Why doesn't Disneywars have a single cool ship design?

Why doesn't Disneywars have a single cool ship design?

Attached: LAAT_Gunship.jpg (800x600, 52K)

Too scared to innovate and create new artistic spheres aside from characterisations, wich i mostly hate. Its notorious how they can rape the "lore" and traditional characters, but can take a single designing risk.

can't*

Attached: moe.jpg (600x300, 26K)

because all their designs have to look like ot designs

No creativity, no imagination, only money and politics.

Attached: sad mark.jpg (400x600, 64K)

Why do all of the aliens either have wrinkled leathery faces with beady little eyes, or have wrinkled leathery faces with big bugeyes?

the balls on the wings have always looked dumb to me.

yeah, none of the ball turrets really make sense since they're not connected to the rest of the ship. I mean what if one of the gunners gets injured and needs medical attention? You supposed to climb out of the ship to patch them up? That's poor design.

>I mean what if one of the gunners gets injured and needs medical attention?
clones are designed to be fully disposable troops
did you see a single medic on the front lines in any of the movies?

The ones on the wings were controlled remotely.

What's crazier is that they got the lead prequel concept artist (Doug Chiang) to return for TFA but in the end they still chose slightly modified X Wings and TIE fighters as the main ships

Attached: doug-chiang-concept-art-yellow-ships.jpg (500x222, 40K)

Get yourself some bacta, soldier

Attached: starwars-republic-commando-900x506.jpg (900x506, 91K)

do we have any of his concept art for TFA?
the original designs for TFA like the Resistance drop ship are ugly as all fuck, the First Order Higgins boat looking thing is OK I guess

I liked the space huey in rogue one.

Attached: space huey star wars.jpg (900x485, 76K)

>none of the ball turrets really make sense since they're not connected to the rest of the ship. I mean what if one of the gunners gets injured and needs medical attention? You supposed to climb out of the ship to patch them up? That's poor design.
Are you being ironic?

Attached: b52 ball turret.jpg (1280x998, 139K)

the anthology films actually had cool designs
even the Vietnam inspired rebel uniforms in R1 were cool

Attached: shoretroopers-from-rogue-one.png (856x360, 368K)

>Uh,sir? Delta squad Is at 100%

Cool armor design, but I was never a fan of the red highlights, they don't really fit with the OT trooper design philosophy.

you can get out into the fuselage, which you can't in

the side ball turrets in the LAAT retract back into the ship, I remember seeing them fold upwards into the interior at some point

To be honest the ball turret had to be locked in one position where the hatch was barely able to open enough to crawl out.
The were usually jammed in other positions and there was practically no way to get out in anything approaching combat conditions.
Shit, even if you were a side gunner in a b52, and were inside the main body of the plane, it was tin plated and wasn't going to stop a fucking thing.
Being on a B-52, Space Hind, Pelican, etc means your odds of survival are about the same as skydiving without a parachute.

There isn't a guy in the wing turrets, dumbfucks

Attached: phCWrlG.jpg (4611x1602, 3.46M)

Everyone is clearly talking about the hamster balls on the side that have clones in them.

Attached: space hind.png (1600x900, 2.08M)

And those clearly rotate back inside

Because Disney Wars is soulless SJW garbage.

I love how kino and aesthetic the prequel ship designs are. Remnants of a more elegant era.

but you think this looks cool?

Which is what said.
So shut up and post more based space hind.

Attached: space hind 1.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

look like fucking jar jar

how can you not?

Attached: Republic_Assault.png (1920x1200, 2.88M)