Black Klansman was amazing. You just hate the last two minutes because it hits too close to home

Black Klansman was amazing. You just hate the last two minutes because it hits too close to home

Attached: download-1.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Nah, we hated it because it was just another piece of shit movie from a turd who has yet to acknowledge his political party's contribution to racism, as well as his subconscious hatred towards white people who made a superior culture that his could never establish.

>shiiiiiiet blumpf be nazi wit da white boyz n shiet

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

Actually, I liked it but it wasn't Best Picture material

No, Oldboy and inside man are much better

No I hated how Denzel Washington's son was really boring. Adam Driver and Topher Grace and the other supremacists were what made the film memorable. Also the first Panther rally was some really good shit.

ITS AMAZING AN ACTUAL DIRECTOR WOULD PUT UP THAT YOUTUBE TIER SPEW AT THE END OF A MOVIE

IS SPIKE FUCKING RETARDED

I thought the ending tied the movie together quite nicely, kinda funny David Duke was at Charlottesville. However it's not an amazing movie by any means that is bogged down to badly by adding fiction and the 'villains' are far too black and white for what can be a very grey subject. I thought Adam Driver was great though.

There's still literally no reason for Denzel's son to be in it besides making the mission more difficult

it was a shit movie

IT WAS AN OKAY MOVIE UNTIL THE YOUTUBE SHIT #RESTINPOWER

Birth of a Nation and Gone With The Wind re better films than Spike Lee could ever hope to make.

I honestly fucking cringed when that youtube shit popped up at the end, why the fuck was that there? Why was it allowed? It made the entire thing feel cheap and manipulative.

>Black Klansman was amazing
What? Poormans "In The Heat of the Night" was amazing to you?

>Birth of a Nation and Gone With The Wind
There's not very many movies that are better than either of those, so.

Spike Lee and his fans seem to think otherwise

Attached: 1551927450769.jpg (3344x2532, 1.7M)

What happened in the last two minutes?

there were youtube clips of Charlottesville as some sort of way to say that stuff back then still happens today, and a major dude in the movie was also there IRL. It was really cringy.

LITERAL ZERO PRODUCTION VALUE YOUTUBE MONTAGE

Redpill me on Charlottesville. The people with torches looked like good people

most of Black Klansman didn't happen. It's historical revisionism.

>genitalism
I'm keeping that one.

This. The entire bomb plot(the central conflict of the movie) is complete fiction.

>Crowds of antifa attacking people and cars
>Threatening drivers with weapons
>Young lad has a weapon pointed at thim as he tries to leave
>Car attacked by mob
>Crashes into another parked car, which hits a landwhale
>Landwhales heart has been understrain for decades, finally gives out
>Young lad gets sentence to prison for the rest of his life

Antifia look like fucking idiots. Cringe vigilantes

>very grey subject
?

CHALLENGER LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

BAD PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE, AKA ANTIFA
t. DRUMPF

Attached: smug challenger.jpg (619x389, 28K)

The female love interest ruined the movie. Spike Lee is a hack director who can't resist using diamond dozen tropes. She never existed in the original story, she was literally just made up so that Lee would have an "interesting" B-plot to interject with because even in the original story, pretty much nothing came out of the investigation.
The only good parts of the movie was the actual hook, John David Washington and Adam Driver infiltrating a white supremecist clan and the shenanigans and interactions that arouse from it. Like other anons in the thread, I thought Johns performance was kind of flat, but I don't know if that's Lee's fault or his. Donald Glover would have been cool for the role.
The movie was a hard 6/10 before the ending, but that ending was so god damn hamfisted that the only way that's going to age well is if Trump literally starts the fourth reich.