i've never been drunk before

what's the appeal of alcohol?

Attached: 1438760957027.png (1256x1075, 132K)

one time i was chugging vodka and it went down the wrong pipe which caused me to cough it all up and some came out of my nose. one of the worst experiences of my life. weirldly enough i only feel like drinking like that when im on uppers

what's a good smooth liquor to chug for pretty cheap?

asking for a friend

Attached: 1438424816305.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Nah he's right. Regular captain is 70 proof. Bacardi is the 80proof gold rum.

No it's not, you absolute fucking twat, I bought it all the time in Burgerland

KYS.

I wish i could drink like a real white person. Its hard for me to not get fucked up from 11-2 at the bars cause it only takes 4 drinks. I give myself license to take hard drugs because I cant hang socially drinking

I friend once offered meth, heroin and coke but I didn't take it. Should I do it just once for shit and gigges? I'm really curious

jesus fucking christ

Attached: based.jpg (440x465, 45K)

I love old fashioneds so much

Have sex

for me, it's taking 5 seconds to google something before making a claim i can't back up

Attached: CM.png (1151x652, 185K)

Jim Beam the worlds finest bourbon

How much alcohol do you have to drink to develop an addiction to it?

Hahaha no.
web.archive.org/web/20150623113544/http://www.newstatesman.com/node/134528
>PAWS
Topkek

inhibitions go away, body relaxes, mind slows down and it gets harder to focus on shit.
I started drinking because I had extreme problems with anxiety and insomnia. Obviously it wasn't the healthy option, but drinking sort of countered all the shit that was making my life hell at the time.

You stop caring about how fucking terrible everything is and just swim around in your head, vaguely aware of your surroundings. This is assuming full on plastered and not just buzzed.

Attached: 1563659815651.jpg (573x1024, 58K)

I hate being sober so fucking much

Best to start when you're 13/14

Don't you get to at least to do psychedlics for religious purposes?

how's your throat? must be burned to all hell

It's certainly the best depiction of a functional alcoholic

>tfw can't smoke weed because anxiety ramps up 200% most of the time
Fucking hell

No but i do psychedelics for boredom purposes and sometimes they turn a little religious

My kinda indians would just cook themselves in a sweat losge untill they start tripping. Probably fucking hard i imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI
what u kno bout that
probably nothin

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

based and classy. I doff my hat to you good sir. epic bacon post.

fucking christ, I couldn't drink that much water that quickly without throwing up

what a super human

No need to be so rude you fucking Jake.

Candidly, im always fascinated by alcoholic Yea Forums threads. Mostly because i cant understand it. I have four beers and i feel like shit; i just want to stay away from bright lights and drink a cup of coffee. And obviously i sleep like shit after. I guess im fortunate that way that i dont have the alcoholic gene. Best of luck to you all in your sobriety

what are beer farts like

Disappointed someone hasn't posted the webm of the old Russian chugging three bottles of vodka back to back.

coke is fairly harmless

would you?

Attached: whiskey.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Same
Friends have recommended me all sorts of strains of weed because they say it's the ultime cure for anxiety, but no matter what I just end up unable to talk for like 2 hours and thinking that everyone can hear my thoughts and the cops are on the way.

I guess it is sort of nice having a gene that lets me drink as much as I want. But it's a double-edged sword. The last breathalyzer I had the cop was surprised I was even able to be walking and talking normally

Snakes on a Plane

You get back what you put out, crybaby. Don't go correcting people when you don't know shit. Also fuck off.

Horrid. Truly corrosive shit.

I'm sure that guy is drinking water. The paper seals look like their broken before he drinks.

>Pour cap
Properly reffered to as party stoppers.

They can be some fucking WICKED rips
Like raw sewage with scrambled eggs

Brown sugar and luxardo cherries. You'll never be able to have one at the bar down the road ever again, though.

Attached: 511Mrh0AUlL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 23K)

Has anyone here actually gone through severe physical alcohol withdrawal or is everyone just LARPing as an """alcoholic"""

meth withdrawal is mostly mental not physical, alcohol and benzo withdrawal are the worst.

i use to drink a litre a day but im too lazy to even do that now

real question why do so many of you drink?

>went out once with a girl
>we smoke
>end up paranoid as fuck
>she wants to go to the park
>full of people
Had to come up with an excuse and leave

I find myself rotating between coke alcohol weed and shrroms, coke is by far the best from my experience

No u.

Suck my willy you rudy poo niggly wiggly!

it takes a pretty long time of a liter/day type drinking and i would assume most of us are in our 20's and 30's

You can mix it with stimulants and get some good mind bending fuckery where you're too messed up to function but too wired to stop.

I tried Luxardo and was not a fan, I instead just buy the regular Mezzetta brand or whatever it is, the bright red cherries with orange slice and usually turbinado or a cane cube

For me it's to forget

Not severe. I always end up VERY slowly cutting back.

I stopped because i couldnt stand the public embarassment and the hangovers. Im honestly scared of alcohol now. I have low tolerence now since i rarely drink and have trouble breathing sometimes so when i get invited out to drink i try to restrain myself as much as i can

Attached: 1547983659215.png (385x421, 306K)

H-how old are you friend

that's a good thing though. all those white people are destroying their organs as they consume increasingly larger amounts of alcohol to feel pleasure. i assure you they would give anything to reach that point after 4 drinks.

Once kicked drinking after a really dark point in my life. Quickly became convinced I had an ant infestation because I could constantly feel them crawling all over me at night, and it was bugging me so much that I couldn't sleep and would just sweat all night.
Realized after investigation that there were no ants and I was just getting the 'covered in bugs' feeling that junkies talk about, and the sweating and insomnia were pretty standard for severe withdrawal.

Never had any proper visual hallucinations though

It allows others to know you aren't a muslim

If you only binge drink every few days that's still not enough. The only people I know of who have gone through withdrawals drink literally all day every day.

>Pulque was drunk by Aztec priests and their sacrificial victims, to increase the priests' enthusiasm and to ease the suffering of the victim.[29] Among commoners, it was permitted only to the elderly and pregnant women.[13] Production of pulque was ritualized and the brewers would abstain from sex during the fermentation period.

Attached: 73C44981-6FFB-4BC5-873C-922D1C12D72B.jpg (480x480, 20K)

but if they drink tequila in order to taqiyya?

You're just not doing it right. Try spirits.

social situations and i enjoy things more

Nice pun

Yes. I know a dude. I couldn't believe to what the fuck I was watching. He did different tho. Faster.

this scares me, but i love the fish shit he's got going on in the back.

i am taking a break from drinking and can only sleep in increments of like 2-3 hours. have no problems falling asleep tho. is that normal?

Training Day is his best kino. King Kong ain't got shit on him.

been there done that
i can never smoke if there's people around, even if it's just one person

Do you even pray?

This is going to sound stupid, but why do people drink?

You have to first drink so much you puke, if your stomach or gut has food in it, before you can even feel anything. After that you only have to drink a little, but by then you might already have alcohol poisoning. I don't understand the drinking meme.

slavs are a special breed

That’s true if you weigh like 250 pounds. Most people are overly sensitive to alcohol and drunkenness at first, not the reverse

only beer i would drink in quantity is guiness, i cant stand any other

>start hanging out with new girl
>when we're together, she smokes 4 full bowls of medical grade weed in 10 minutes
>she calls me out though when I pull a bottle of vodka out of the freezer and take a swig from it

Attached: 1548790537175.jpg (520x519, 76K)

First to fit in, next to keep up with your "friends", next to feel comfortable, and last because you physically need it

people itt were molested or abused or had some other traumatic event happen to them so they have to turn to alcohol/other substances to cope with the pain.

I used to chase Bacardi 151 with water because I was paranoid that it would erode my throat.

its more likely that you and every person in this thread that doesnt "get" alcoholism never got invited to parties so you never created the association of alcohol = best times of your life with friends and charming the fuck out of women and getting laid

Dude I regularly drink liters alone. Once you learn your pace and tolerance, you pretty much never get sick.

now, over forty

this thread is making me want to drink, please delete it

i was hanging with this girl for awhile that did both and she was insane

hop in, dude

I used to think I was an alcoholic. For years I felt like I should stop drinking, but I was scared to even attempt it because I didn't want to confront the fact that I might not be able to. Eventually I did though, for a while. And over that period I realized that I'm not an alcoholic, I just really like to drink. I think there's a difference and it would be a disservice to actual alcoholics to pretend there isn't. I can get a drinking problem very quickly, but I can stop just as quickly. That's something alcoholics can't do.

I don't much these days, but when I do it's because it's relaxing and delicious.
Pic related is the best stout in the world and comfy in winter. Though any wye valley product is of superb quality. Got a wedding next week, worried about my drinking fitness so will have to get a few seasonal crates in.

Attached: Dorothy Goodbody's Wholesome Stout.jpg (854x1600, 121K)

liquor store closes in 10 minutes for me so i just gotta wait 5 and im good and cant get none

>and pregnant women.
no wonder beaners are so low iq
it's centuries of this shit

Im currently doing a program called One year no beer, and its been helping a lot.
Just hit 1 month sober, it's the most time sober I've been in 5 years.

It doesn't feel amazing, I don't feel "new", I haven't lost weight, it's not what they make it out to be. Miss my drinking pals, vidya is not fun anymore, and I have a lot more free time than I would want.

Pros, I'm doing AMAZING at school and performing amazing at work. It feels great to have zero anxiety, I have a shit ton of cash saved up. And the sleep. holy shit, the sleep is the best part, it's so sublime. Oh well, people say it's around the 50th day when you really start feeling different.

I only drink 2 nights a week. I have maybe 8 (maybe more) drinks of hard liquor mixed with coke zero overa 6 hour period.

Do I have a problem?

>. is that normal?
no

your problem is drinking diet soda you fat fuck

>vidya is not fun anymore

i thought i was the only one

imagine trying to talk from a point of authority when you know nothing

Attached: download.png (480x480, 274K)

yes

yup

because it feels good you stupid shit

>coke is by far the best from my experience
Pleb taste. Try a high dose of 2cb with MDMA

Not necessarily if you're in a party environment, but if you just get blasted like that on the couch alone it's kind of a different story. Also binging like that is way worse on your system than drinking a couple drinks nightly

are you functional? can you get by day by day and not lose your cool?
probably either way tho

Are you a twink?

Kek. Given them some pork scratchings as well? Or just keep giving them tequila til their tiqyya slips.

does liquor give you diarrhea? if so i need diarrhea stories

Attached: glub.png (808x989, 294K)

Vodka redbull is pretty much the only thing I drink, or some cider or smirnof. Not really anything special and very generic. But I'd rather drink something I like the taste of rather than beer or whiskey or whatever that tastes disgusting.

Well I'm not going to worsen my hang overs with full sugar sodas now am I?

>Don't mix your drinks.

Rim my asshole you fag, I'll get drunk how I please.

i know that i've been drinking for 15 years and i could probably count on 2 hands the number of days i haven't had a drink. sorry for not humoring 20 year olds on this board who larp as alcoholics.

Very. Your GABA receptors are fucked up. If you have access to medical care try and get some gabapentin. Other than that you're just going to have to sweat it out and deal with being irritable for a while.

Crimson Tide.
HoeLowCost

I'm a DYEL bottom

I drink one beer a night, two on fridays and Saturdays.

no, but getting drunk on coors light gave me the biggest shits of my life

honestly this

Diet soda makes better cocktails because reasons (more acidic??)

Its the patricians choice

Nothing more charming than a drunk, that’s for sure!

I'm a heroin addict fuck all of you booze is so shitty

>You have to first drink so much you puke, if your stomach or gut has food in it, before you can even feel anything.
Underage retard.

thanks. it doesn't really bother me as i can get back to sleep really quickly but it probably isn't the best sleep

I only got one day off last week and I had to spend it with family (which is when you really need it) and now I gotta wait til Wednesday to drink. Almost there though.

Attached: 1563064600572.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Holy shit he's still making videos.

Sorta
Can lead to GERD, basically you start shitting stomach acid.
Feels like shit but at least it's sorta nice to have a medical reason to take a 10 minute bathroom break every hour at work.

You feel better physically and to some extent mentally.

Life doesn't magically not suck though.

i think you reach a point in alcoholism where doing shit like this is the only way to get any kind of "rush" beyond just maintaining

The reason they're so ugly is because they sacrificed the best looking ones.

wtf is wrong with the guy's eyes in the end lol

explain

THE 10% SHOULD NOT CONSUME OVER HALF OF THE ALCOHOL
WE NEED TO DO MORE TO GET THE BOTTOM HALF UP

Attached: alcohol-consumption-distribution.png (585x592, 158K)

(checked)
Jesus, girls like that are intolerable. Reminds me exactly on a chick I knew in college who disparaged my whiskey drinking (which was very moderate), while she hacked up a lung after her 3rd bowl of beaner-grass. Revolting cunt.

but they considered cross-eyed to be the best quality in a human bean

Nah, scrumpy or perry does though. Sometimes real ale.
That's not what GORD does.

Tippity toppity Kek

that's a hilarious statistic

No idea what that is, but sound degenerate. What would you do if you got GRID? kys?

nah dude. old alcoholics get drunk super quick because their organs are shit

Not sure why I'm posting, but I'm on day 1 of a harm reduction regiment. Trying my hardest not to drink Monday - Thursday. On Saturday I had two bloody mary's at brunch, and later two shots of bourbon, and 6 tall boys. Sunday I had 9 drinks.

I feel like I'm doomed.

Keep it up man. It's definitely better than the "sleep" you were getting when you were drunk every night. Your body is just rejecting the poison it's been subjected to.

>expiration date on whiskey

yeah, no.

You're clearly not old enough to drink and believe stupid shit, either that or your name is muhammed. Hence, underage retard.

Would I be considered an alcoholic if I never drink except in secret about twice a month, and drink exclusively to get as fucked up as possible?

Attached: file.png (306x306, 43K)

>I feel like I'm doomed.
purty much

>drink exclusively to get as fucked up as possible?
that's one of the signs

You're probably surrounded by them and don't even know it.

>pareto principle applies to booze too
what a world

Actually?

I ended up blacking out on my bed, which was the goal. By far my worst trip, but it was kind of the turning point for overcoming my panic attacks. Cheers

Attached: 70AD389E-5CA8-45AA-88E5-9161DC5ED7E3.jpg (1000x1300, 260K)

No, you're a binge drinking loner and pretty based.

>10 a day
Fuckin lightweights.

thanks user

I had one beer an hour ago and phew, I have to piss so much.

What are your eating habits like? That and your irritability/general mental state are solid indicators of where you are in terms of physiological alcohol addiction.

my job pays well so ive gone from a litre of vodka a night to 20 cans of CC Dry, pro is it tastes better cons is i paint the toiet brown every night

you sound pretty cool desu

thats pretty fucking gross

yeah, it was considered a sign of heavenly beauty

speaking from experience, that is bound to increase in frequency

i've had 6 beers in the past 2 hours, i'm only moderately buzzed, and i've pissed once. it's amazing how the body adapts to the routines it's subjected to.

Weed is weird
It's paradoxical for me that I don't enjoy it as much when I have no tolerance because it makes me feel schizo but when I have a large tolerance I love smoking
Just smoke small amounts

i hated mixing alcohol +lsd
really shitty trips always

some people can drink every day since 13 and only really get the mental aspect of it

no one even checked quads with double dubs? jesus, what's happened to this place.
a 6 pack a day isn't bad but you might want to switch to liquor just for efficiency and less carbs and calories.

This.

thats pretty fucking based

My life sucks and I'm bored if I'm not drunk

it helps calm me down at the end of trips, but now i just take a xanax bc i i have a script now

rock nroll brother rock and roll

Everyone pulls those out, they’re commonly referred to as “fun stoppers”

I try to limit myself to eating only twice between 11am - 6pm. Mostly because og the caloric intake from the alcohol. I also struggle with sleep, nightmares, and what feel like moments of severe anxiety with rapid heartrate. Maybe around 103 BPM's.

Once you get a taste of how pleasant it can feel to be completely fucked up without having to worry about embarrassing yourself in front of others, it's definitely a slippery slope. That's when you realize you dont need to be around people to have a good time, regardless of how harmful and self destructive that is.

Fun with friends. Sometimes it brings out a side of you that can be great, or horrible. More confidence too.

I take baby shots and drink beer and water till I pass out. I can do a decent amount of whiskey but years of hard drinking and smoking fucked my stomach and now my tolerance is low.

Alcohol is amazing once you learn how to get a buzz going over 8 or 10 hours before finally passing out. Literally any tv show is 10 times more funny, or anything in general. I fucking miss being drunk.

then you drink before going out and make an ass out of yourself anyway or just text your ex's at 3am

Absolute legend

You realize all of those physical symptoms are because of your body's dependency on alcohol, right

>physiological alcohol addiction.
>Doesn't understand what phsysiological means

>why is this site full of rejects and failed men also full of alcoholics?
Huh, let me get back to you

How lovecraftian

Imagine being this much of a buzzkill because you're so weak willed and assume everyone else is.

Stupid question but how does this become chronic? Wont a day of hydration just break the process?

Wrong

look up kindling. that might actually be significantly worse for you than drinking less consistently

i'm sure it wasnt just one day user

and no, one day wont do it
dehydrated people need intravenous for a few days, if you just start drinking water it can cause worse problems

Sounds like once you "learned" how to do that you developed a problem

“Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable. Never drink when you are wretched without it, or you will be like the grey-faced gin-drinker in the slum; but drink when you would be happy without it, and you will be like the laughing peasant of Italy. Never drink because you need it, for this is rational drinking, and the way to death and hell. But drink because you do not need it, for this is irrational drinking, and the ancient health of the world.”
Chesterton
I'll pray for you anons tonight

He's make things up. That boring bullshitter at the bar always talking peoples ears off, constantly talking to the bartender because people get their drinks and go to a table asap, who often also gets decked? That's this guy.

Y'all must've been drunk right?

"Cheers" but with anons
write it

user pop in urinal

I've been sober for two years now but the times I spent drunk and alone were more enjoyable than the entire rest of my life will be.

Severey hyponatraemic patients need slow hypertonic saline. People making shit up about their CSF being low need a slap.

Do it
Because our dumb asses need it desu

What's your passion, user? Surely you're interested in something

Jerry get iPad

I'm really into being dead. No dying, mind you. But life is fucking boring and anything will be better than this dumb shit.