The Boys General

>Thank you mommy

The Boys thread

Attached: IMG_20190729_184217.jpg (3264x2448, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/07/28/boys-amazon-prime-chace-crawford-reveals-sexual-misconduct-scene-wasnt-script-really-uncomfortable-10467647/
youtu.be/uR766FtEhv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>characters that are literally you

You chose to use a blurry ass screen grab. Return to /pol that is where your people belong.

#MOMMYGANG

Attached: d57a926347b22cdc048b22ca046cba0e.jpg (640x754, 67K)

we dem boyz

>hire female writers
>they make the "villain" a mommychad

why does this keep happening?

Daily reminder that the plane scene was infinitely better in the comics.
Otherwise
Show >>> Comics

the writers are moms...

It always seemed a little silly to me having the plane scene be 9/11

I'm simply talking about how it happened not the context

>taking a picture of your tv

Attached: 1511734997277.png (645x773, 87K)

What's the point of homelander keeping butcher alive? There's no reason to and it would make his life slightly less annoying to just let the bomb kill him.

Does this show have young and handsome gay characters?

episode # pls

Because he enjoys tormenting people. There’s nothing butcher can do to him so why not make him suffer more?

So gimmie a tldr on this shit, I’ve seen it posted all day

need a quick rundown of this show and its contents regarding boobs

Attached: MDC Speedround II.webm (404x718, 1.07M)

when he sucks on her tits, was he sucking Mother's Milk?

Attached: 1381708373197.gif (250x250, 2.79M)

>be a dumb roastie whore
>push out a rat baby you don't care about
>vilify mommybros
This somehow constitutes as them being moms? Naw. Giving birth does NOT make you a mother.

The gist of it is
>What if the Justice League/Avengers were real but they existed entirely as brands created by a corporation
So all these "heroes" are just genetically modified celebrities with all the egomania that comes with being a celebrity, only there's actual power involved and collateral damage actually exists. The event that kicks off the show is when this show's version of the Flash (a drug addict) literally runs through the main character's girlfriend, killing her instantly, and it all gets swept under the rug. He gets recruited by a guy whose wife was raped by Homelander (this show's version of Superman/Captain America) to try to kill the superheroes.

But just to warn you, it sucks. Not a good show at all. There are a couple of awesome scenes (Homelander pretending to try and fail to save a plane full of people just so he can watch them die) but it's mostly terrible.

that's a man, baby

>Giving birth does NOT make you a mother.
Yes, it does, you ignoramus.

I think it's more like One Punch Man minus Saitama. Or My Hero Academia but All Might is a rapist and a murderer.

dumbass

>Not a good show at all

Attached: 1465056250886.jpg (433x446, 28K)

not my fault you like manly looking women, or men with tit jobs

>antonella
>tit job
You're embarrassing yourself.

>man faced
>BUT THE BOOOBS

>I was blatantly wrong and looked like an idiot so I will just call her ugly

idiot

and now you resort to samefagging
very embarrassing

retard

seething unwanted roastie slut defender detected

it was weird how he started screaming "cummies for mommy" in the last episode

Holy SHIT.
M O M M Y

first time seeing a pair of clothed tits?

fat virgin detected

You Yea Forums fags know nothing about the Boys
It's a great show but a shitty adaptation. I hope they changed so much thing so we comics fag can't spoil you that black noir is a homelander clone in case he turn aganist vaught and that frenchie and the female die during their first kiss

oof

They're pretty nice tits nigger

Are you literally gay?
You wouldn't fuck the shit out of that mommy or what?

holy fucking shit...WHY AM I AN INCEL???

tits and nothing else. Everything else about her is repulsive. Fuck get laid and stop jumping on every meme that comes your way

yikes!

Have sex

Just saw the first episode. Jesus Christ, what a disappointment. I don't care that it's different than the comic, but fuck. If you're going to make changes, don't make it worse.

Should I keep going? Does it get any better?

Oh, I get it. You're titlets.

What's a titlet?

just enjoy it, dont expect it be all like the comics, but it has similarities and difference which make it enjoyable

Justice League but they're assholes.

It's a good show if you aren't autistic about the missing bukkake scenes.

>muh bewbz! xD
What are you, 12?

like an assman, but for tits

ONE OF THE BOYS

uh, no
tourist roastie detected.

Like I already said, I don't care if it's different, but that first episode is cringe.

Titlet cope

please post more..

No wonder it's shit

Attached: untitled.png (752x635, 108K)

lol stfu faggot. the whole shit has been spoiled on all the threads the moment the show was released. everyone is just enjoying the ride.

there are more guys naked than woman in this show

And? Women look disgusting and boring naked

i wouldnt say its mostly terrible, just mostly not very good. Its not so bad that I didn't keep watching for the kino moments. Its occaisonally terrible and occaisonally kino (usually when homelander is or fish man are involved) and occaisonally garbage (pretty much every scene with flashy roasty, also the scene at the end with the government black site was fucking awful and retarded in every way). On the whole I enjoyed it as lowbrow tv. The R rating really makes capeshit more enjoyable to me as I always hate how retarded and boring the pg 13 violence is in marvel movies.

Well, that made up my mind. Dropped.

Are the naked men young and handsome?

yes

>busts inside of mommy in like 1 minute

get a load of this guy

Yeah and the women are out of shape below average hags.
Pretty redpilled

jews invented hollywood buddy, there isnt a single american film they havent touched

Post some Homelander reaction images.

Attached: 1564437240301.png (865x610, 428K)

no they just took it over

Attached: The.Boys.1-5-1.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

I want to suck her tits.

How bad is this?

Attached: real talk.png (206x278, 112K)

GGGOOOOOOOOODDD RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGRRRR

They couldn't get a hagged Elizabeth Shue to take her titty out? Bravo.

Using Sloth Rogen as an example of Jews is like using the retards the Nazis euthanized as illustrating Germans.

nah, they saw the first films being made and thought to themselves, hey, we were just talking about brainwashing the masses!
why do you think films started getting big and popular just around the same time communism did around the world?

Wings (1927)
get fucked retard, first best picture and not a single jew worked on its production, in its crew or as a member of the cast.

its pretty decent but im not a comic fag so i dont give a fuck about the source material

>Show >>> Comics

thats a pretty low bar

>Produced by: B. P. Schul((berg))

nice try schlomo

I once took a Virgin Air flight from NYC to London and she was the only other person in first class.

I remember reading the comics from Ennis years ago, but I lost interest after a few. I think there was like a superhero brothel scene or something where the ersatz Flash fucks a girls so fast that it ruins their wombs.
I dunno, felt too try hard nihilistic that I just tossed it away. Deconstruction is cheap these days.

No, it's actually quite an improvement.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729_203020.jpg (1318x1483, 592K)

I still can't believe that's the guy from Banshee.

is there more to this story

i watched that entire 19 seconds and she didn't whip out her tits once. fuck you.

i hope she sucked you off at least

redditgang please show up for the ama in r/television tomorrow

Oh, yeah.

>get the first-class ticket because my girlfriend's an air hostess
>shortly after being seated i notice another passenger wearing a giant hat and sunglasses being helped into a seat by my girlfriend and some other chick
>the other chick approaches me and informs me i'm not to make eye contact with Sex and the City chick nor am i to offer her alcohol or drugs, or even talk to her unless spoken to first
>laugh in her face and return to my book
>the assistant leaves the aircraft
>we take off
>start throwing shit at the actress, like M&Ms
>pretend i'm not doing anything when she summons the air hostess
>who happens to be my girlfriend
>fart loudly
>it reeks
>she complains to the air hostess again
>holler over to her and ask if she wants a drink or some coke
>start watching a movie and laugh loudly at every opportunity
>fart again
>ask her if she wants to join the mile-high club
>actively spend 4 of the 8 hours on the flight fucking with her
>she's actually in tears as we deplane
>see her complaining to the people that have come to meet her
>laugh at them as they demand my name and info

I'd heard celebrities were fucking headcases but it was a trip to see it in person.

>no terror
>no love sausage
>no tek-knight
>no teenage kix
>no g-men
>no super dupers
>MM doesn't have any powers (why the fuck is he named MM then?)
>none of the Boys have any powers
>The Legend doesn't exist
>9/11 was just Homelander and Maeve
>Hughie spares a-train
>Butcher is just a cuck instead of a widower
>Stillwell is dead already

Where the the fuck are they going with this?

Attached: 1550798137690.jpg (500x597, 61K)

jews bad

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

there's literally a dude's cock and a couple dude's asses here and there. not one single pair of tits, ass or slit (that i can remember). wtf happened to original source material?

ah. never mind. if this is true then it makes total sense.

looks stupid

>she's a headcase because in my fictional story I physically and verbally harassed her for 4 hours on an airplane

Attached: npc mask.jpg (400x400, 25K)

There's an in-setting reason for that.

This guy was having the time of his life with this character, best thing in the show

I love the scene where he's baptizing Hughie and he holds him under for a long time just to fuck with him.

Like he's drowned people so many times, he knows the exact amount of time he can do it without them passing out.

you're suppose to hold people under water until they panic
it's part of the rebirth thing. that's why baptism drownings are a thing

>DUDE FUCK CHRISTIANS
>DUDE BELIEVE ALL WOMEN
>DUDE GAY PRIDE
why do they insist on ruining every show with this

Attached: 1562261670581.gif (342x239, 981K)

I believe you, but Homelander was definitely fucking with Hughie in that scene, it was all over him.

WHOOOO

idiot virgin

lmao at your reality

i think you know why

Attached: yuri.jpg (212x238, 8K)

>hughie spares A-train
That's perfectly acceptable. It doesn't happen in the comics until right at the end and even then he regrets it almost immediately.
Comics have loads of tits, very few cocks (I think the only penis I can think of that's actually attached to a dude is in one of the miniseries) and to my knowledge 0 vaginas.

it's okay it could have been good but they had to involved Seth Rogan, his cringy touch is what makes an-okay but not good show

Him saving Butcher is a big dick power move. Like another user said Butcher literally can’t kill Chadlander so he doesn’t give a fuck.

Why do you insist on being a tremendous faggot?

Attached: 1559790342510.png (300x325, 84K)

holy shit

If you dislike this show you should be IP banned.

Attached: 3E5CF4B9-5009-48C9-8F99-E1E1E193839B.jpg (747x298, 52K)

You're wrong. It's stupid.

nu uh

>anime pic
>calls others faggots
Owo

WHATS THI-

>>anime pic

You're on a Mongolian cornflakes forum, what did you expect?

Attached: 1559614493613.jpg (689x568, 62K)

What has Butcher or any of The Boys done that's even a slight threat to the Homelander?

but user, that's not homelander.

It's awwwwwwright

Maybe look where you are the next time you get confused as to why people arent eating up normalfag propaganda.

why is milf and mommy fetish synonymous with big tits? why cant I have a mommy fetish for a woman with a flat chest?

>no terror
it would look like shit if they used cgi and a real dog is super annoying to work with

>mommy leaking milkies from boobies
>girl sitting on your face until you die
Goddamn this show is great.

lame and roastie pilled

They're really not and I don't know why you faggots say this shit. You don't even need to have terror rape anything, just having him in the background and having the boys pet him occasionally is enough.

Liked it, but after searching for the comic, I now know for certain it's gonna end the same way Preacher did, starts out great thanks to the source material, then it all goes downhill because of the dumb fucks behind the scenes.

Fuck Seth Rogan.

Attached: Seth-Rogen.jpg (792x446, 83K)

What's stopping Homelander in the show from just going full world tyrant? He obviously doesn't care about regular humans and is leagues above the other supers. I know there's a reason in the comics but in the show he seems to be playing along with humanity with no real endgame

Nah

Attached: 1561507790035.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

then what would be his point?

Nukes

its not like they had to have him follow them everywhere, just having him at their base would be enough.

you know, as they had in the original trailer

Attached: terror moments before being written out of the show.jpg (1280x721, 150K)

Seth Rogan isnt showrunner

He was set to but had other plans

Hes just exproducer

The creator of Supernatural is showrunner

Attached: Screenshot_20190729_212329.jpg (593x643, 101K)

Nothing, just how he was raised. With this he gets genuine adulation from people but is still free to do pretty much whatever he wants. Due to his strength he has never had to develop any sense of work ethic which is why he has no desire at all to lord over humanity - simply too much work. He could delegate until he has to manage virtually nothing and is free to do whatever he wants, but that's a step down from doing whatever you want plus having people love you.

Whenever the supes are on screen its pretty good. I hit the ff 10 seconds button a lot during all the starlight romance shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190729_212421.jpg (1222x1527, 372K)

Spoiler pic from the comics. Bruhs, this part broke my heart.

And I think they did the casting for the group pretty damn well, especially these two who are my favorites.

Attached: from the first.jpg (1440x1872, 267K)

humanize Billy and the Boys, give them a soft center to bond with. As it is they're barely even friends.

that and you can set up "Why'd you kill me dog, Jack", one of the better moments from the comics

Same thing as the comics, to be present in Butcher's flashbacks when he gets him as a therapeutic outlet to show Butcher's kinder side. And to be the first member of the boys to die as an escalation of the Vought vs Boys conflict.

the actors matched pretty well to them, more than any other characters except homelander

>Butcher's final words to MM
>how Billy killed off Love Sausage and the Legend
>Hughie calling him a fucking Supervillain
Billy's final plan is honestly the best part of the comic, hope they still go that route

They don't even him to do tricks, just be all loveable and hump things once in a while so the team has something to fawn over.

The Homelander being a mommyfag was one of the best parts in the show, like The Deep

Agreed.

We'll see where he goes. His motivation up till now was based around enjoying his position and his obsession with mommy's milkers, but he makes his own choices from the start, like killing the Baltimore guy, and of course setting up Captain Jihad.

He was playing inside the system to get more lassitude, but the blows to his ego starting with his team's fuckups messing with his sense of control/image begin to unravel him - he suggests fucking off with Maeve and doing what they want early - but he reigns it in because of he still felt a tie to the institution.
But then he learns he was being fucked with, lied to and betrayed, and so now he, in his own mind, is free from those ties he was already straining against, so the show effectively ends with him in a position to really be, as he said earlier..."I'm Homelander, I can do whatever I want"

Maeve can try and talk him around but he's too far gone and she's too fucked up to do it right. I'm honestly not sure where they can go to reign it all back in other than some fucked up weird cold war situation but fuck knows what Butcher's leverage could be. The last scene really throws it open.

THis is him trying to convince himself of that though, he doesn't really believe that yet in the comic.
In the show he starts off already having essentially decided this and is just hanging in there for different reasons.

For starters to give the Boys a kick in the ass when he dies because as it is, the Boys don't actually have any reason to hate supes, Butcher is a cuck, Hughie forgave A-Train, MM doesn't even need mother's milk and isn't motivated by his dead father, F&F don't even have any reason to be in the team whatsoever in the show.

And this is bad, because?

get off my board, roastie

Sorry I hurt your faggot feelings.

Does this show have gay kissing or gay sex scenes?

Hawt

Mr Fantastic gets sucked off by a dude while he's kissing two other dudes. You don't see cock or in fact anything other than the kissing, which is on screen for like 5 seconds

The writers are hacks user, they can't get his character straight, watching the first episode with the writers trying to bait the audience into thinking Homelander is Jesus when everyone around him in the show knows he's a psychopath yet acts otherwise makes no sense, also 8 hours of setting up and by the end you still don't know what's his motivation, or why he's reining himself in, or what the fuck he's doing off screen, or why the fuck he isn't tearing the boys new assholes, they were parodying Superman and the JL but ended up falling for the same shit, niggas get away just because they were in supes's blind spot or because he was sitting on the beach staring at the sun.

The CIA/Pentagon/Army has Compound V now, why aren't they making their own super soldiers?, why did Homelander save Butcher just to taunt him?, how is Vought reining him in?, why is everyone afraid of floor 82?

Attached: The-boys-HL.jpg (740x1110, 94K)

nobody gives a shit about stupid comic books you dweeb

Attached: 1512836386087.jpg (240x211, 17K)

wtf? No one told me Chris Stuckman could act.

Attached: stuckman.jpg (620x420, 18K)

comic book movies and show are more popular than Jesus. Get over it

There's a blink and you miss it shot of tits when they go to the underground club in the first episode, I think. The two naked supers having a flying fuck.

i cant believe its the guy from outrageous fortune

And yet comics are selling lower than ever. Really makes ya think, don't it, dweeb

you mean the taking of something that is supposed to be good (superheros) and making them bad and the constant shitting on Christianity didn't give that away?

>why do they insist on ruining every show with this
Gotta indoctrinate the masses.

Look at the edge on that comic.

Did anyone else notice the weird shit with the flies?

Is that something from the comics?

Being an immortal means living for little things like that, plus he probably on some level wants to be stopped (not that that's been in any way really foreshadowed or hinted at).

at least they didnt show the one where he's splitting a baby in half with his cock as is described later

Oh fuck really!

yes, we noticed
no, it isnt
either crap filming or some other shit

It started off somewhat alright, but it quickly becomes really, REALLY bad. The dialogue becomes bad. The writing becomes bad. It's just awful after the first 4 episodes. I honestly do not understand all the praise it received, it has to be some kind of marketing campaign because this shit does not deserve the attention it's given. I'm just happy I didn't pay to watch this.

>that reverse rape with Aquaman
kino
Looks like fassbender.

>shows him eating a baby and skullfucking a dude
>but splitting a baby in half with his dick is going too far!
i love the arbitrary standards they set for themselves to justify to themselves that they're good people.

Nah, they would not have bothered with the folly for the flies if it wasn't something important. And if they were was a problem, they'd just digitally remove them/use a take without them. It has to be something of consequence, but I kinda doubt they will remember it.

I liked it until episode 5 when it became SJW cliche hack writing
>homelander is drumphh
>lol conservative right wingers are dumb cultists
>what are you going to go be a single mom?
>Democrats are reasonable and can see through homelander because they use science
>lol all people who believe in jesus are gay

Yeah, they even did the sound effect of a fly buzzing in one scene. I thought it was like a plot point or a supe I missed or something.

>It has to be something of consequence, but I kinda doubt they will remember it.
they were channeling their inner lynch

"You're my good boy"

Attached: Mommy.jpg (2559x1088, 371K)

>dont show the "rape"
>hey let's do herogasm instead

this show gave me a milf fetish, fuck.

>>that reverse rape with Aquaman
>kino
that was done to stick it to the patriarchy.

More like cringe. That's not how men get raped. He could have just pushed her off of him. Like, legit without even trying. She was insulting him and fingering his breathing holes. There's no way he would let that happen. This is a guy who an episode or two prior tried to rescue a dolphin because it was the right thing to do. He's not letting some ugly roastie finger his gills. Kino? No. That's bullshit. He's a scumbag not a wimp.

>b...but we the writers arae totally good people because we defend homosexuals and shit on Christians!

yikes.

Was that not in the comic? I figure the roastie writers would add shit in the ruin things

>Was that not in the comic?
I have no idea. As it went nowhere, I doubt it.

It's a trend now that Hollywood fuckers start out with great source material, or something that has great premise, and run it into the ground, Preacher, Westworld, the upcoming Watchmen series, GoT, this, the only thing this show has going for it is the novelty, and once that wears out there isn't much to stay for, except based Homelander.

I mean I watched it blind and I still cringed at all the SJW bullshit and the plot holes, in a few weeks this show will be picked apart, and I highly doubt S2 will even be on the same level of quality.

Attached: 1557159434688.png (591x275, 32K)

>those wrinkly, sagging tits
nah. bitch is melting.

>I mean I watched it blind and I still cringed at all the SJW bullshit and the plot holes, in a few weeks this show will be picked apart, and I highly doubt S2 will even be on the same level of quality.
Only possible reason I'd watch S2 is to see more supes get what they deserve.

>all these beta faggots crying muh "roasties" and muh "SJaydoublejews"
never gonna make it

Attached: kino.jpg (900x1384, 206K)

Watch that edge, fella.

What's deal with Noir? And what happens with Chadlander son?

>liking femdom makes you edgy
you're a based retard.

now I see why they went all anti-Christian

I laughed. Need to finish that comic.

Attached: homosapiened.jpg (1298x998, 386K)

No, it just makes you a faggot and a cunt

>>liking femdom makes you edgy
I bet you think pegging doesn't make you any less of a man.

Its kino

uh, you know invincible was overpowered here, right? She's not some weak human raping a strong fishman who has been shown to disrespect women. This was a real rape. Deep wasn't.

Hes a fucking asshole and Butcher in the scheme of things is hardly a concern for Homie as that last scene showd evidently

>Despite an early embarrassing accident where [Hughie] had oral sex with [Starlight] when she was menstruating, their relationship deepened
tell me more

its good and only 8 episodes
its gory, lot of superheros fucking up normal humans

There's a guy who gets fucked in the gills and has a fucked up accident when he's flirting with a degenerate dolphin, does that count?

Attached: agpedo.png (491x329, 436K)

It's GOT style show running . First episodes were good because it faithful to the humor of the source. Last episodes cringey OC, long scenes about feelings, yay social media , catty female relationship dynamics. It's like day and night. Dropped

>went from being an insane uber bitch to a homebody

wat. I am not sure if I should read Invincible.

literally not much tit. Lots of ass both male and female and even a bit of dick due to the invisible man having to be naked (more of a gag) but outside of sideboob not much

is thsi a milk show?

nah pegging is gay. I don't look at femdom porn because that's what most of it is.
yeah, I read the comic.

>it sucks

but thats wrong

Attached: richie-rich.jpg (2700x1800, 967K)

Tek Knight was name-checked multiple times. Stormfront, G-Men and the Legend are all confirmed for season 2. We don't know what the deal with Butcher, his wife and Homelander is yet.

wait it's anti-christian propaganda?
FUCKING D R O P P E D

>show portrays Evangelicals as being insane DIE FOR ISRAEL types
>/pol/ loses their fucking minds

Every time.

>The CIA/Pentagon/Army has Compound V now, why aren't they making their own super soldiers?
Because they just fucking got it, we don't know if they started reverse engineering the shit yet
>why did Homelander save Butcher just to taunt him?
Literally just to taunt him and break his mind. What's wrong with that?
>how is Vought reining him in?
Mommy GF, but now she's dead so who knows.
>why is everyone afraid of floor 82?
Who knows

wrong. the show was consistently kino.

fucking lame

Edgy show.

not entirely, but theres like an entire episode devoted to some Christian camp led by a in the closet gay superhero preacher

the (((people))) making the show just couldn't help themselves

>supergirl rape
That would actually make sense since she'd have super strength. Explain to me why a fully grown man with super powers let a random hick girl take advantage of him, when even a normal guy of his build could literally throw her across the room?

why do I want this? is it mommy issues? i've never had a problem with my mom.

I am almost certain Tek Knight is the flies. They have to be microdrones or some shit that belongs to him. It's too coincidental.

>wait it's anti-christian propaganda?
>FUCKING D R O P P E D
Yeah. Notice how they never shit all over Judaism or Islam?

(((they))) are so cliché

>Explain to me why a fully grown man with super powers let a random hick girl take advantage of him, when even a normal guy of his build could literally throw her across the room?
She had her fingers shoved in his gills dude.

Simmer down, tranny cunt, Dr. Ass. Prof. PhD Rachel McKinnon. Hacking a hole in your pelvis surely will never make you a mommy.

PSA: trannies think they can breastfeed with their moobs given enough hormones, BUT, AND THIS IS A HUGE BUT. Trannies can indeed be made to lactate given enough hormones, but their milk is inferior, they just don't have the required genes to make actual breast milk, a tranny's milk is NEVER enough to feed a baby and will kill the baby.

Moreover, trannies have higher rates of hiv infection and other shit, like super gonorrhea and ten different kinds of hpv. They're sexual deviants and they don't even want to feed a baby, they want the satisfaction of forcing a tiny kid to suck on their male nipples.

NEVER LET A TRANNY BREASTFEED YOUR BABY.

No, not even if you feel bad for the poor, insane sod. Babies aren't emotional support animals. Do not fuck your baby up for life to appease a tranny.

RIP poor Teddy.

Attached: *her*.png (607x334, 68K)

>Judaism

Haven't gotten there yet, but Ennis had no problem doing that in the comics.

>Islam

The hijackers were all muslims with box cutters, what more could you want?

what is this? Crossed? I mean I didnt read the Comic but TV home lander wouldnt do such meaningless shit.

It's not. About mid way it becomes totally humorless. Disappointing because I like the first couple of episodes

Looking forward to seeing how the fly thing resolves. I like that the show has weird little details that are left hanging, instead of blowing its entire load in one season like Westworld did.

Rogen is a shitter but from reading the synopsis of the comics, it seems way too 17edgy45me and I'm glad they toned it down a lot.

do we get to see the little asian chicks tits ?

Literally all muslims on the show were jihadists.

It's a plot twist from the comics which may or may or not happen in the show.

we don't get to see ANY woman's tits
it's literally all male nudity

It’s gonna be really weird when culture begins to shift the other way and violence/sexual assault of women can be casually portrayed in tv due to vengeful MRAs in power being born victimized in our feminist white knight generation today

Hughie was such a mindfuck. He's supposed to be what. twenty years old? He looks forty going on sixty, he looks older than Simon Peg, who plays his dad.

you don't want to know. it's demeaning

oh my...

Attached: lickin' lips.gif (625x352, 1.66M)

Episode 1 has tits, they are there for like three seconds but you can see them.

Can someone give me a very clear brief rundown on what was the "Christian" or "pre marital sex" propaganda scene? Be very clear and not abstract. I want to understand what these k*kes are doing.

He has fucking superpowers, and he can breathe air retard. That isnt gonna cut it, it was just "what goes around comes around" #metoo propaganda

You did what now

> it seems way too 17edgy45me
That's one of it's strong points, leave that out and you've got nothing other than
>Corporations and capitalism bad.
>LoL Superheros.

That's not even mentioning the pandering and SJW bullshit shoehorned int the show, and how they shy away from "edgy" material yet have no problem showing a woman crushing a man's head under her ass, or Translucent lurking naked in the bathroom, etc.

Attached: 1556890741403.png (300x319, 117K)

There is an episode dedicated to several Supers showing up to a big Evangelical gathering post their version of 9/11.

The pre-marital sex scene is a question posed by a younger Christian to Starlight. She is asked if she ever had sex with her first boyfriend, and the youth pastor next to him signaled not to answer that one truthfully so she just lied and said she was a virgin. That's it.

>That's one of it's strong points
Maybe if you're 13
>m-muh SJWs
Have sex.

The basic premise of the show is "what if the Justice League was evil" and works pretty well.

Thats in the comic though

What's exactly wrong with the comic being edgy?

I think there was like a 5-year time skip or something. They decided to integrate with the humans cus it was the only way to save their kind or something. They end up becoming soft like Invincibles Dad, who was supposed to conquer the planet but ended up having a family or something along those lines.

I wish Seth Rogan was one of the people adapting this show also
metro.co.uk/2019/07/28/boys-amazon-prime-chace-crawford-reveals-sexual-misconduct-scene-wasnt-script-really-uncomfortable-10467647/

>SJW bullshit shoehorned int the show
have sex

Also, Stormfront will be played by jewish woman.

Attached: Boys.jpg (800x450, 80K)

This show is really about the psychopaths that single parents raise.
A-Train - Single mother
Homelander - Mommy fetish
Starlight- Single mother
Hughie- Single father

Have kids

>SJW bullshit shoehorned int the show
Honest question, where is this in the show? I'm 3 episodes in and haven't seen any

>was
wasnt

Attached: pffft.jpg (1760x791, 137K)

>Homelander
No parents at all.

I think that's more of a Jewish thing. Jews are all mama's boys

Was Homelander's story true? Was the sex consensual or was Billy's wife raped?

did they really have a hero called stormfront?

Ep 5 it really shows. The tone of the show totally changes.

Dilate.
Consume.

Attached: preacher-seth-rogen.jpg (1000x563, 345K)

Was it just the one episode/part of an episode or is there more?

wtf I am primed to get mad about this shit, and that's pretty tame.

GET MAD ABOUT THE RIGHT THINGS, PEOPLE. Sheesh.

Black Noir raped Billy's wife. Hes a Homelander copy back up plan (assuming this is being adopted from the comics).

we don't know, I think it was rape but she like the chad hero cock which made hate herself and then when she found out she was preggo she had a just reason for being homelanders bitch

Not an argument

You are a dull unimaginative fuck wit

Considering Rogen's involvement it isnt nearly as bad as it could be with the cringy humor. Plus we get stuff like: youtu.be/uR766FtEhv0

She wasn't Homelander's bitch, he only found out she was alive after seeing the doctor.

Fuck off dipshit, I wasn't asking you nerds.

Sorry that was over the top but please don't spoil the show, that's a dick move.

Thats whats gonna happen retard

The main issue with this show is all the characters are poorly developed and uninteresting. The source material, which I've not looked at, is just not that interesting either. There's some really bad acting and some really awful dialogue here and there.
The only thing it has going for it is that it's a different take on standard cape shit, but in the end it just isn't very interesting. Having watched 8 episodes I don't even know the names of 80% of the characters, they're that uninteresting. One of the only sort of complex characters is homelander / john, and even that is pretty bad, especially that scene where he goes to visit his "father." Am I seriously supposed to give a single fuck about any of these characters when they're all so poorly developed? The pacing is also all over the place and there's just not enough scenes of the super heroes actually getting some proper development.
The whole group of "The Boys" is even worse though, all of the characters are dull, even Keith Urban's character, with the cringe name too (Butcher), I mean come the fuck on this whole thing sounds like it was created by a 14 year old.

Did anyone else get a Zoolander feeling from the Deep? Like an absolute idiot that strives to actually do something of relevance but he just fucking can't.

Oh my god bros

oh yeah is that why he kills mummy

Is this show too Redpilled?
I mean it's also shit on religion

I started skipping ahead a lot about mid way and more in the following episodes. It was no longer any fun. They abandoned the tone set in the first couple of episodes and started to "have a voice" and become serious. Fucking awful

It's subtle at first, Starlight gets #metoo'd, men are rapist perverts women are innocent children, then it gets off the charts with the Ezekiel episode and later episodes.
>Not an argument.
Says the user replying in ad hominems.

Attached: Whos+that+pokemon.jpg (469x354, 20K)

I more or less got the feeling that it's a redundant, pointless character that never does anything of note outside of providing comedy relief.

He's doing it for the lulz

yes
and he is unironically a nazi

I disagree. Take The Deep, who's basically a clown, but it's great writing how in his first scene he straight up sexually assaults Starlight, and your first impression is he's just another piece of shit. By the end of the show he was one of my favorite characters and you can see a redemption arc coming. I know the show gets accused of being too SJW but that's kind of impressive to even try to make a rapist a sympathetic character like that.

>men are rapist perverts
If anything they toned this down significantly from the comic.

Attached: a2.png (611x936, 1005K)

guessing it doesnt end well for him

Also the focus on stupid subplots quickly gets on the nerves, who gives a shit about the dead mulatto bitch?, who gives a fuck about Starlight and Hughie?, and fuck the chinky bitch and Frenchie romance, the most bored I've ever been with a show is when it transitions from Homelander scenes to scenes about muh feelings.

Oh wait Preacher did the same shit.

Attached: preacher-2.jpg (1000x563, 422K)

No, but it doesn't end well for any supes the Boys fight. He put up more of a fight than most since he's the first superhuman, created right at the end of WW2.

Amazing taste user. She's fuckin incredible. Hottest mommy milkers on the planet.

blocks your path

Attached: 1536351402288.jpg (800x1200, 343K)

why do comic books writers think that "RAPE RAPE RAPE CANNIBALISM RAPE" is mature or deep?

it's just that one guy

>autistic infan/tv/ thinks its a """deconstruction of a capeshit"""

>while it's just an allegory of showbis and superstar's life

Attached: 1564383304323.jpg (180x180, 9K)

Wow user how many dicks do I need to suck to become as smart as you?

Attached: 16284687235681893 (6).jpg (456x545, 27K)

This. It's like the greedy kike fuckers see you getting too much entertainment and starts throttling the show with bad oc

In the comics the preacher is a black pederast

Did homelander rape Billy's wife or did she cheat on him willingly?

it's not trying to be mature or deep

you just need to have sex

she let him rape her willingly

In the comic it was rape by Homelanders evil clone.

In the show we don't know yet.

Attached: maybe next week.jpg (1074x735, 238K)

The comic did it for shock and laughs. The show shouldn't be any more than that but it tries to be

>be rape cucked to child degree
>physically and psychologically impossible to get revenge
Literally hell

Attached: D1E28C2A-D746-4099-BF17-7FF4C14B9842.jpg (1500x844, 76K)

this girl fucking sucks,cartoonish balloons on her chest while has a beauitful natural fucnji lvoe her s much

just admit you're a fag pajeet

ok settle down, user, you're starting to babble

Attached: MILKIE TANTRUM.jpg (418x498, 90K)

it's not

it's just a shock content, something to shock the audience, to make it more grotesque - the thing that GoT made fantasy with gore and sex

because outside that this comic doesn't have anything original or valuable

I honestly don't see how the show is that SJW. Compared to plenty of other things, it's pretty mild.

>calls the person disgusted by degeneracy a faggot
>uses anime pic
hope you die alone

Show Homelander is a psycho but still very vanilla, and the security footage they show doesn't imply she was raped, and neither does her reaction to seeing Homelander in episode 8

It's likely she wasn't raped but will tell Butcher she was, #metoo.
Only if you dilate first.

Attached: rubbing intensifies.jpg (551x400, 145K)

Billy's wife didn't look like she just saw her superhuman rapist when she left the house.

that's why he's going to take the V-pill next season

I think they're going to go for the evil clone route. Homelander was a one pump chump for the mommy sex scene, but he's a sex machine for 3 hours 8 years earlier? Doesn't add up

Read the comics, faggot

What happens if you butt chug a gallon of compound v?

I think it was consensual, she didn't seem to be in distress in the footage.

they don't, most comic writers are huge pussies that write boring quips and simplistic morality plays.

I noticed that too.

as an adult you just die most of the time

If Billy's wife wasn't raped then everything he's done since then was for nothing.

bing bing ! we have a winner here
hence the total victory of homelander at the end

It's not meant to be deep. The comic is le edgy shit.

Yeah but I just don't see how they advance the plot into S2 if Billy has no reason to continue to fight (no spoilers please)

Very few of the Seven get any sort of character development. A-Train serves as a stand-in for the reader so he gets a lot of exposition dumped his way and Jupiter (who takes the place of the Invisible dude in the show) has a couple of story beats towards the 2/3 mark of the comic but both of them are ultimately pretty shallow characters.

The Deep and Black Noire get zero character development until right at the end of the series. Maeve is the only character other than Homelander (and I guess Starlight, but most of her development happens away from the Seven) that gets any sort of depth or detail put into her story. In all seven cases we see nothing of their personal or home lives.

batman from BvsS is transported to this series, is there anything that he can do?

Attached: Real-Life-Batman-Suit-.jpg (1087x725, 160K)

Support Israel

Doubt it, show doesn't set that plot up at all, not even hinting at it, or showing Homelander struggle or anything illogical happening that the viewer can't explain, but Black Noir is too similar to HL in demeanor to not consider it a possibility, and his character has almost no screen time compared to the rest of the cast, which is a major hint of some SUBVERSION coming up, fuck bad writing.

In BvsS he already knew Superman was allergic to Kryptonite and had the shit right here on earth, for all we know so far HL is invulnerable, not to mention the rest of the supes Vought has.

Attached: shieet.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Tek Knight is basically Batman, and he's in this setting.

How so? His hate for supes has clearly developed from personal hate of Homelander into a broader hate at their position in society. Realizing he was betrayed by his wife because she is one of those pathetic worms who kiss the feet of supes would only make him more bitter.

>HL is invulnerable
I don't think that's even implied in the comics. The man is absurdly powerful and can shrug off most basic attacks, but a nuke would explicitly kill him and I imagine most missiles/bazookas/explosives probably would too.

still lost his wife to someone else that should be enough
because like most MC that are moved by vengeance they can be as violent as they wish and still not be considered a "bad" guy a mad one at worst
his hate will find a way I'm sure

Yes, one of the b-teams in the comics has an ant man parody hero. Can only speak through buzzing or some shit.

>Tek Knight
ok, will look into, ty

wtf he already died? Though he was like the batman but vs evil sups or something

That's assuming you can hit him, Last scene in ep8, the nigga carries Butcher and outruns kilograms of plastic explosives, he's absurdly powerful.

I always thought Tek Knight was more IronMan since super suit and he likes to Fuck

The series is over my dude, has been for years.