Groundhog Day

If you were in the same situation, what would you do? What would you learn?

Attached: MV5BZWIxNzM5YzQtY2FmMS00Yjc3LWI1ZjUtNGVjMjMzZTIxZTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg (1700x2530, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Endless rape

/thread

>catched

But who and how? Specifics matter.

>consenual sex over and over again of course

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Dumbest fucking concept in the history of moviemaking, secind only to capeshit timetravel.
Imagine doing what he did in the age of international travel - I would travel the entire fucking world, forever, never tiring, everyday I would do something else, somewhere else, endless informations, endless stocks of literature, movies, music and interests etc. etc.

Sex gets boring after a while you twelve year old twat.

>catched

Travel the world from Pennsylvania with a window of 24 hours at a time? You gonna teleport?

sex yes, rape who knows how long that takes to stop liking
the hunt, the prey, the act, bondage no bondage, am I going to keep her in a dungeon or do I kill her after? before? during?

>sneetched

First post beat me to it.

Attached: 1395357271438.gif (353x150, 2.9M)

Pensylvania has airports you know.

>comit a crime
>time loop stops

Look up flight lengths and schedules from the nearest airport. You could maybe explore the us and canada

>pound broad who makes chipmunk noises
>punch Ned Ryerson in the face
>take toaster into bathtub
the movie covered everything on my list

I would post a thread on Yea Forums. Then, I would let it play out. I would remember the reply that gets the most (you)s. Then I would improve on it. I would see what makes people laugh about it. Every day, I would make the thread, then post that very reply, I would experiment on what gets more attention. More people would reply. Soon, my (you)s would go past bump limit. But that wouldn't be enough for me. I would carefully craft my final nail in the coffin, the golden cherry on top of my magnus opium. I would find a way to become a mod, and I would sticky my thread. There are no breaks now. The (you)s can grow unabated. Every single post is an answer to mine. Soon I would have to scroll down just to sift through the post numbers of the people that have answered me. The sticky becomes a cyclical. No one posts in the other threads now. My post have been so carefully crafted over thousands of tries, that the entire userbase of Yea Forums comes into my thread to pay homage to me. The Perfect Post. Rinse and repeat.

>airplane is instant travel
also there's a blizzard, they can't even get out of the city by car

it's not the usual texto...
is this a brand new day?

t. BTK

hush child

Edge of tomorrow

You have endless tries to steal and fly a jet, which alone would be ton of fun for years, and the blizzard is exactly what I meant by dumb concept - why use ancar when you can blast your way out with harvester, snow truck and a compass.

the magic that is making you repeat the day over and over will probably have enough magic to keep you there until you do what you're supposed to do

Then I'll watch TV, read books and eat toasts forever, learn to cook, build houses, fix electricity, commit mass shootings, test how many coffees I can drink before it kills me, learn a language, skin my coworkers, play chess etc.etc.

sounds nice, how much of this are you doing now?

The old lady who owns the bed and breakfast would be a start.

>catched

There should be a remake where they mash Groundhog Day with It Follows.

>rape two or three women
>the day doesn´t restart this time
kek

>trips
based and checked

it was meant to be

>thinking 24 hours is enough to travel anywhere
>being this naive

it was clearly stated that the fucking town was isolated due to the fucking snow. Also it was a little town, maybe you didn´t watch the movie or you are too retarded you did but didnt understood.

(You) and a based and a redpilled for effort

>litle town
>no way out in a fucking car
>steal a jet
>no evidence there are planes nearby
dude, you a re just too fucking autist, get the fuck outta here

/thread

Few things, because I don't have the luxury of endless repeats and endless funds unlike him

>oh no there is a snow outside
>dies cut off from the world

Modern generation everyone.

>roads blocked
>airplanes and trains cancelled
>going on foot in a snow storm

>catched

i would just rent and watch every movie I could

>The racial makeup of the borough was 98.8% White, 0.2% African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.3% Asian, For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 77.2 males.
>Men had a median income of $28,958 versus $19,076 for women.
Why even attempt to leave before nailing every woman in town several times? Shouldn't be too difficult with those numbers.

#
But who and how? Specifics matter.

>caught

You'll be lucky if you'll be able to get on a plane at all, so that idiot that says "dude just travel the world" deserves the guillotine

My biggest issue is that the director kind of says that he's been stuck in the loop for a very long time. How would he not go insane? How does he not lose grasp of reality?

You make new memories but no one around you can. It's the most isolating feeling ever...almost like you're stuck in a video game with NPCs

pretty based desu

Eat and drink what you want and don't brush your teeth and spend money on drugs and hookers, just enjoy the no consequences vacation

Attached: 1555595503998.png (395x395, 91K)

>how /pol/ feels everyday
and yet you still bully us

Attached: A5027B31-1D81-4430-8BD9-262E350CB1B8.jpg (600x745, 43K)

Prepare yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw

that's why you always end those days with a suicide

Snowstorm wouldn't let it

I’d attack government installations and figure out their weaknesses

Do you not realize that aircraft cannot function in blizzards? As in physically, mechanically. Wind shear can smack you off the runway, control surfaces ice over, lock up, and you fly into the trees if you're on the tarmac or the ground if you manage to get lift. Even with a full de-icing crew on a big jet it's a toss up in those conditions, much less a dinky puddle jumper. Cars are obviously fucked, trains might work but they can't get you far in 24hrs. Snowmobiles and the like have short running times. Your best bet would be something like a snowcat, but it'd be a tough find in a podunk town.

Attached: Wing-Ice.jpg (900x675, 129K)

Women cleaning the house are fucking hot

>How would he not go insane?
But he did?

realistically, how long would it take you to work up the courage?

I'd probably make a scenario take place that causes someone to die directly from my actions while I have plausible deniability. If they die and it resets, I figure anything is fair game as you don't really get worse than cold blooded murder.

What film is this from?

Synecdoche, New York

Is this a new meme?

Well at least you would never age and never get fat.

Fuck off /pol/tard.

Edge of Tomorrow