Halloween that was always third in popularity in 1980s and 1990s is thriving now

>Halloween that was always third in popularity in 1980s and 1990s is thriving now
>Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday 13th hasn't had a movie in 10 years

Worst timeline

Attached: 1dxl1v.jpg (700x700, 63K)

>Kino lives
>normiecore dies
problem Friday-freddyfag?

Attached: myers.png (225x225, 41K)

Friday the 13th is really outdated

Halloween sequels are generally of much lower quality than in other two franchises, also much more prone to stupid retcons

>Best Halloween movie doesn't even have Myers in it

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Jason vs Carrie
>Robo Jason
>Hilbilly Jason with a crush
>Not Jason
>Jason vs CGI Freddy
>Not Freddy
>Pedo Freddy
>Gamer Freddy
I don't think so

the best Halloween movie is the first one unless you're an idiot and spoiler alert it absolutely has Michael Myers in it

DON'TCHA JUST LOOOOOOVE HALLOWEEN

Nightmare on Elm Street was always the superior choice.

Attached: nightmare on elm street-05.webm (720x384, 2.94M)

At least Jason always had a cool mask and didn't get dabbed on by Busta Rhymes and Rob Zombie

>Halloween 3 is the best Halloween
>Why?
>UUUUHHHHH

Attached: 177883848.png (199x253, 40K)

Attached: hellraiser julia.webm (696x392, 520K)

>gets cucked by some random paramedic
Cool mask. meanwhile kino lives and has 2 sequels on the way

Attached: 18888.png (186x272, 61K)

Yeh, I forgot about Jason X mask, it's kinda stupid, but still not nearly as bad as

Attached: h20masks.jpg (475x295, 67K)

Don't you just love Halloween ?

H20 > 2018

Attached: 8f5e32d7651ecda14ab6f91dac9eec56.jpg (936x1072, 108K)

yeah I admits that's pretty goofy
Halloween: Reddit

I'm interested to see if Tom McLoughlin's script for a new Friday the 13th will be used and if it would revitalize the franchise.

New F13?

Attached: 6194190472.png (248x204, 86K)

I enjoy F13 but I'll never get how anyone could say it beats the Halloween series. One could argue in favor of Elm Street more than Friday.

big brain post

What about a new f13 I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON GOOGLE

Attached: 128293.jpg (192x250, 7K)

The problem is they need to deal with that lawsuit first.

Freddy as a pedo is now a consolidated concept.
No actor wants to play the part.

He was clearly a pedo in 1980s movies, I mean he only killed kids while he was alive and he preyed on teens instead of the adults who actually murdered him

>new TCM are shit because they can’t fucking understand the original
WHYYY WHYYYY WHYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 5BFDF031-CA9E-474B-A46B-1D322EBB5EF3.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

Maybe he was a pedo from the start (something I wouldn't catch, having watched the movies as a kid when they were released).
But the pedo villain being successful in many cases is a bit too much for the modern culture. Nowadays people only want to win, there is little to no tolerance for bad ends.

maybe some movies are not meant to have a million sequels
TCM1&2 is all you need in your life
the same applies to all franchises mentioned itt

while I don’t agree it does have the only moment from the series I find legeitimately creepy. A mask turning a kids head into like flies and snakes and shit with that damn jingle is surreal and cool and unnerving

I know but my söywashed and narcissist brain isn’t content with just two movies, i want a competent modern sequel

>2 more weeks til Sleepaway Camp/Friday the 13th double feature at local theater

Gonna be a good time lads

With exception of part V. Friday the 13th sequels up to 6 were awesome. It jumped the shark and ruined the franchise forever tho.