Something needs to be done about the /pol/tards on Yea Forums. There is no place for racism or anti-semetism in 2019

Something needs to be done about the /pol/tards on Yea Forums. There is no place for racism or anti-semetism in 2019.

Attached: 1564334055463.png (642x453, 66K)

Jew jew niggeroo

Funny how you don't deny that it's propaganda, only scream for censorship.

Stop saying bad things about out overlords reeeeeeee

>imagine being this much of a nigger loving kike
Honestly though, anytime someone doesnt completely buy into whatever leftist bs is being pulled faggots like you scream pol at the top of your lungs which is just as bad or worse because at least poltards have a point theyre trying to make where people like you just sperg out when people think differently instead of saying why there wrong

where's the lie

america is the villain of the world though

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
AND
FUCK OP
(AND JANNIES)

SNEED

Attached: 1551955223537.png (888x894, 520K)

I don't mind the racism or anti-semitism as long as the TV show/movie warrants it
Unfortunately /pol/tards make EVERYTHING about them and their crusade against cultural marxism or whatever it is they're fighting against
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Attached: 1559909851661.png (731x640, 372K)

kek I wrote that just to shit up the thread
I like playing both sides and watch anons fight each other

Attached: f54f71d8c52045a2977935599b305ea7.jpg (645x645, 42K)

Name 5 examples?

It’s useless to use logical arguments against Jew haters. Anti-semitism is a paraphilia. That’s basically like a fetish, but instead of making you orgasm, it gives you a sort of psychological thrill like the kind a sadist gets when torturing someone. Jew haters get their thrill from spreading an ideology that they know full well is poisonous, because poisoning the well is exactly what gets them off. They like the idea of raising an army of online Jew-haters to do their bidding.

The only correct way to deal with Jew haters is violence. Find them, ingratiate yourselves with them, see who they associate themselves with. Then, when they let their guard down, sneak into their home and put some fetanyl in their toothpaste. You can learn how to pick a lock online, the tools are inexpensive, but you just need to do it while there’s nobody in the house and make sure there are no cameras.

>Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
>t. cokehead jew who wanted to fuck his mom

5 examples of what? Cases where /pol/tards inserting themselves was justified, or cases where they weren't? Either way I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, if you've been here long enough you see both

>we're the good guys

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

I think if regular people stop going for the controversy marketing bait threads about the Little Mermaid or Black Panther people only here to bitch about white representation will leave

Sad

Why doesn’t cpnservatives use the free market they love so much and create their own movies instead of bitching all day?

pol shits up every single board with the same tired lingo and memes, theres no arguing with them, just ignore.

>anti-semetism
anti-sementism
I fix´d that for you.

>It’s useless to use logical arguments against Jew haters.
Apparently that's also true for SJWs.

Attached: 212[1].jpg (680x502, 61K)

>SEETHING
>DILATE
>COPE
>NPC
I see these words fucking everywhere, on pretty much every board, and it's because of /pol/
Fuck them