She's perfect

She's perfect

Attached: 8ee426c9225e90dd38b46e0cbb65d16d.png (709x996, 743K)

Why do Hollyjews cast only uggos for my race? It's always hot white woman with a black or jew dude. Emasculated Asian male and uggo Asian and Indian females

Attached: 54432462_451494465391218_2438516352873398272_o.jpg (1365x2048, 219K)

turn your brightness up bro

Men pirate. Women pay full price.

"I like her nails."
"Be more specific!"
"I like her FINGER nails."

She didnt think so

Attached: mindy-kaling-skin-lightening.jpg (542x315, 174K)

There is a gas station near me that is run by Indians and one of the dudes there is literally the darkest person I've ever seen. Darker than any negro I have ever set eyes on. I don't go there anymore because they should go back to their country.

How does she keep getting work? Her last movie and last TV show have been absolute bombs, are Amazon and Hulu just willing to burn large piles of money just for muh feminism and diversity?

Attached: unknown.png (662x205, 32K)

I wonder how they do that, is it some sort of lazer surgery?

uhuh

99.99% of Indians are dogshit ugly with a disgusting culture.

Attached: 6545567.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

Hey Pajeet disregard your northern indian meme. The best you can be is hairy persian sand nigger and will never be white even if you can buy a maserati. Dumb colonized cunts.

shes perfect for them. she's brown, and a woman but she appeals to white women. shes not ugly enough for the viewers to ridicule or hate and not pretty enought that the viewer sees her as competition. she acts and writes just well enough to know her place without demanding too much money.

>tfw no indian gf

Attached: 1517178171681.png (645x772, 148K)

Having dark skin is considered ugly in shitstreet land. Light skin is considered beautiful.
Pretty based if you ask me.

Just b urself dude

Attached: 1559519935695.jpg (720x876, 158K)

negative sun tanning salons. also known as anti-sun or darksun

a lot of skin cream

Attached: 1514844739647.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

thats true of every culture with brown people.

>without demanding too much money
Her last two projects hemorrhaged money, what are you talking about? Late Night lost Amazon 40 million fucking dollars.

same, I'd like a dominant middle eastern or indian gf but they're all so god damn submissive, it's almost like its ingrained in them culturally or genetically somehow.

this is peak poofu. you might not like it but this is it

Attached: mandip gill.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

I have one. She’s cool and Americanized but 1) vegetarian (retarded), 2) Hindu (retarded), and 3) has a really fucking weird relationship with her parents and younger sister where she just does everything for them and refuses to set boundaries

Gud bob and vagene tho

listen, pal. i talk out my ass. i;m not here for nuanced conversation. i'm here to meme fast and chuck young and i'm all out of sneed.

every shitskin's dream

Attached: celebs-at-home-3[1].jpg (1200x630, 126K)

big BIG yikes!

Attached: the truth.jpg (540x960, 116K)

carry on then, based city slicker

I thought it was like a diluted bleach kinda deal

You should be happy she cares about her family, she'll make a good mom

why cant they just b themselves?

Attached: 1554073838665.jpg (256x197, 10K)

Jesus christ she's fucking perfect.
Who is she? Post more

Ya but I don’t want poo in laws talking broken English at me around all the time

i wish I ended up with a catholic orphan instead

Only the uggos live outside of India thus only the uggos get the roles.

>implying
It is. They're supposed to take care of their families and not really leave that dynamic.
I had one exactly the same. I miss it
Left is more attractive. I even think so here I hate how skin lightening is so common among indian women

lol she doens't look like that all the time. its make up.

This is the best poofu

Attached: 4576371.jpg (678x1024, 87K)

Look at happy Pooja is now that she got white seed to lighten up her offspring. She must of been relieved when she shit that baby out.

Attached: 1563198499885.jpg (640x838, 52K)

>I had one exactly the same. I miss it
Literally why

But agreed natural chopra is so much better than skin lightened one

F-f-for real?

I really hope that isn't also the designated shitting street, but knowing poos, it probably is

is this what happens to black people too or is that jsut an age thing. ICE -t is straight up white now.

>Literally why
Why the fuck do you think? I'm lonely and horny

Attached: 1540030379783.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

Beware the pajeet menace

Attached: 2FD0CCD4-45DB-4522-9D58-4DE80CDC2CBE.png (550x584, 577K)

I believe it was true in europe too to some extent. being tanned basically meant that your some poor peasant fucker who have to work outside. while the rich nobility weren't tanned because they just sat in castles eating and drinking. i don't know

this is clearly an iranian. delet

Will Indians beat Australians as the top shitposters?

fuck you i googled it

Attached: 1559527952360.jpg (509x625, 31K)

god she was so hot in turn down for what

oh god this is not something I wanted to learn

dont fucking ruin this for me

middle eastern girls are not submissive dude, they’re the most whiny bitches who wanna be treated like a spoiled princess

You gotta have bantz to be a shit poster. Indians are horrible at bantz. If anything an uptick of white women having beta orbiters.

Attached: 1541402402204.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

no. that was true in europe but its true in pretty much any society that white people have touched. its not just a bourgeoisie vs proletariat thing. black people make fun of darker blacks constantly, even a light skinned person dating a dark skinned person is viewed negatively because the baby will be dark. its retarded. look at ANY black celebrity, they get lighter the more money they get.

>probably has a syrupy Tennessee accent
I'm_chumming.jpg

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 3.13.45 PM.png (450x304, 72K)

they can't organize their shit well enough.

I respect the dedication

Other way around, lightskin black people, usually men, are seen as affeminate and gay and are always the butt of jokes. i.e. Drake.

That’s have entire streets for that though

this slut is just BEGGING for an acid attack.

I think that one Indian lady who seems to always play the bitchy wife/girlfriend is hot as fuck.

Attached: 1563040326870.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

>mfw sikh
>identify as sandnigger because I don't want to be connected to pajeets

Attached: 1538714184239.jpg (405x418, 16K)

Good man

They make up what they lack in quality with volume

Everytime you losers post racist shit, I reject one more desperate white bois job application.

Attached: 011.jpg (888x1076, 218K)

Keep making fun of my people and I will use the power of the toilet to destroy you all
India will become a Super power by 2020 and you will all shit your pants

Attached: 20190729_151147-1.jpg (1949x2565, 380K)

no thats mixed race people. whole other ball game. i live in fucking danville virginia man i'm surrounded all the time they make fun of ashy niggas and dark skinned niggas ALL THE TIME. and when they think i can't hear they make fun of mixed race people. ironically they say very little about whites.

That only works if you live in a redneck shithole. Most people in major cities know the difference between a sikh and muslim

>implying anyone that isn't white has any sort of real "power" at all
Yeah, thanks for not letting a white guy into McDonalds you shitskin nigger faggot, that'll teach him.

Attached: 1510191219102.jpg (300x300, 12K)

that bitch is from argentina.

Most likely running that company into the ground just like Boeing.

>Stop
>Die
kek

They don't shitpost they are beta orbiters that ask for pictures of tits and vaginas

Jews are more powerful than whites and will always be. Whites are the jew’s nigger

are there any hindus that can help me? this ugly bitch is cearly an inferiour phenotype

>implying I have to be white to shit on pajeets

How the hell did you get a toilet?

The absolute seethe in this comment. That's it white boi cry more. We'll just go back to Pakistan after turning your country into a shithole, but where will you go?

That’s interesting. They kinda do that here but a lot of blacks make fun of whites and if a black person calls another black white, they see it as an insult, almost like they’re being called nerdy and uncool.

But jews arw whites

Sikhs are the biggest cucks in Indian history. Just an fyi