Final thoughts?

Final thoughts?

Attached: C5448291-38CC-4D40-941C-DDD4DC8158E7.jpg (509x755, 71K)

attention spanlets hate it

NOGODPLEASE NOTLIKETHISIMSTILLAVIRGIN

I need to sit on it more before I decide if it was a masterpiece but I will tell you I had loads of fun watching it. The escapism hit me strong in a good way obviously. I could have watched a 10 hour version of just the daily grind Rick and Cliff go through.

fucking masterpiece

comfy but still lined with all the inherent flaws that come with Tarantino's movies. 7.5/10

a few nitpicks, but good

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Loved it

It's not even out here yet for fucks sake

Is this supposed to be a fairy tale? With the whole Once Upon a Time Devil ex Machina and the *spoiler* happy ending *spoiler*?

Yep

Not good. I was bored out of my mind until the last 15 minutes. But those last 15 minutes are fantastic. 6/10.

You were bored during the visit to the compound they were all staying at?

Absolutely loved it, possibly Tarantino's best

>I could have watched a 10 hour version of just the daily grind Rick and Cliff go through.
Same here, I also wanted to see more of their time hanging out drunk together

Obviously

shit

Attention spanlet. I can tell you were born in the 2000s.

great plebfilter

you know someone is a casual normie if they think the main plot is about the manson murder, and/or if they complain about scenes not pertaining to the plot

Some of it was mildly interesting. I liked the Bruce Lee fight and some parts of the commune visit. Most of the story seemed pointless and just served as an excuse to set up the end. Keep in mind that I hate most "hang out" movies like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Yeah, born in 2001. Why would I enjoy something that's painfully slow and boring.

But there was very little about Manson

Enjoyed it. Plot was a bit lacking for me and got sick of seeing feet everywhere.

It was so comfy when they were watching that show together while chilling and talking about it

I liked it. Cliff is based. Leo did well. I still want to fuck Maya Hawke.

exactly, and yet there have been many threads and posts complaining that most of the movie was "pointless" since it didnt build up to the manson plot

I feel like I either live too close to LA, and related too hard, or I'm not rich enough, and didn't relate hard enough.

this

Attached: 1563640409562.jpg (500x623, 111K)

"not when rick dalton with a shotgun is around"
"damn right"
"ooh i like that shot"

max comfy

>"ooh i like that shot"
Actually made me laugh out loud in the theater. Favorite scene in the whole movie.

So did Cliff kill his wife or not?

I don't think it matters chief.

yeah but it looked like she was asking for it

He's innocent

> every scene with cliff is among the best things tarantino ever done. theyre epic and - or comfy.

> all the rest is just noise.

it is the best thing hes done since kill bill, wich doesnt mean a lot, once all he did after that was shit.

the movie works because he does not try to be "mature": he is, once again, the guy from the local vhs rental store who watches obscure shit, listen to old songs and masturbate thinking about feet.

Attached: 1531501292667.png (636x936, 483K)

having boomer references and boring characters for 3 hours inst interesting
but whatever

it's a hundred "what you thought would happen didn't happen" jokes
i enjoyed it and pitt is based but it wore thin

>Dalton nailing the Lancer ransom scene
>noise

fuck outta here

It was based and I love that zoomerfags hate it.

Might be my favorite Tarantino. I'm not very fond of Tarantino, though. Definitely better than Kill Bill, Django and IG.

THIS

>no necessary niggers
>no commie pedophile bullshit
>awesome cinematography
>awesome music
>foot kino
>not capeshit, not disney garbage
8/10.

Attached: 1564341353902.png (492x328, 11K)

it really is the ready player one for boomers huh?

>Born in 2001
Jannies ban this guy for undera--

>hello
>darkness
>my
>old
>friend

Leo and Brad Pitt should've swapped roles.

It was heavily implied that he did it.

The shot with him and his wife on the boat set up the scene so that the harpoon was aiming at her and cliff probably purposefully pulled the trigger and then claimed it was an accident

no

brad pitt is a phenomenal character actor who is cursed with the face of a leading man. all of his best movies are ones where he is either a co-lead or supporting character, so he can be a lot more eccentric and unusual than the person who needs to show character development and subtle mood shifts

leo specializes as a leading man

brad would not do as well being angry by himself in his trailer, or in the pilot scene, slowly battling his emotions about not being #1 anymore

leo would not be as entertaining in comic relief sidepieces fighting bruce lee and making a hippy change his tire

Both of their faces on that poster look deepfaked lol

Sick of both actors. Dick sucking movie.

>He doesn't like "hang out" movies because he can't relate to friendship and camaraderie, even in fiction

Are zoomers just antisocial humans on average

He ditn't kill his wife. He's shown to not blow up small stuff in the entire show and his wife is drunk. He went swimming, she felt off, he was blamed.

>cursed with the face of a leading man

Yeah looking like Brad Pitt...what a fucking curse.

Other than that retarded shit, I agree with you.

Just saw the film. DiCaprio and Pitt did great as Rick and Cliff.
Despite them being the main characters, I still feel like we didn't get enough of them.

No they don't, your perception has just been destroyed by technology and the internet

I unironically want to watch the show they were filming.

>brad pitt is a phenomenal character actor who is cursed with the face of a leading man

genuinely the best description of brad pitt's chraisma and persona I've read.

Attached: t4Hue.gif (245x190, 778K)

Honestly went in with no expectations opening night. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen but it was the best movie experience ive ever had. I've been listening to the soundtrack and it had adds from the 60's in it. It's such an experience I've been daydreaming about living in this movies era it painted. Increadably touching and to be honest it really made me feel melancholy. Like this was an end of an era film. Loved it
TLDR; baked as fuck 9.9/10

That’s his point you retard. He’s got the attractive face of someone in hollywood who you’d expect to play all roles but he shines in supporting roles

Will Jonah be in this?

Absolutely loved it. It's a 9/10 for me, the only real gripe I have is the Bruce Lee scene. When Brad Pitt pulls his eyes back into slits and starts yelling "HARRO ROOK AT ME! I GOT STINKY CHINKY DINKY HAHA! IT TINY TOO ROOK AT IT" before the extras pinned Bruce down and Brad forcibly pulled his trousers down, revealing an absolute nubbin of an Asian penis was really uncomfortable to watch.

I'm dying

pretty much this, but I'm liking it more and more as I mentally digest it. I'm glad I saw it.

Could have been worse, could have been like Inglorious Bastards

I can't believe he forced that poor little hippie teenager to blow him in the car while he sucked her dirty toes. What was qt thinking?

Same

While high-fiving Polanski, no less. It was a bit on the nose, not going to lie.

is it true that all actresses were required to wear sandals when not barefoot?

Attached: julia butters tarantino.jpg (1420x1420, 690K)

Oh shit, part 2 of the #MeToo trilogy is going to be epic.

Legitimately tarenKINOS best film. Bravo