Name ONE thing he did wrong

Name ONE thing he did wrong.

Attached: 81WmAWjj.jpg (364x400, 15K)

dog fucker

dogfucker

D

He's a dogfucker who regularly spergs out on anyone who calls him out on it.

Citizen Kane, Kurosawa, Lynch, dogs. Here 4 things.

He raped dogs

>Citizen Kane was the first movie with a plot

Any source on him fucking dogs?

These.

he said maskposting was funnier than sneed

Found "Mad Max: Fury Road" and "Chernobyl" to be just okay.

>this was the best movie I've ever seen and I'm giving it a 6/10

>unhinged dogfucker has moved to daily spam threads out of desperation

He has a very annoying nasal voice

woof

>that movie sucked balls, I hated it and was tempted to turn it off halfway through, and for that reason it gets a 6.5/10

Didn't give Fido a reach-around.

>F
>U
>C
>K
>S

>D
>O
>G
>S

>animals can't consent

Attached: 1556826015841.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

He loves to claim he's a professional film critic but he doesn't know shit about the history of cinema. Less than a year ago he said that Citizen Kane started narrative filmmaking (keep in mind that Adam has been calling himself a professional film critic for at least 5 years). For the longest time he refused to give David Lynch a shot because Lynch refuses to let chapter breaks be put in the home media releases of his films, and when he finally did give Lynch a shot he basically said Lynch is style over substance that lacks meaning.

Whats he got against lynch?

Based

Nothing wrong with fucking dogs. They deserve sexual pleasure as well.

He's a retard when it comes to film and art in general but he's not wrong about bestiality.

>this movie has amazing cinematography because it looked very good and stuff

hahaha do you have more? its pretty funny

Even if you ignore the dogfucking:
>chimped out at people for not worshipping his shitty Left Wars: The Last Jedi movie daily
>invited full time cuck breadtuber Quinton Reviews to his podcast (you leftfags criticized PewDiePie for inviting an extreme righter, how is this better?)

I disagree with his opinions constantly, but Adum grinds my gears the way no other critic can. I can accept different opinions, but the level of ego on him is too much. He's way too pretentious to his own standard, and refuses to accept and admit that. If he doesn't enjoy it, it's for drooling fanboys or babies. Top that with his incessant need to feel like he's always correct or the smartest one in the room. Can't go like 5 minutes without arguing that someone else is incorrect.

Also it feels like he looks for stuff to not enjoy as an excuse to be contrarian. I know taste is subjective, but it's not wrong to enjoy something popular, but it seems like Adum would rather vomit blood than do that.

I'd be entertained when he actually releases something like his album or makes his own movie, and gets absolutely shit on by people copying his schtick.

Hes an obnoxious contrarian that thinks watching obscure foreign films makes him an authority on film despite it being apparent he barely knows what hes talking about