Hopes for future Superman movies?

Do you want Cavill to return?
Who do you want to direct?
Villain?

If you were to reboot with a new cast who would you pick?

Attached: 1564114285731.gif (160x160, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-DbK7EAFnVk?t=140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Do you want Cavill to return?
yes
>Who do you want to direct?
snyder
>Villain?
a joss whedon lookalike

Also do you want the rumored 1970s Supergirl movie to happen?
Who would you cast as her?

Hopefully a 29 year old Christopher Reeve will be resurrected digitally somehow and we'll get a real, non-angsty and wholesome Superman movie.

I want chadvlle but only if his Lois lane is 17

i don’t give a fuck if henry cavil shit himself on camera. as long as i get another shirtless and barefoot scene like in justice league then i’ll pay for IMAX 3D whatever. take all my money. yes ma’am

Cavill is only one i accept as Superman. Rest of Justice League was CGI cosplay. Except Aquaman.

> Villain?
Go smaller scale.
Paul Ritter (chernobyl) as Bruno Mannheim.
Go into the whole thing of him literally worshiping the concept of crime.
Have him be selling Kryptonian weapons on the black market.

Attached: mosaic24aadf47232b3398c0d4db2629552e00cce84f25.jpg (615x615, 120K)

No.
Literally anyone other than Snyder or someone that likes Snyder's work.

The rest doesn't matter.

fpbp
how do they always do it?

BRING. THEM. BACK.

Attached: supergonch.jpg (465x108, 8K)

Rebbeca Ferguson (mi rogue nation & fallout) as Maxima...

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-JTsAx7hv5waQtG.jpg (1616x1715, 3.06M)

How pathetic is it that you guys are already fan-casting Batman and Superman. Affleck and Cavil's bodies aren't even fucking cold yet!

Doesn't matter anyway. Cause this guys just did Supercuck PERFECTLY

Attached: 159461_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 386K)

Trunks are gay

I really wanted injustice storyline, we got a glimpse of it on BvS, but too bad marlel redditor fans & retarded marlel critics ruined it, by hating on the movie so much it influenced stpid wb directors to adopt the marlel formula, for an easier cash grab that is why we got joss whedon justice league, aquaman, shazam, all lighthearted, injustice would be too hardcore for the marlels,

who?

>red hair
Don't get your hopes up. They're just gonna replace her with a black girl...

Or with a dyed gingerfake

THIS.

This guy from The Witch & Chernobyl as Brainiac.

Attached: 913ralphinesontw.jpg (913x413, 61K)

No
That guy who did The Incredibles
Lex Luthor

I don’t care who is Superman as long as he is white.

As for the director? I’d like Phil Lord and Christopher Miller

GIVE ME METALLO GODDAMNIT!!!

I will direct Superman 2.

Henry Cavill as Superman

Amy Adams as Lois Lane

Antje Traue as Faora Hu Ul

Geoffrey Rush as Brainiac

Jesse Eisenberg as Sebastian Mallory

Brian George as Luthor

Winston Duke as John Henry Irons (Steel)

Michael B Jordan as Calvin Ellis/President of USA

Henry Cavill as Superman's clone (not bizarro/B0, but A0 it exists)

Victor Varnado as the Ultra Humanite

Sierra McCormick as an original character created by fusion Parassite with Anima

We see the space, there is a big ship with the form of a methalic skull, inside of it there is Brainiac. He gave to Krypton the technology for cloning childrens, and then he killed them by overpowering the inside of the planet. He was created for the purpose of the knowledge, he goes to world and world to collect knowledge of the cities in their best age for taing that knowledge and the destroying the planet so they can't fall into a dark age. He spot a kryptonian energy in the planet earth, he already got the kryptonian's prisoners, but he miss one with yellow solar energy. He goes to earth.

After this we're in Metropolis one month after the events of JL part 1 (that I will rewrite) there is this man named John Henry Irons that's sick of Superman's White Saviourism, he want to be a black Superman because he doesn't believe that a white man can be a good person. He wrote a murales with the script "Superman's white saviourism called me a N* word". He create his own suit in th STAR labs.

Brainiac comes, he doesn't do anything. An albino man in a wheelchair spots him (the Ultra Humanite) and try to make contact Brainiac with a kryptonian technology he stole. Brainiac send a Brainbot to him and try to abduct him, and then Superman came and stop the robot.......
And this was the trailer!

>Rebbeca Ferguson
NO!
SHE IS NOT A ANTURAL REDHEAD!
We can't hate black people for appropriating ginger roles but close our eyes for bland white women that gingerface and gingerfake my people!

I don't care, we need more Rebecca fap material.

>I don't care, we need more Rebecca fap material.
Then cast her as a character that's bland, boring as she is.
But don't make her being cast as a redhead.
We already had Amber Heard gingerfaking my sisters

brainiac obv

Fuck off and die retarded boomer, those movies were crap

I can't really judge Cavill's qualities as Superman; the scripts for the movies were so shit and his character so flat. From his other movies I can gather that he works better as some smug villain or anti-hero character. But that could work with a good script and direction that takes this into account.

Generally anyone with big enough muscles, black hair and a square jaw can play Superman. But it will depend on the kind of movie you want to make. If you want to make a classic Superman movie, then no, get someone else.

No hopes.

>watching super hero movies

I sincerely hope every single one of you dies a slow and painful death. Manchildren like you are the reason why big studios exclusively make shitty movies nowadays.

>I sincerely hope every single one of you dies a slow and painful death. Manchildren like you are the reason why big studios exclusively make shitty movies nowadays.
Newbie where have you been in the last 20 years?

You retard, you act like Supermans rol e is something anybody can do. You also need to factor in their height, frame and face. Being Superman means you have to have a chiseled and handsome face. Color of hair doesnt matter you can dye it. You are either born with a Superman face or not. Then you gotta be a good actor on top of that.

The Safdie Brothers.

Seriously speaking...reboot or is the franchise salvable after that hack Snyder?

Injustice is Cancer so fuck that

Superhero movies were around when you were still a glimmer in the eyes of your mother's rapist.
No single genre of film dictates the entire industry.

Yes
Jeff Nichols
>Villain?
I don't know shit about Superman.

Based af

People liked Cavill in JL besides the facial CGI so yes.
Just do a new film with a smaller scale with no destruction or over long fight scenes.
Have the tone be akin to X-men First Class, fun but still takes the situations seriously.
Show Clark bonding with people he rescues. Show him helping out around the world, bringing food to starving areas and such.

Just bring back Snyder and the rest will work out

I hope Cavill stays, he has the ability to be a definitive Superman, even more than Reeve was, but the movies don't give him a chance to be warm enough. Superman needs to be warm.

Look at this scene:

youtu.be/-DbK7EAFnVk?t=140

That's the best moment in MoS, the way he looks reassuring and sympathetic. He has the strength to easily force her still, but instead reassures her. That is Superman - an optimist who likes people. His goodness is far more important than his powers, but they cut that off to make him tormented.

Cavill needs to play a nice Superman. More of that, and less of grimdark bs, is the way to go.

Alright guys hear me out. Total reboot:
>Scott Eastwood as Superman
>Clint Eastwood as Jor-El
>Chris Pine as General Zod
>Hafþór Björnsson as Non
>Ana de Armas as Ursa
>Brie Larson as Lois Lane
>Tommy Lee Jones as Perry White
>Tye Sheridan as Jimmy Olson
>Jude Law as Lex Luthor
>Margot Robbie as Miss Teschmacher
>Adam Sandler as Otis

WHOLE SOME COMFY WARM

cringy superfags.

NO! This seems a cash grabber movie and is against everything Zack Snyde created.

Good, Zack Snyder’s Superman is shit

We need to bring him back for one last Superman movie

Attached: 5EDA984A-8158-459B-9DEC-A3A48BAA1F50.jpg (482x612, 32K)

It's the best version of Superman we ever had!

I would really like it if they said fuck it and made an all ages Superman movie. Seriously, fuck everything theyve set up with Man of Steel, Superman is stuck on Bizzaro world, Braniac wants his genes to create an army of Supermans, something fucking crazy and high concept. Not this world engine/big dumb monster shit. I dont need to see Superman AT MAX POWRR LEVELLLL, its not why he's interesting.

So's Henry Cavill

Not Cavill, he's a fag

Attached: 1470970503444.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Wb has given up on Superman movies because normies don't like Superman and Wb is convinced that past failures of making a successful modern Superman film is the result of the character itself, rather than Wb's own problems. The only way that we might ever see Superman on the big screen again is from another Justice League movie, which might never happen in years. It's no surprise that Cavil left after JL was made. Wb has no more plans to make another Superman movie, who why bother staying? It really sucks since Cavil was so enthusiastic about being superman and is a decent actor.

Attached: Ed Boys MMMMM.png (618x478, 24K)

Superman sucks

>normies don't like Superman
are you fucking stupid? oh wait yes, yes you're.

You misspleled you

And so? He is niece and support gay people, he is a Superman!

>DUDE LEX IS USING NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO CREATE A NEW FAULT LINE SO HE CAN GET BEACHFRONT PROPERTY LOL, THIS TOTALLY WOULDN'T MAKE THE SURROUNDING AREAS UNINHABITABLE FOR CENTURIES LOL

Past the part where Clark leaves the fortress of solitude the entire film and subsequent ones become hot garbage. When your first villains motivation doesn't even make sense, it's time for you to realize how bad the old superman films actually are.

Of course
Me
>Villain?
Brainiac and Cyborg Superman and Mongul as Action Comics did

ew

I want a reboot. Don’t waste time on an origin. Everybody fucking knows Superman’s origins.

Start it right off with Kent joining the Dailey Planet and his first appearance as Superman by saving Lois.

Have Luther but don’t make him the main villain yet.

I’d make the villain Brainiac

Keep Cavill and have Afleck return in a supporting role.
Call it Batman Superman

Batman (heart) Superman