ITT characters who carry their shows

ITT characters who carry their shows

Attached: 1543638777961.jpg (740x1110, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0JWy4dQFVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: jewels.png (526x526, 443K)

Phil Dunphy

Attached: 11.jpg (1860x1080, 624K)

Who this !?

Attached: thedeep.jpg (724x409, 36K)

He is a dude playing in Euphoria.

karl urban carried more.

Karl Urban was the worst part of the show, which is odd because he's usually one of the better actors in whatever he's doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0JWy4dQFVk

Attached: 1538793811391.jpg (260x194, 9K)

this was an awesome performance and it gives me hope to see it memed on tv, keep it up bros we wont get kino unless we support kino

What?
Fuck
I thought it was Dakota fanning from Push first then realised they were beter looking
but its actually a guy

Fuck?

If this even counts, since obviously he was the protagonist of that irl period of history too

Attached: Caesarprofile.jpg (500x312, 36K)

both thakes are terrible, Urban was good but was written mediocrely. To say Urban is the worst is so fucking dumb, frenchy, mothers milk, and the mute asian plotling was skippable trash. Hughie scenes with fat faced bitch the same.

Attached: Westworld-Season-2-trailer-17.jpg (1919x1030, 195K)

he's cgi'd to be better looking

Let's forget about that weird arc in the final season where he fakes murders

Attached: mcnulty smug.gif (300x257, 3.09M)

Attached: uhhh.gif (500x257, 2.39M)

He carries the show

Angles and probably a bit of post-processing. The illusion fades when you see him moving

Attached: westworldwhenitwasgood.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Fuck yeah. The whole show is kind of a mess that heavily shits on the original comic but the actor of Homelander was fucking awesome. Every scene became kino when he was there, except for the weird one where he has sex with Stillwell, didn't like that one at all.

>Maeve
>carrying season two
Nigga please. If you had said season one I could see it. But her arc was the most boring skippable shit is S2. Bernard carried all of season 2.

McNulty isn't even top 5 in The Wire. Nobody carried that show because the main cast were all fantastic.

I hate Becky with all my fucking heart. She is a god damned whore, and I hope she gets killed slowly in season 2

this one

Attached: file.png (630x943, 579K)

This. I hope she burns Homelanders toast so he pulls her skin off.

Homelander is the protagonist of the Boys.

then who was the antagonist?

Attached: The.Boys.1-5-2.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

man FUCK that second season. god I cannot finish it.

amen

I also hope that homelander brutally kills starlight.

Becky.

>cheats on Billy
>doesn't tell him
>runs off and never talks to him again so she can raise Homelander's super baby
>later Billy sees a surveillance video of her stumbling out of a room after 3 hours with a celebrity/superhuman who she was clearly into before
>Billy assumes she was raped
Becca is a bitch but I think Billy deserves some blame for being a fucking retard

haha youre gay now

Attached: 1558843699501.jpg (1280x718, 97K)

>characters who could've been cut out completely with little to no changes to the plot

Attached: the-boys-laz-alonso-mother-s-milk-1088606-1280x0.jpeg.jpg (1280x704, 90K)

Any of the boys, especially hughbert

Did they ever explain if Mother's Milk is his real name?

I thought all The Boys were underdeveloped - but then again, we only had EIGHT episodes (needed 10, no more than 12). Mother's Milk tho, I thought was important to Hughie's development. He seemed to be the only guy who genuinely looked out for him. Frenchie and the Chink can fuck off. They're annoying.

no...

gotem!!

Yeah, hopefully they'll develop Frenchie more but seems that he's going to be tied to the female so it'll probably be a slog to go through it next season. MM was important to Hughie, he was also important to Butcher in the sense that he kept him in line a bit and convinced him to put aside his pride for the sake of Hughie's dad and MM's family. They all were important, Frenchie was the only one I fell felt short but he still had a few moments with Hughie and MM that made their whole chemistry work as a whole.