7 season (Final)

>7 season (Final)
>Atleast 95% of the cast got bad endings
What a disrespectful ending

Attached: IMG_8006.jpg (1200x674, 261K)

reality isn't a bunch of a happy endings

Alright George RR Martin.

I thought the ending was great.
Pretty decent show overall, I'm glad my girlfriend made me watch it.

Can you elaborate user?

Not every one got a happy ending but there was hope for some, it was emotional and felt real because some actual tears seeped through (you could tell some of the actresses were really going to miss each other), i t was open-ended enough to keep you guessing for people like Piper, and almost the entire cast from all seasons made an appearance. I do wish they spent some time with /ourgirl Ramos though.

>pretending anyone is watching this hot garbage unless they're getting paid to do so
See you on page 10 you pathetic cunts

Attached: 1471025311158.png (600x580, 577K)

i never watched this show, how much female on female rape was there, and were the black women all 200 pound monster dykes?

I don't care, I stopped watching it like season 3 or 4, can't remember, and that was an ending enough for me.

just watch the first season, prob best tits you're gonna see on the annoying asian chick. There was one little black dyke but she looked like a dude

Watch some episodes of Lockup that are recorded in female prisons, all the IRL black women inmates are 200+ pound gorillas.

Not much and none of them.
There's some nice naked tiddies if you don't mind also seeing some sub-par ones.

Orange is the new black. Except in my apartment complex, Kevin is the new black.

Attached: Haah.jpg (1000x563, 57K)

the tit monster from doomsday patrol never showed her, no point in watching the show.

yeah i know i was wondering if the show was realistic or not

as i understand it if you look like the blonde female in the center of op its 24/7 rape by corn rowed ogres so i was just wondering how closely thia show hewed to that

Batwoman did.

Based

That kind of happens in S1 but it turns out to just be a crush from an inmate who has the mental capabilities of a child and is harmless unless she flies into a tard rage. In Piper's case she eventually gets in good with people who can protect her, plus her gf from the outside is in the same jail while the groid inmates at Litchfield mostly keep to themselves and don't have any problems with Piper.

Does Daya die or am I wasting my fuckin time

Attached: superthrow.jpg (640x795, 51K)

she gets btfo by her mom, it's the last you see of her

>second episode is gender wage gap bullshit
>"toxic masculiinity" thrown in for good measure
oh my fuck, shut the fuck up already

dat hajji stripper tho

Is there any good nudity in this season? Last good pair I can remember was from Soso, I wanted to see Flaca or the italian chick but they never did it.

You get to see a Puerto Rican dressed as a muslim in Hijab strip and shake her pierced titties and ass for army dudes.

That what I call diversity.

I would have been fine if the last episode was just each one of them dying in turn.

>show about degenerate roasties in prison doesn't have a happy ending
>imagine my shock

>"Alex is a terrible person who allowed you to ruin your life because you're a self-destructive piece of shit who cannot allow herself to be happy"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Ruins her life again and moves for Alex, who will eventually leave her
I want everyone in this show except Larry and Blanca to die.

Thank god, burger chicks can shut the fuck up about their pathetic prison drama. Real shit like Wentworth can go along without being compared to the bullshit that is this SJW propaganda show.

Why are we romanticizing prison? You're supposed to be embarassed that you are in prison.

Fuck, what do I watch now since this is over? I just wanna have fun comfy moments in front of the tv

Wentworth. It spits on SJW shit.

>criminals from the lowest socio-economic status and illegal immigrants don't get a happily ever after
color me surprised

>(((we)))