I hate his movies. A borefest, all of them

Attached: gg_hayao_miyazaki.jpg (297x396, 18K)

Don't worry, it's okay to be a tasteless faggot cocksucker.

I like Howl's moving castle

Go back to your infinite instagram scroll with your ruined attention span you absolute zoomer.

his movies are supposed to be watched when you're a child. only bugmen unironically watch his movies after turning 18.
Isao Takahata's movies are for all ages on the other hand.

That makes sense, you cannot enjoy his films as an adult unlike Disney movies, Myazaki does films exclusively for children that's why I despise grown ups who think it's any good, they might as well watch Pokemon

>you cannot enjoy his films as an adult unlike Disney movies
>unlike Disney movies

Disney movies are even worse because they're not even cute.

>makes a childrens movie about airplane engineers during wwii

He hates them too.

Disney shit is literally made by pedos for pedos, which means you have to be an actual degenerate criminal to enjoy them as an adult.

Why can't NPC appreciate beauty and careness?

>careness

Top tier:
>Porco Rosso
>Mononoke Hime

Good tier:
>My Neighbor Totoro
>Spirited Away
>Ponyo on the Cliff

Meh:
>Castle in the Sky
>Kiki's Delivery Service
>NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind

Shit tier (pointless style over substance w/ no big theme connecting the story and all the characters):
Howl's Moving Castle

Attached: 1519253948253.jpg (3840x1080, 702K)

Imagine being so dumb that you don't posses the attention span to appreciate or even understand cartoons made for children and teens on the cusp of maturity. How sad.

>Ponyo is good
>Howl's and NausicaƤ aren't
Worthless opinion.

>it is impossible to enjoy things made for children past the age of 18
imagine actually thinking this

What's the general opinion on pic related? It's weird as fuck since I was reading the manga while watching that movie and Lupin literally raped women in the manga

Attached: 813full-lupin-iii_-the-castle-of-cagliostro-poster.jpg (813x1460, 219K)

Good tier
NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind
Castle in the Sky
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Porco Rosso
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away

Bullshit tier
Howl's Moving Castle
Ponyo
The Wind Rises

I'm not a fan but Kiki is Kino

fpbp
>you cannot enjoy his films as an adult
so wrong, kek

nobody gives a fuck about your tiers because everyone perceives movies differently you fags

I watched it like 12 years ago but I remember it being a very comfy movie to watch.

From the wiki page:
Some fans maintain that it is not a "true" Lupin title, due to Miyazaki's altering of the titular character into a bumbling hero, rather than his original ruthless criminal self. Monkey Punch, creator of Lupin III, calledCastle of Cagliostroan "excellent" movie, but agreed Miyazaki's vision of Lupin differs from his own. He said, "I wouldn't have had him rescue the girl, I would have had him rape her!"

>"I wouldn't have had him rescue the girl, I would have had him rape her!"
fucking based

>hates america
>loves western aesthetic
woah

Attached: shaggy.jpg (499x430, 23K)

I think I like Mononoke the most, mainly because it has more action than most his films, but Kikki is second place for me.