It’s getting worse

Attached: B87C16A2-9D87-4A7B-8D31-7F115481610F.png (840x854, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5vdaEoV8zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

time 4 bed

>post from an iphone
>posts also at the same time frame every time too
Nice larp, post 2017 tourist

ayy yo dis guy ugly af lol (lmao 2)

Attached: yikes.png (480x439, 271K)

Yeah, I have stage 4 Neil Gaiman myself.

Dubs and I get a hot rich girlfriend to put me out of loneliness.

user forget your worries and BOOGIE

Attached: 1564307291648.png (1223x902, 766K)

dubs and you kill yourself ASAP

dubs and i fuck your ass

Attached: B0B1A454-2CCB-4C02-9D8C-00CF8F53F66B.jpg (828x819, 489K)

Life is a downward spiral of physical decay and mental degradation. You think you're in a bad shape now? Imagine when you're 31 and your nose doesn't sniff like it used to, or you wake up with aches, or your fingers can't bend right anymore.

dubs and i have a big bowl for rice before bed

>you're not a special twenty something year old doomer
never said I was dumb dog poster

those things aren't actually common in 31 year olds r-right haha?

It’s okay user. This too will pass

fuck off redditfags

Attached: 1552673388376.jpg (1500x1000, 272K)

You sound like a fuckin loser yourself my man

Dubs and you get a poor feminist covered in tattoos with a landslide for a body

>It's getting better

Attached: v2d6fdbef3421.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Singles and you both remain Incels

>eiffel 65
beyond based

Nah you get a hot boyfriend

Just graduated college, moved back in with my parents while looking for a job today, all my college friends have already gone their separate ways. It's been two months and my social life is completely dead again.

Attached: 1486963972393.jpg (736x736, 75K)

Dubs and I'll fuck the one woman you ever could love.

>no rice
>incel forever (despite the fact that i wasn’t even an incel before)
thanks user

Attached: AF23F9AF-B811-4698-8F4B-46CE2DB3765E.png (398x321, 67K)

are you me?

Dubs and I cuck you with your girl

Attached: Dr+pavel+just+_dce6c1fd2b4342ef0efe1c12cb7ea770.jpg (257x293, 9K)

Kilroy was here

dubs and I watch you continue to waste your life on this site

dubs and you have to post your dick here

Hit the gym, take a walk, eat healthier
Give yourself one year of doing that and you'll feel like a fucking beast. Don't be a bitter retard while doing so and you'll attract positive people and maybe someone who can love you
I'm trying

so was sneed

Quads and I get a hot rich girlfriend soon.

dubs and we all get to die in 2020

Wow... Just wow...Oh boy, let's unpack this... Oh sweet summer child, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! You do realize that maybe just maaaaybe nobody cares about muh seeekrit club and some of us have a real fucking life, and you know like have sex? :) if y'all were like some of us you'd be A DECENT FUCKING HUMAN BEING YOU PISSBABY, posts like these make me lose all faith in humanity. Folks, this man just took a big oof

>Give yourself one year of doing that
I'm doing that right now

>Don't be a bitter retard while doing so and you'll attract positive people
I'm actually quite good socially I just don't get many chances to be social. Don't have too many friends anymore and the ones I do have are busy

>two off

Attached: C90B1BC8-89AE-42A5-9C3F-CDD9F64F3838.gif (220x213, 344K)

This is the shitty thing no one tells you about college, unless you get an apartment with your friends, or maybe live in the same neighborhood of a city, you will very quickly drift apart from them.

dubs and sneedposting goes extinct this week

>it has plateaued
ehh

dubs and i ask out my 48 year old obese milf coworker who is balding and visibly leaks vaginal discharge when she moves

You can have lots of friends and still be a bitter retard when you're not with them. It's just about having that attitude towards life
Feeling good feels good whenever I can pull it off. I still have relapses where I just become sedentary again and it's incredibly hard to get out of it

Dubs and the government forces all of us to become trannies.

>wake up covered in my computer chair covered in my own vomit
>still drunk
>drink some more because i have nothing else to do

Attached: 1563730325436.jpg (540x720, 108K)

You'll get social life out of your job or whatever activity you'll do like gym and shit
To me it's unbelievable that I still get to hang out with my high school friends after 10 years. We do it at least 3 or 4 times a month during weekends and it gets stale after a while but it's still so good

The point is that you need to get a GIRLfriend in college.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5vdaEoV8zk

I'm generally pretty optimistic about life. Got me a job starting in September and I'm moving on up.

Do you have a degree or are you just enjoying wagecucking?

based i miss those days

I got my bachelors this very month. Literally getting a job right after leaving school through nepotism but still.

What if I want a cute bf?

Oh hey, it's the toxic racist posting again. YIKERS!

>through nepotism
I have one year left in my cursus, I could date a rich jewess who's super into me and be sure to get a high payed job at the end but I hate kikes so fucking much that I'm still hesitating. How good does nepotism feel like?

You completely forget you didn't earn the job when you get your first paycheck, I think. As long as she doesn't make you chop off your foreskin or stop eating bacon let her dom you.

You’re welcome friend

Shouldn’t take a year. I want results NOW

someone post the "26 year old dork" pic

Attached: 413.jpg (220x220, 11K)

She has a great body but her brother really looks like a rat, typical jewish family. As long as she does not plan to have kids, I should give it a try. Since somebody told her that my dad is an alcoholic and my mom mentally ill, she has this nurse complex towards me, it's an unhoped way out I have to admit.

Like I said, when you start making money regularly it won't matter.

Just preemptively giving a fuck you to the janny for deleting the best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Attached: e36.jpg (640x354, 31K)