Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

that is one square-headed nordoid weirdo

Why are nordics so fuckin ugly?

The baseless hype that girl gets makes me want to start my own climate oriented advertising agency

By 2050, blacks will be 25% of the global population. And it'll be around 45-50% by 2100. By 2150, 60%+. And its only going up from there, because black Africans continue to challenge the social dogma that, Higher Living Standard = Lower Birth Rate. In fact, as living standard increases, black Africans are having more children, not less. Think of the arc of history. This is almost no time at all. This is a radical re-shifting the genetic baseline of the species Homo Sapiens.

In 1914, white Europeans were 38% of the global population. Black Africans were 2% of the world population. The country of Germany in 1914 had a larger population than the entire continent of Africa. By 2100, black Africans will be 45%+ of the global population, and whites will be around 2-3%. No indigenous European countries, let alone historical colonial states, will remain majority indigenous either.
Genetically, homo sapiens are changing from a species dominated by white Europeans and east Asians (100-115 IQ) to a species dominated by sub-Saharan Africans, and Muslims (75-90 IQ) over the span of 200 years.
Once you factor in race/IQ, the dominance of technology, and climate change, let alone the death throes of capitalism, and the ever increasingly concentration of wealth, it is easy to see that humanity has not hit the worst of it yet. Not by a long stretch. more black people were/are being born between 1900-2100, than ever existed prior. In absolute numbers. Virtually 100% of global population growth between 2050-2150 will be in black Africa.

There is nothing that can prevent this, except for a genocide of 5000-6000 million people.

AND SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO REDUCE THEIR FOOTPRINT

Attached: 1564239329396.png (796x1060, 407K)

Amy Schumer.

>I regularly idle in my car
>I buy as much plastic as possible and never recycle
>I litter constantly
What's this downie cunt gonna do about it?

Attached: tux pepe.png (3000x3000, 945K)

"the genetic baseline of the species Homo Sapiens" is a made up concept, btw.
But yes, I agree that we need strict immigration laws to western nations. It's funny to me as a Canadian but longtime US resident, how the liberal media condemns immigrant discrimination that is normal in Canada. We basically only want highly-skilled immigrants from any non-white country

>muh east asians!
they were savages in a shithole before whites made regular contact during the renaissance

they also pollute like crazy, but since you're a fat incel loser who can only realistically get a philipino mail order bride, you don't care

fat black girl with afro obviously.

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

She has Down's syndrome.

Troy Sneed

She only started getting attention after the greens almost lost their spot in the Swedish parliament last year's election. Also because her parents are D-list celebrities is another reason as to why the media started shilling for her.

Based
The lower the IQ the more the AI will be btfo

Idris Elba

>global warmerisation bad hmph

Attached: 1556202811274.png (656x526, 15K)

>literally just cries and talks like a 12 year old
the so-called intelligent left huh...

Probably nothing. I doubt any girl would look at you or want to teach your sorry ass about the last trend in ecofagotry.

>islam is a race
low IQ

>Once you factor in race/IQ, the dominance of technology, and climate change, let alone the death throes of capitalism, and the ever increasingly concentration of wealth, it is easy to see that humanity has not hit the worst of it yet.
niggers are literally the lesser problem out of these

lmao it was through Arabic translations of Chinese and Indian texts that Europeans even advanced. The Portuguese used Jesuit missionaries to infiltrate Indian cities and steal their tech.
Greeks were so advanced compared to the rest of Europe because they studied in Egypt and Babylon.
All those polluted rivers in Asia is where western countries send their trash. China bet on letting the west abuse them in order to become a major world power by utilizing their tech and IP, and thanks to retarded Americans it almost worked. Canada is now so weak that they started shipping their trash BACK from SEA for free. If it wasn't for Trump, India would be cozying up to Russia and China right now.
Europeans are a special breed of retard.

'Straya has a supermodel that seems right for the part.

Attached: supertard.jpg (1200x630, 444K)

>embrace communism or the worlds going to end and its going to be your fault!
yeah nah

Attached: well duuuh.jpg (584x876, 108K)