So in the US if you don’t happen to be with your ID when a cop asks for it...

So in the US if you don’t happen to be with your ID when a cop asks for it, do they really send you to an immigrant detention center and you may be deported? Don’t they have a database where they can type in your alleged Social Security number and find out you’re a citizen?

I know Maritza ended up not being a citizen but this plot seems crazy to me. Must have some truth in it?

Attached: 954C6E80-66D2-480B-BF6A-936D6FB0CB72.jpg (620x420, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/01/540903038/u-s-citizen-held-by-immigration-for-3-years-denied-compensation-by-appeals-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're brown the cops can execute you on the spot, sad but true

Yes

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/01/540903038/u-s-citizen-held-by-immigration-for-3-years-denied-compensation-by-appeals-court

>not knowing the secret Might Whitey handshake

farewell my brown friend

Attached: look at them milord - all dead within just 100 years.jpg (492x388, 39K)

This is Trumps Amerikkka now, this is why it's so important to #resist

Honestly cops dont exercise this right enough

fuck me I know this actress but I can't remember her name

Maritza Tomé? Costanza's crush.

>he was selling cocaine
Fuck him and you

her face is made for sucking dicks, if you know what I mean

>oh senor ay seems to have forgot my ids.
Theres ways to tell if someone youre talking too is an american

>born in Jamaica
>only became a citizen at age 17
>never finished HS
>drug dealer
Too bad he wasn't deported desu

Would you marry her so she can get a green card? Be honest Yea Forums

in america it's illegal to drive without your licence with you

>sad

>npr
numale public radio

Yep but you need to get her preggers first. Freedom ain't free puta

I wish. illegal immigrants get more due process than citizens.

100%
but only if she lets me put at least 2 anchor babies in her

lol no

you give them your full name and DOB and they can look you up

something has to go very wrong if they detain you because they can't identify you

that's the spirit

not if you're white, friend

true but you can still walk around

An illegal immigrant hit my car one time and the traffic cop that arrived on scene told me to not even bother trying to sue for damages because he was illegal and uninsured and it would be "a waste of time"

I strongly suspect that there are far more illegal immigrants in this country than the government is willing to admit, they're literally all over the place

>I strongly suspect that there are far more illegal immigrants in this country than the government is willing to admit
Literally millions

Attached: 1487938252518.png (873x665, 91K)

>must have some truth

No, not really. They just had to shoehorn in some current events to stay relevant/drum up ratings. Her having been in the prison system THAT long and they never realized she wasn't a citizen doesn't seem too far fetched actually, considering how incompetent our officials are, but its still pretty unlikely. Just more lazy writing.

God I hope this is true.

Isn't this the actress from Doom Patrol? Looks just like her

I'd be so disappointed if this turned out to be bs

That story is 100% BS, but if they really want to crack down on illegal immigration then they need to start sending them further away than where they came from in the first place. Just don't deport the folks who raise our pigs because I'm not gonna pay $40 for a pound of bacon.

>White people are evil
>America is a fascist country
>Non whites from all over the world fight tooth and nail to get there and stay there

Attached: ok.gif (396x465, 3.13M)

In a hearbeat, she's hot as fuck and I have a thing for brown girls.

It'll always be easier to run away to some fairy tale land that needs your cheap labor than to stay in your own country and try to fix shit. That being said, the only thing I have against illegal immigrants from South America is when they send money out of the country.

DURRR DOES POO POO PEE PEE?

that's what you sound like op

I'm an illegal immigrant from Honduras to the United States. AMA.

>not realizing the second she gets that ring she's gonna stop putting out and treat you like utter shit, except when immigration comes by to randomly check on your relationship
>you hold no cards in this situation because if you rat you go to jail for being a part of it

Literally fucking kill yourself

I wish

Stuff that never happened for $100 Alex

Attached: 20190729_062013.png (497x373, 154K)

Why?

hope you have to lay in your own shit in a trump camp for the rest of your life while we sell your kids off to rich pedos

You can claim she faked being in love and you didn't know better

How come?

Attached: neck yself.webm (770x1012, 1M)

?

Well, I'm banking on changing her mind with mindblowing sex.

What if we executed boomers who hire illegal immigrants to work for them for cheap?

You can claim whatever you like but the agent is gonna take one look at your creepy ass and know for a fact that it was never real.

Why did you come here?

You'd be killing a lot of the ruling elite, so good luck.

How much do you contribute to the american economy?

Diane guerro

I was brought here as a tot, there was basically a civil war going on at the time.

What if the problem was this ruling elite?

Wouldn't you rather execute commie-sympathizing millenials?

Promise you wont get angry if I tell you?

Great idea

El fake del gay

But you hold all the cards in that situation, realistically the most you could expect is a fine, while she would be getting deported.

Its the ultimate trump card to hold over her head, she would basically be a sex slave. Not that I would do that she would be my loving wife and mother of my children

Boom, you're a communist now.

That would make you a supporter of the people who are actually bringing illegals to america.

Hahaha stupid bitch couldve just married me for green card. Dumb roastie

He can't prove you knew just because you're ugly

I promise I don't care about the american economy.

and they have to be daughters, so when they are ,ahem, 18 you can fuck'em

>I wish
Why do you want to die?

Baseado

I didn't cross the border, the border crossed me.

I didn’t break the law, the law broke me.

Do you pay taxes?

I’m not a disgusting brown. I’m a proper white man with kids. Now kys faggot

approximately 40 million, only idiots believe in the 11 million narrative that they have repeated for almost 15 years.

Illegals in California were issued official IDs because so many of them invaded that we couldn't do anything else. 18% of the state budget goes towards illegal invader problems.

ID?

Do you run away from every problem?

>so when they are ,ahem, 18
disappointed with u

Attached: 1547755866490.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

>I read it on Breitbart it's true

there would be no business owners left

You can't prove you didn't know. No one is going to believe your side of the story.

I mean, they are the problem. I was being sincere when I said good luck.

As someone who got a green card, yes those gringos can.

When you get the green card it literally says keep this on you at all times.

>You can't prove you didn't know.
Except that's not how it works. It's not your job to prove yourself innocent.

Giving an illegal a job is the boomer version of pirating movies/games. Same justifications if you think about it

yeah that should help you after they "accidently" fuck something up and you wait for months to finally get heard

No I’d case in point, if you happen to be a passenger in a dui motor vehicle and you are ragin cagin Johnny cage, more than likely you will be considered a domestic terroris

they dont even have voter id because das racis and unconstitutional
you can literally vote as many times as you want wherever you want