Why aren’t coed showers a normal and accepted part of the SciFi genre? It’s clearly the future

Why aren’t coed showers a normal and accepted part of the SciFi genre? It’s clearly the future.

Attached: 1A26D4AA-82C5-4930-A094-0825B34DD79F.jpg (680x440, 43K)

What will pusy be like in the future?

Attached: science.jpg (961x816, 239K)

that's rape
please report to your local penis inspection station for mandatory reconditioning

Hopefully circumcision vanishes in the future too

In the book The Forever War everyone is basically having sex nonstop all the time while they're not fighting the war. They should make a sci-fi movie like that.

Anytime I see a naked girl, I pop a boner. That's why I couldn't do co-ed showers. Yes, even fat ones

it was actually enforced, but yeah that was neat-o

clits will be larger, both holes will fuse together into one

they will have sd card slots and ethernet ports for more pusy and faster pusy

Everyone also becomes homosexual later in the book.

everyone on earth goes gay for population control reasons, the main characters don't magically turn gay

I think that would go away after the first couple of times. You're living with these people, smelling their farts, listening to them take huge shits, etc. Becomes a lot less sexy then.

haha y-yeah

They're able to switch orientation through mental manipulation late in the book. The MC refuses but does consider it.

Coed showers are bad for men with small penises, which is why there isn't a huge advocacy for them among most men.

Nigga, I still pop a boner around my gf and she walks around naked daily. Maybe it's because she's thicc.

maybe they are on some pills like astronauts take to completely remove the libido

You're comparing someone who you're in an intimate relationship with a bunch of military types in a barracks. Different situation entirely.

How about realistic shower scenes from the current year?

Attached: nT_fef1cr3c9k2jycq5ecpk7s4e.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Anybody else rent this from Blockbuster and have to watch it with their parents when they were a kid?

Bigots BTFO

My dad was career military and fucking loved it. Didn't matter that it was a scathing criticism of American jingoism.

Brainlet.

Why don't more movies show what it's really like when guys shower together?

Attached: nT_p1x0vn38vdk36a1egk6r3c2q.gif (500x361, 1.98M)

If you live in a society where everything is coed like that, and nudity isn't shameful. By the time you are a adult, you are use to seeing females naked, and you won't be popping a boner as easily.

How so? Verhoeven is obviously taking the piss out of American-style neoconservatism which was driving foreign policy at the time. The film however is immensely enjoyable on the surface, so you don't have to acknowledge the critique when watching it. He did the same thing with 1980s consumerism and corporatism

Does this really happen?

Yes, all the time.

you left out that eventually everyone became gay and were test tube babies for the sake of efficiency

We already covered this.

>Being gay

MODS