Is this the worst movie of all time?

Is this the worst movie of all time?

Attached: 300D938A-C4F2-4B9D-A4F6-FE9BF683B121.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IL8zzCccx0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No your parents sex tape is

Does anyone have the commentary track to share?

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"So bad it's good" only works if the movie was unintentionally bad and the film maker come from a place of genuine effort. If they're in on the joke and are doing it ironically it never works

Speaking of bad sex tapes

Attached: themanwhowascuckedtodeath.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>Coherent plot
>Identifiable characters with clear motives
>Fine camera work and lighting
>Good sound
>Decent editing
>Multiple takes for each scene in order to cobble together the best possible film

But yeah, it's the worst movie of all time. "Manos, the Hand of Fate" or anything Ed Wood ever made were much more competent and of much higher quality.

Sauce?

Pistol Opera still exists, so no.

Its worse than the AVGN movie which I thought was the bottom of the barrel before Space Cop was released.

Nah it’s just not all that good

Yeah I think you could make an intentionally bad film if you found someone incompetent and retarded to write a script and film it with enthusiasm with the intent to make it good

I hate how Jay defended it. If they had actually given a shit, with the resources they had available, they could have easily made something pretty interesting but "space cop" had it's-bad-on-purpose written all over it from the start. The original trailer they put out ten years prior even confirms that it was meant to be a silly stupid movie. It's pretty callow of Jay to have essentially said that "it was the best they could do with their budget". Not saying they shouldn't have made a shit tier b-movie, but Jay should have been honest about it.

>Its worse than the AVGN movie
It really is. Space Cop is seriously all kinds of WHAT WERE THEY THINKING
>why have mike as the co-lead rather than an actual actor in that role
>why have jay as an actor in the film
>why make a space cop movie in the first place

Imagine being this much of an e-celeb shill. OP was obviously exaggerating.

I bought the bluray. I feel like mailing it back to them

Don't have Space Cop, but I have the commentary tracks for Gorilla and Feeding Frenzy.

Oh that's mean, but kind of deserved. I wonder if people have already been doing that

Absolute trash from reddit letter media

they're never going to be friends with you

Don't waste the money. Set it on fire and DM the RLM Twitter acct with the pic.

wasn't it all deleted or some shit?

i personally loved it's coherant plot and fine camera work & lighting

Actually their lighting, sound, and camera work was good awful because it took 12 years to make!

No, but they are amateurs, and suck at sound and lighting.

Not even the worst RLM film

Attached: gi.jpg (448x622, 82K)

Shittiest movies I've ever seen:
Disaster movie
Sausage party
The sacrifice
Reservoir dogs

Post 'em I'd sooner watch both of those again than ever sit through Space Cawp for a second time

Attached: betterthanspacecop.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

no, serenity was

It's not good but I don't know why everyone seems to hate it. It goes on for too long without enough good material, but it has a few moments.

Gorilla Interrupted is a pleb filter

I have it on Blu Ray.

*Autographed

It was built up over years and was worse than their previous films, it was a complete disaster for their first post-popularity release that they charged a high rate for.

Haven't you seen Hands, Premutos, Troll 2, Howling Ii?

The jokes miss way more than they hit, but it still has some funny moments. Making a deliberately bad movie could have worked way better if they just approached it by saying 'fuck it' all the way through. 90% of the jokes played it too safe and boring. Moments like when Mike's character was racist and misogynistic were funny like that scene with the black ceo alien. Also the directing, lighting and acting was unintentionally terrible. There's no excuse for shit sound, even in a movie like this.

Kickassia

>Fine camera work and lighting
uhhh

>lol. we are only pretending to be shit at making movies

Internet reviewers shouldn't be allowed to make films.

You will take that back when you see Jay's masterpiece which is fully completed but can't be screened until after his death for various legal reasons.

No, they should because of the hypocrisy and the drugging and the scheming.

Idk what the budget for it was but it looked ok for a movie like that. It was horribly unfunny and just retarded thought. I keep waiting for fake plinkett to do a review of it.

Have faith, fampai

Attached: grs.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Not when Smosh The Movie exists

His vids and podcasts are great. I really want to believe his movie wont be complete shit

Why does this drawing have significantly more hair than the actual person?

cucked to death? wasnt he the one who cucked his wife?
hes still a faggot though

Why are they such hypocrites?

Depends on your definition of “worst”.

To me, the movie is just very boring and unfunny. Also Mike’s voice was annoying.

It isn’t really worth watching or discussing since it doesn’t offer anything to learn from, discuss, or laugh at like other “better” bad movies do.

Does Mike disapprove of Jay's mysterious solo trips to Las Vegas?

Attached: 2.jpg (1266x1688, 621K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IL8zzCccx0I

FAKE NEWS!!

Attached: ITSMETHELIGHTBRINGER.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

The camera work sucked donkey shit

Can't tell if that's a smile or not

The dubbing was horrible, desu.

>white people "smile" at black people like this.jpg

Rich Evans should be cast in a proper movie though