Sticking with your old gf instead of finding a new better one

>sticking with your old gf instead of finding a new better one
JUST

Attached: 81WaeHtrN1L._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 44K)

The girlfriend who loved him as a neet? I would stick with her

Same. Just shows that she loved him for him.

Of course a girl like that wouldnt exist in real life. Not a pretty girl, anyway.

>OP doesn't realize he can get as much side pussy as he wants due to his godlike intellect and get away with it

This. He became intelligent enough to not go for some roastie who likes him just for his money, but for someone who loved him when he was still a loser.

Also I really hope that autist doesn't post about how he wishes it were more magical in nature.

He fucks Lucy in the book.

>gets fucked over by some neet in the show
nothing personal

>being this fucking beta

Brian was an insufferable douchebag.

nah it's a better all round investment to stick with a girl who liked you when you were at your lowest

Is this the movie where he's limitless?

>Robert and DeNiro

Which one is more based, Yea Forums?

>dude what if i just got magic powers
how did this even make it to production?

>being smart is akin to magic
this is what retards believe

movie is pretty good, y u complaining

Not that dude but this movie is not good
It plays with that "what if" scenario used in most kids fantasy movies like harry potter,never ending story and etc "what if iam the chosen one/finds something magic", it is that same shit trope but with adults, instead of discovering you are a magic wilder you get super smart, money and pussy...

And the super smart guy is pretty dumb for most of the movie, the only things he is smart about are things that we cant judge, like the book he wrote that we only know is good because we are told and the money he makes that we only know because we are told, it doenst show how we just accept he can operate the market

For most of the movie that guy never thought about the possibility of other people as powerful as he got are using it until that old man goes to the hospital, and he never thought about creating more pills until he was already high profile despite having a limited amount of pills
And lets not forget the brilliant idea of getting money from a loan shark and the 4 digit IQ master forgeting to pay and not consider the fact that he could get in trouble for getting high profile before paying the loan

And in the end his brilliant idea is to become a fucking politician, and lets not forget the whole conflict being resolved because the protagonist said it is resolved

Sorry for the wall but i just watched it yesterday so it os fresh

Lol haven't seen that.

>super intelligent
>making thousands a day
>"its too slow"
>go to Russian mob for a loan
>forget to pay them back

Most retarded part of the movie

The fatface gf is annoyingly ugly

Also
>be most intelligent human being on planet
>cannot think of anything better to do than corporate merger
fucking amerifats

the ending where limitless keeps taking the drug is also retarded

why didnt he just outsmart the guys that were after him?

>like the book he wrote that we only know is good because we are told and the money he makes that we only know because we are told, it doenst show how we just accept he can operate the market
This user is right. Why the fuck didn't they stop the movie so we could read this so called literary masterpiece and judge it for myself? Why didn't I leave the movie with an expert understanding of how to win at the stock market on my own? There's suspending your disbelief and then there's just lazy screen play writing. This is the latter.

Hello mr contrarian here is a (You) just for you! enjoy

Yes, I liked the part where he was limitless.

The drugs side effect was forgetfulness.

Didn't he black out for multiple days and then become the suspect of a murder investigation?