Golly gee, I can’t wait for Kumail Nanjiani to use his joining the MCU to spought his dumb brown victimhood politics...

Golly gee, I can’t wait for Kumail Nanjiani to use his joining the MCU to spought his dumb brown victimhood politics. Can you believe I actually I know his father and can never tell him how much of a liberal prick his son is. Of course he probably knows. They couldn’t be anymore different from each other.

Attached: 4D2C1668-6389-46B4-90F0-960F16B35745.jpg (1080x1440, 226K)

He'll make a joke how funny it is iron Man was a white guy and died and then he'll go "Ooh saw-ree ees et too soon?"

Wouldn’t put it past him. His skin color is literally his whole identity. I know there is a shortage of non white/black actors but couldn’t they got Danny Traho instead of this ass.

I don't like this picture, charlie. Its smug aura mocks me.

Why do they always pick ugly minorties? There are handsome poos.

That’s literally his whole personah and most likely the kind of “hero” he will be playing. Worst, the Eternals are gods apparently.

They can make millions doing shit in bollywood flicks

The left are the real racists, that's why they only cast ugly black women as well

If he has lines in the trailer, I wouldn't even bother to pirate the movie.

He’s not even a poo, he’s a mudslime. There are no handsome pajeets, so they choose to represent them through pakis.

most punchable faces thread?

>There are no handsome pajeets
It's just a matter of statistics user

Attached: sendhil.jpg (1280x1757, 224K)

I’ve only seen him in that dogshit twilight zone nonsense and I didn’t like him in that. Is The Big Sick good or garbage?

He straight up never makes jokes like that, you guys are projecting

jesus christ all you have to do on this dog shit site is say
>brown man bad
and everyone fucking laps it up like it's the best thread ever

Sendhil is a chad

Attached: based-mohinder.jpg (1024x570, 80K)

All of the attractive Indians either do Bollywood or get passed over in favor of frumpy looking ones

>He’s not even a poo, he’s a mudslime.
you can be both. source: me

Obama trying to give poor people healthcare broke America's brain lmao

>THE FUTURE IS WOMAN

It was pretty decent from what I remember

Real deal; brown people don’t care about the political shit white people fight about. They honestly don’t care and they aren’t searching out for a villain to fight against. They don’t waste time because they have bigger things to worry about.

>focus on your career
>if you’re that concerned, please invest your money into things you honestly believe in

I want to believe this. World would be a better place without politics.