Which one is funnier?

The office or Brooklyn 99

Attached: GhiaccioBestSquad.png (240x240, 97K)

bump

B99

adam sandler

Arrested Development

khtek el funnier

pleb filtered

shut up woman

the office

Attached: received_361218978081483.jpg (800x801, 68K)

I don't speak terrorist what does it say?

The Office and its not even a contest. B99 is just JewSnark: The Series.

masturbation?
no thank you
I avoid masturbation and i want to win heaven my firend
fuck you know who

The Office has a rough start in trying to emulate the British version of the show too closely. When you ask someone if they like The Office, they'll usually say yes but they're specifically thinking of the era when Michael Scott becomes more open to others, and prior to his leaving the show.
Brooklyn 99 has always been at a singular level of high quality, and was so beloved that when it was cancelled by Fox NBC stepped in to pick it back up again. However, while it employs the same Documentarian cinematography, it no longer features the asides that similar shows like The Office and Parks & Rec employ as part of the universe. This leads to them writing jokes normally, with the viewer being a fly on the wall rather than a person in the room. Whether this in particular is a point in B99's favor or not is subjective.

I find that B99 uses its ensemble cast better than The Office. Characters like Old Lady, Black Guy, Other Black Guy that works in Shipping, Old Guy, and Fat Guy don't hold your attention storywise that well, unlike Jim, Pam, Dwight, and Michael. Meanwhile B99's cast always has a lot to do, even Scully and Hitchcock, whose entire joke is that they used to be good cops but now just take up desk space in the precinct. These are both workplace comedies, sure, but part of the humor is still character driven.

tl;dr Brooklyn 99 is a better show, but The Office has more staying power. But I like Parks & Rec better than either one.

The Office and I don't even like The Office. B99 isn't even in the same league. There is no contest.

i'm gonna say the V word

Thanks

Tell me why Parks and Rec is better. I've heard nothing but the opposite.

Jojo part 5

riyah matakol f9lawik nta

Why is Brooklyn 99 liked? I'm being serious, I need someone to explain it to me, because I've seen episodes here and there and it just wasn't funny. Every aspect of it felt like it was trying so hard, but didn't succeed at anything it attempted.
Give me the one episode I need to see to understand the love for this show.

sneed

I don't get it either, it's not funny at all.
I watched an episode the other day and the police captain said the most perplexing thing.
Apparently he was offended that someone insinuated that a "cis hetero man with children" is more valuable than his childless gay self.
I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi, apache attack helicopter. If you have dependents, you are automatically more valuable than some banal douche.
It just pissed me off that it's assumed that the audience would agree with him.