What if it sucks?

what if it sucks?

Attached: 6363882-6404651-Joker_reflecting_Phoenix_leads_a_cast_that_also_include_Robert_D-a-96_1542604772051. (634x634, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-_DJEzZk2pc
youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't be any more forgettable than Endgame

At least we'll have memes, Jack

of course it fucking sucks it's a DC movie

there's a reason it doesn't have a trailer and the only thing people want to talk about is Phoenix's acting

there is a trailer

SHOOTINGS

AND IF DOESNT, ALSO SHOOTINGS

HES THE JOKER BABY!

We live...

it cant be worse than average superhero movie

IN A SOCIETY

Remember, it doesn’t matter what YOU think, but what (((THEY))) think

no there isn't

Weinberg?

If it’s kino there will be memes. If it’s schlock there will be memes. Either way we win. No, we’ve already won

Attached: B67AEFCC-BE9F-4958-984D-9502810A6C32.jpg (665x553, 33K)

Epic gamers across America bomb Warner Brothers studios for making their icon look like a retard.

Attached: joaquin phoenix joker wallpaper image picture poster screensaver.jpg (398x450, 70K)

what if it seeds?

Normalfags are onto us, change tactics epic gamers.

Attached: 1561551999726.jpg (1979x2155, 493K)

Yes there is you fucking chuck
youtu.be/-_DJEzZk2pc

Ya blew it son

I'm gonna seethe

>Literally just Taxi Driver with a discount Heath Ledger Joker slapped in
Lol.

Attached: 1501312489881.jpg (458x640, 75K)

>Fucking retard can't even link to an official channel because even his retarded ass knows it's not a trailer
fucking pathetic

Nice tie.

58 metacritic
64% rt

It's film masquerading as capeshit. It'll be mediocre at worst. Even if it is mediocre, People would herald it as one of the best films ever because of it's capeshit status. It's a win-win.

It wont

Yeah it's just phoenix acting like the joker for a trailer but it's not actually going to be a movie. fucking retard.

This. I remember more from Infinity War than Endgame. I didn't haaate Endgame either, I just thought it was "meh". Still think taking the time travel route was the wrong way to go about it.

I agree with this user in particular.

*HUFF* *HUFF*

the official channel calls it a teaser trailer, which is both a teaser and a trailer

You'll still pay to see it and that's all that matters.

*AHEM*

youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

Doesn't matter whether its good or bad. I won't be watching it even for free. I'm sick of the stupid Joker shills. Fuck these stupid threads and fuck you if you disagree shills.

Seems lovecraftian

N

I

I'm sure only the Cold open would be good. It's a capeshit origin movie. It's all bad

C

BTFO

G

It is a trailer you braindead fuckface

N

>because of it is capeshit status

E

R

Are people actually trying to shoot up theaters cause I wanna see this opening night.

I've seen threads get deleted at 9gag and the IMDB forums about planned shootings. I'd wait at least a week after opening.

Attached: 250.jpg (250x170, 21K)

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE LAST JOKER MOVIE

CONCEAL CARRY AND BE THE HERO

TAKE DOWN SOME ORANGE HAIRED INCEL

Honestly, what are the chances of this happening?

We sure do live in a society. It's unfortunate that you faggots live in it too. Fuck the clown, Lex 4 Life.

Attached: RWInt_blog_5c4fbb7a111934.85707896.jpg (440x328, 24K)

Thanks user.

My aim is shit

Terrible. Take a lap.

>Teaser
Holy shit I knew Yea Forums was full of retards who knew absolutely nothing about film or television but to be dumb enough not to know the difference between a teaser and a trailer is a whole new level of fucking stupid

Do you think those announcement videos for trailers are actually trailers too?

Time travel is always a lazy copout.
I dare anyone to name a single movie where the main conflict is solved through time travel and it feels satisfying instead of lazy.

>he doesn't know who the director is
oh, I assure you my friend, it will suck.

GIVE THE SIDEARM TO YOUR FALCON, REAL DEADEYES

Disturbingly high.

absolutely based

Attached: copehotline2.png (350x186, 25K)

Joker films can't flop if the actor portrays it as some mentally deranged psycho. Not over the top but like psychologically deranged. People get the creeps from that then thinks it's a 10/10.

Back to the Future

Time to get the FBI.

Taxi Driver is utter garbage

>if this movie doesn't propel the Joker to be the spear head of all incel, virgin. loser rise up memes then we truly live in a society

Attached: it never ends.gif (220x220, 306K)

We already have our incel spearhead

Attached: BladeRunner2049-01.jpg (1200x630, 57K)