Amazon is not renewing pretty good kino for a third season...

Amazon is not renewing pretty good kino for a third season. Apparently they need the money for more LOTR style big blockbuster content. Atleast season 2 and the whole Europe deal had a resolution.

deadline.com/2019/07/patriot-canceled-season-3-amazon-series-tca-1202655489/

Attached: A1gnulDdXWL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

I guess If it isn't mask shitposting or capeshit Yea Forums doesn't care

Didn't renew The Romanoffs either. Show was kino

Welp, glad I did not watch it then, thought I did not like the tone of the trailer, hope they are not going to give the shaft to medium sized shows and movies like Hollywood does

It became super depressing near the end. I couldn't finish the series.

You can still watch it, it's an anthology

stick with it user, it pays off a little if you do. The ending isn't perfect, and it does leave hints of where it can go with season 3, but it does pull things around a bit at the perfect time.

what's this about? Amazon TV has been filled with hidden kino lately

Creators are doing a breaking bad rip-off that no one is talking about on a literally who channel. There's way too much content being produced these days

Their marketing is fucking awful. They have better shows than Netflix but no one talks about them.

second season already looked to be running out of ideas (they had a fucking reunion episode where all your favs from season one came in and had a big party like they were mates) and tied off well enough.

He's tired, let him retire in peace.

guy goes undercover at a gas pipeline company and doesnt know shit about it. its a dark comedy. it is very good

It's because they take on a more daring projects than competition.
They don't know how to capitalize on it though.

Fucking Amazon patriot is GOAT tier stuff and has been one of my favorites and those fuckers cancelled it, reeeeeeeeeee

Intelligence agent going undercover with a piping company in order to try and stop Iran from getting nukes. Shit goes immediately wrong because the CIA keeps fucking up and he doesn't know anything about piping, bit needs to keep it together because its his cover.

don't you want to see more of the dutch boys?

imagine paying amazon and not getting to decide what you would like to watch, shit sucks

Fuck, I loved Patriot

It's by Steven Conrad who made Weatherman and the Pursuit of Happiness. Both great movies.

Amazon tv shows are kinda shitty now desu

Jack Ryan and Hanna had good marketing. Too bad they were both just catnip for boomers and zoomers respectively.

season 2 was terrible. S

imagine being this much of a pleb

So what was going to be about a second season then? The Romanoff family ended with WW1

Its about structural dynamics of flow

Attached: 1369787914886.jpg (600x454, 46K)

That dumbass John Lakeman probably never even read it

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-19-at-12.26.04-PM.png (640x378, 230K)

the first season of Patriot was absolute kino. Second season and Perpetual Grace are also pretty good, but they can be a little over the top

Guys, how can I be a Mcmillan man?

Fuck. I knew Sneaky Pete was going to get the axe, but I really had hopes for this. Such a unique show.