This shit even funny?

Attached: A2C3450F-DADE-4E49-998C-D2F10B776292.jpg (560x840, 510K)

Yes

Niether seth rogan or james franco have ever been funny at any time in the known history of the universe.

But actually no.

How do i become a succesful stoner actor that always plays the same character? and no i cant become jewish

It's probably the only funny movie these guys did

if you were in high school when it came out, then maybe
otherwise, not really except for McBride

It's mildly entertaining. I've watched it twice but the second time was still around 5 years ago. IIRC the first two thirds are funny and the last third just descends into shite.

The best comedy of that era was probably The Hangover. It's the best of a bad bunch but that first one raised more laughs out of me than any other comedy at the time. It's a shame they tarnished it with the sequels.

Come to think of it, what was the last decent comedy? None are coming to mind.

It’s one of the best stoner Movies. Watched it easy over ten Times.

Danny McBride is good. But it's mainly Dude Weed lmao.

I thought it was the shit when I was 15. Dude weed

Just kidding, no.

It is sad to say, but the best comedy in the last 5 years is infinity war. Unless you can fully divorce yourself from reality and disbelief then it's Madeas Family Funeral. But it has taken me many years of zen contemplation to openly laugh at nigger antics again.

Imagine being so far up your ass that you have to act like Pineapple Express isn't funny to earn credibility on here. Before the internet started beating dead horses with every piece of media content, people would quote humorous phrases from comedy movies like this one. If you were too young to appreciate that time then why should anybody give a single fuck about your opinion in the first place?

then forget it

This

I laughed once and it wasn't event at seth or james franco

>you have to act like Pineapple Express isn't funny
Who's acting? Not me. It is of no value.
Is this post satire or something?

It is but it is mainly funny in Danny McBride scenes.
Outside of that it is just moving the plot along

Went with friends to see this crap when it was released. One of the most miserable times I've ever had at a theater. Not a single funny scene.

McBride is too good for them

No, I realized halfway through that I fucking hate Seth rogen.

I can literally quote the whole of Big Lebowski. I can't remember a single scene of any Seth Rogan flick.