I miss this crazy bitch

Attached: Anna Nicole Smith.jpg (474x365, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DULYGi6dnvw
youtube.com/watch?v=xgsUI9uoPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=NjUeFpmsq18
youtu.be/KcUZYe0mIjE?t=2151
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, You could always make a shrine to remember her … Its how I worship my celebs

>Trimspa baby

Notice things didn't really go to shit until she fell in love with her Jewish lawyer?

Which celebs?

Didn't the old guy's kids killed her to get the inheritance she got from him?

I miss the era where fat bitches were based

Attached: mommy.jpg (692x590, 63K)

Well too bad she ended up doing drugs and killing herself

((suspicious circumstances))

oh yeah, what ended up happening with that anyway? i remember when it was all over the news about how it might have been a murder and there was some child custody thing going on or something, and then it all just faded away

youtube.com/watch?v=DULYGi6dnvw
youtube.com/watch?v=xgsUI9uoPvY

Attached: Clown world.jpg (576x324, 74K)

>this footage is worth money
what a scumbag

This just reminded me that there was a time that I use to watch the E! Channel.

I always think the pre-2010 decade seemed so recent but being reminded of her just makes me realize it really was a long ass time ago it seems like forever ago when she was all over tv

has the super toxic and sleazy tabloid shit always been around, or did it start in the 90s/2000s?

Cops might be the oldest show like that. Then other reality shows and day time talk shows like Jerry Springer.

mmmmm Brooke Burke

my granny loved jerry springer

Yes.

It was good back then. Howard Stern, The Soup and shit like this. ANS was such a genuine airhead, it was very endearing and I wish I could have fucked her.

It was around but not so much on TV. Mostly relegated to daytime network trash like talk shows.

Morton Downey Jr. predated Springer by like ten years.

Attached: Anna Nicole.jpg (620x908, 93K)

I remember people always making fun of her and I felt ashamed for finding her attractive.

I whacked it to this gal many a time. She did have quite the outgoing personality. And good fakies

youtube.com/watch?v=NjUeFpmsq18
>well we've all heard the criticisms, uh, Anna Nicole is a gold-digger, she's not the most intelligent person in the universe, she's... a big fat bloated abusive pill-popping retarded whore...

she was uncommonly plus sized in the age of the sticc model. if she was around today she'd fit right in.

Attached: braaaap.jpg (400x935, 48K)

Well she didn't start off as a plus size model.

She still only came to fame by being a PAWG selling Guess jeans

when was her peak?

Attached: ans.jpg (565x768, 46K)

Look how perfectly fat and trashy she is here. I would have loved to pound her big ass.

Attached: the-big-kiss-lane-bryant-lingerie-fashion-show-roseland-ballroom-new-york-america-feb-2002-shutterst (977x1500, 191K)

Late 90s era. The days when she was not so drugged up enough to be retarded but still get arrested for getting naked on a public beach. The pics are scrubbed from the googlewebs but I fapped to them in PC Magazine

I miss her too op :(

Attached: 415BDF49-C2D0-401A-A7F8-B4DFDF82FD33.jpg (500x324, 28K)

Attached: f6NmuNGNhKx0QjZfldcpmp0mDtv.jpg (1500x2250, 466K)

Anyone have any rare high res Anna pics? They seem so hard to find now.

I miss this fat old whore like you wouldnt believe

She was so much better than the current sluts on tv.

Attached: looking for daddy.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Attached: a.jpg (669x1004, 296K)

Attached: pop.jpg (584x396, 131K)

Attached: proud to swallow.gif (500x375, 1.71M)

me on the left

As a teenager, this trainwreck of a woman and her disgusting reality show was how I discovered my feeding fetish and preference for fat women, and I'll always be ashamed of that.

Attached: ugh.jpg (500x674, 187K)

Did any of these girl really care about Hef?

Attached: gettyimages-71652044-1024x1024.jpg (1024x700, 347K)

All of them had such tiny nipples. Disappointing.

More Anna Nicole posting plz

Attached: 5.jpg (375x560, 66K)

Anna kino coming through: youtu.be/KcUZYe0mIjE?t=2151

I think when you're extremely rich you sooner or later accept that no one actually likes you for your own sake anymore.