He was the only one who acted like a fucking professional

He was the only one who acted like a fucking professional.

Attached: Pink.jpg (249x202, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pulpfiction.com/what-happened-to-mr-pink
youtube.com/watch?v=0GQc_SwSp_U
youtube.com/watch?v=z8oaq50tGRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

orange did his job pretty well to, save for the part where he gets shot by a dumb roastie

Mr. Blue was the only professional

telling everything to the police was pretty unprofessional

And yet, he didn't receive a tip for going above and beyond the expected level of service.

Pretty sure he's the only one still breathing at the end too.

look at this smarttie, he knows the movie like his non-existent sleeves

She only refilled his cup twice, fuck off

I thought you can faintly hear the police gunning him down after the flees

professional like all self respecting non-tippers 100% based

>only one who acted professional
>doesnt tip waitress
>she will absolutely remember what he looked like for being a prick about it
tarantinos a hack, daily reminder.

Thought they were just arresting him.

Attached: 13399697039.png (238x212, 5K)

if they all chipped in a buck and she collects how would she know who out of them was being cheap

>didn't watch the movie
they all tipped together and gave their money to Big Joe Cabot

Lemaow I fugg got his ass shot in reservor dog xbox game lol
He wemt outside and was all POLICE POW POW POW POW HAHAHA stuck middle wit yo my man lol forreal shootin niggas up in the mall was cray

it's been a while so don't hold me to it

this movie is due for a remake. Shot for shot, Tarantino re-casts, I direct, new soundtrack, no women allowed

it's okay to be gay, just don't overdo it

It's up for speculation, but I believe it was either Tarantino (unlikely) or someone else on set who confirmed it was him being gunned down.

Based retard.

its been like 15 years since ive seen it
she watched fargo and knows he's shady

he’s right maybe he’s an asshole for not tipping but the decision of wether or not to tip is his decision to make he was based for not giving into societal pressure and explaining is position logically

far enough, he's not a chump but I guarantee tarantino doesnt tip. he probably buys 300 dollar dinners and doesnt tip like an ass and all the good directors laugh at him for being a turbo autist behind his back

now go get your fucking tip jar

Attached: a little bit.jpg (615x352, 20K)

>doesn’t rip knowing full well that is how the waitress gets paid and has no say in her employers regulations regarding hourly wages as he is in inline with the law
>robs a bank with a sociopath and an undercover cop
>professional

Everything he says is true. I never tip. I dont go out to eat much either so I dont have to worry about people remembering me. Too many waiters and waitresses expect a tip for just doing their normal ass job. Pretty sure most countries dont even have the tipping system, its just scam.

>>bank
Try again retard

>If woman aren't present it's gay
Imagine being this insecure. Go back to blacked.com.

100% "no homo" homoerotic

I should say though I've already written a scene where Nice Guy Eddie gets AIDS tested after a love affair with Mr. Blue

Orange man bad at his job

>Given that Mr. Pink survives, this makes him the only character out of the rest of the "Dogs" to have lived

the wiki

He's the Buddy Holly waiter at Jack Rabbit Slim's in Pulp Fiction.

Mr Blonde and Vincent Vega are brothers.

Unrelated tangent, but Jack Rabbit Slim's is the best scene in Pulp Fiction.

Pink never said what type of professional, just "be professional" which Orange clearly was.

pulpfiction.com/what-happened-to-mr-pink
He can't have been a waiter, since he said he didn't have a minimum wage job that people deemed worthy of tipping. It has been confirmed that Vic and Vincent are brothers, though.

That was the joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GQc_SwSp_U
Gun shots at 3:20

Recent trend of tipping for take out makes me want to go Mr pink

Mr. White and Mr. Orange were incredibly gay.

>tipping for take ou
WTF? I already don't understand tipping barstaff, now you're supposed to do it for fast food workers?

If you listen to the audio closely, he yells that he got shot, but he might have survived.

If you want to hear something crazy, turn the volume all the way up after Mr. Orange shoots Mr. Blonde, when Mr. Orange fades in and out of consciousness, and you'll hear a radio ad for "Jack Rabbit Slims"

youtube.com/watch?v=z8oaq50tGRI

1:00

I don't tip for take-out. That's fucking nonsense.

>tipping for take out
are you joking

Spotted the euro-fag.

You tip bar staff so that they make sure to rush over to you every time you want a new drink. Even like 1$ tipped every time is enough to get most of them to prioritize you over the guy who tips higher at the end of the night. A bird in the hand all that shit.

>try to discuss kino
>autists who never leave their house anyways turn it into a tipping argument

Yeah, I understand "and one for yourself" do get better service. But I wouldn't tip every drink, it means I'll have less in my wallet for drink.

Yea, Mr Pink also managed to get away with the loot.