Eddie, you`re my friend and I respect you, but

Eddie, you`re my friend and I respect you, but...

Attached: joe-rogan-experience-podcast.jpg (789x460, 59K)

SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEED

...you’re simply no match for a chimp. I mean, Jesus Christ

>Eddie is a genius when it comes to BJJ, man. I mean BJJ is basically playing chess with the human body, and Eddie invented a lot of really influential shit. He's a genius when it comes to that kind of intelligence.

Attached: 555 come on now.png (598x369, 387K)

Based

>that kind of intelligence
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1322870259338.jpg (250x257, 12K)

>Eddie throws a bunch of hipotheticals about grand scale concepts for fun, just to shoot the shit.
>Room explodes into seething in unison.
>Cunt behind the cameras is at the verge of tears.

Eddie has to realize that it ain't like it used to be. Podcasting ain't for fun to Rogan like it used to be. He's a fuckign sellout now.

Eddie is the only right man in a wrong room amongst a wrong crowd.

Attached: file.png (1044x587, 491K)

What if you were on DMT and fought the chimp in the shadow realm?

You make a very good point

JAMIE pull that up!

Why is Jamie such a cuck?

I see that the "Eddie is not retarded he's just pretending for laughs" squad has arrived on time.

Cope, the guy's a fucking retard.

Jamie pull that up

I need a "I hurt myself today" compilation of Eddie now

Eddy, eddy had a hard life.

Joe surrounds himself with sycophants to boost his own ego and create a false aura of wisdom

>It's another "Joe talks about how "dolphins are sluts"" conversation

They are right though, Joe even had to cut out a part in the last podcast with Eddie because he brought up some FBI stuff.

>>It's another "Joe talks about black dudes bodies" conversation

this guy gets it

>its another "Joe goes on a quasi-homoerotic tangent about Jon Jones" half hour

>Tfw your friends are still your friends but they just aren't your friends anymore.

Stay strong Eddie.

Attached: Netflix.png (1000x1482, 3.3M)

Seriously, what is with Joe and Black/Russian dudes? He's fucking beyond obsessed at this point

first i thought the (joe is gay) meme was dumb but after hearing just how many times he has talked about dudes body in detail and him calling ari shaffirs painted toes cute im pretty sure he has taken a few dicks up the ass in his lifetime

Hes gay

Attached: joerogan.jpg (1079x1715, 780K)

Fake.

>eddie brings up FISA courts
>weird abrupt cut with joe absolutely needing to use bathroom
>he comes back,totally different topic

>eddie brings up alex jones being a “zionist shill”
>roe jogan visibily having heart attack,quickly changes subject

Why not come out then? It's 2019, no-one cares specially his audience

>Bob Lazar is asked specific question about his time at Area 51
>Migraine out of nowhere fogs his mind

If Joe came out as gay(he's not) he would lose more than half of his audience over night.

Jamie's voice nakes me feel violent.

>Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, PA-LEASE just listen

Remember when Joe used to make fun of Eddie for wearing a leather bracklet and trying to be a rock star?

>no-one cares specially his audience
lol

Because he's built this persona of the manly man who likes to hunt and shoot guns and watch wrastlan. He would loose half of his fanbase if he did.

The UFC fighters would take a moment when the cameras turn away and slaughter him. In group they'd need about a quarter of a second to end his life.

(He is, very)

It was the AyyLmaos blocking him with their trans planetary beam.

>Implying the entire UFC isn't closeted

Attached: 1551306689173.jpg (1920x1014, 153K)

best guests comin through

Attached: large_48ddd76eedab4162895e65caa40baada.jpg (900x506, 132K)

Hearing Joe went back to the CIA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Sup Joe, when are you inviting Sam Hyde

really want randall back on soon

DUDE

BEARS ARE UNSTOPPABLE KILLING MACHINES THAT WILL KILL YOU IN TWO SECONDS

LOL

Based. Fuck Zahi Hawass and fuck mainstream archaeology.

Attached: 1561470052414.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>skeptics magazine guy on with these guys
>brings on his """"real geologist"""" buddy with him
>all they can do is make up wild claims about Graham not believing in gravity
>they finally engage with Randall
>Randall gives them hard, irrefutable data
>they immediately disengage and go back to personal attacks on Graham
I felt bad for Randall for being ignored that whole time but I think he knew he dunked on those shitters. Cult of scientism on fucking suicide watch.

>>Cunt behind the cameras is at the verge of tears.
lmao

>Joey Diaz lies constantly
>Eddie Bravo tells the truth but gets shut down by Jamie and Joe
>Bert still drunk on sober October
>Jamie hates Eddie and will google fact check him
>Brendan Schaub is a heavyweight MMA, podcaster, youtuber, tv show host, music producer, and a superstar
>Tom Segura
Who is the best out of Joes buddies bros

Schuab when he agrees with Eddie and gangs up on faggot Callen

Eddie by a longshot

hahahahah

Why does Joe's head look so small in older photos? It's looks like an oversized pumpkin now

Literally HGH

Uncle Joey COCKSUCKA!!

>Sussman
Kek

>Female comedian podcast
Only ones I skip. I seriously hope you guys don't watch these. It's always the same shit.
>roastie: I'm just like one of the boys! I fart and eat food too haha!
>Joe: Yeah haha. Well, speaking of that what are your thoughts on *philosophical idea*
>Roastie: oh yeah look at my instagram it's nothing but clevage and ass pics but I get like sooooooo many creeps commenting on me XD I'm just like so hot that they can't help it but they are just actually insecure losers
>Joe: Right that might be tough. So did you see*current event*?
>Roastie: Um...no? Like...?
>Joe: Wow I know you gotta run but thanks for coming by!
*podcast over at 90 minute mark*

Joe is a saint to put up with these "people"

Attached: cantstandya.png (352x326, 91K)

He needs to talk more about AI and UBI. These are the issues of our time.

HGH can make the brow ridge and forehead thicken.

he can't talk about his funders like that

Eddie and Brendan are s tier, Jamie is absolute trash tier and Joe needs to fire him

I really like Eddie, Schaub is a nice guy too.

CHIMPS AND DMT LMAO