What movies do I have to watch in order to fuck dumb sluts like this?

What movies do I have to watch in order to fuck dumb sluts like this?

Attached: 1553565655290.jpg (640x799, 76K)

how to get fit
how to take steroids
how to stop being a soft little bitch
how to stop being on 4channel

If it wasn't for kikes and niggers, we'd all be fucking this on the reg

They don't give a shit as long as you pay them their fee.

I want to fuck her ass!

wtf I hate kikes and niggers even more now

well if they were that dumb they would actually have sex with you, don't you think?

>how to take steroids

Hormonally unstable limp dick boys get the girls.

No.

Pic related gets girls.

Attached: vp.jpg (1337x724, 140K)

Are you insulting me I can't tell.

>DUDE JUST BUY A BANGED UP PIECE OF SHIT LMAO
its not the 70s grandpa

Do girls like this give good head?

^^Ley me expand a bit, girls don't like cars but they very much like a man who can build a fast car. 100% truth.

t.48 yo

Attached: green.jpg (960x869, 174K)

But then who would you blame when you're still an incel? It's nice to have a scapegoat.

Attached: millins.jpg (788x1080, 257K)

no, but some do

You couldn't afford it or fix it you angsty tween. Stick to vidya and I will help our friend get laid. Maybe he will let you smell his fingers you know nothing little bitch.

Attached: ackshually.png (680x680, 124K)

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

How can you tell?

Experience.

Holy shit you're dumb as fuck. Ironic thread

Women care only about height, face and youth, faggot. Any incel can roid.

Attached: muscular-indian-man-22285721.jpg (300x450, 30K)

you misspelled MONEY!!!!

A handsome man with a big dick would be lucky to sniff her farts while a rich man can have a foursome with 3 hoes that look like that.

Attached: happywoman.jpg (474x270, 39K)

redpilled I think

>get on roids
>fuck your dick when you get off
Don't listen to this stupid nigger. Everything a woman wants in terms of physique is achievable natty.

how to be an uber driver

Attached: uber.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

milk

>Everything a woman wants in terms of physique is achievable natty.
for the average 4channel virgin no and the /fit/ advice is full on meme

Sticking your dick in a hoe doesn't feel great, being craved by a hot girl does.

>for the average 4channel virgin no and the /fit/ advice is full on meme
>t. fatty

and any incel can pay a hoe, look at woody allen, massive faggot who is dead inside because he disgusts women around him

Sauce

damn, what a stereotypical looking coalburner. she couldn't make it more obvious.

Not the guy you're arguing with, but normal people consider the fucking Primitive Technology guy fit as fuck.

Most rich guys don't have to pay for first time sex. Hoes will give up pussy, hoping to get a relationship or become a sugar baby. It's like buying a lottery ticket for them. First fuck is always free.

>assuming someone is dumb just because they're attractive
She could have a master's degree in biochemistry.
So watch a movie about respecting women.

>"don't touch me"
>goes for the pusy
what a chad

Son of the Mask, obviously. The "I LOVE YOU BABY" dance number gets them every time

Fast cars usually cost alot, or cars that look fast cost alot, and women like being seen in/around expensive things. Owning your own house will do that too, but it's harder to show off.

Yes, but it's the same thing. It's like getting a free sample of some food, it's not like someone made you a gift, it's just someone trying to win a potential costumer.

You all know absolutely nothing about women

he's not making that assumption
he already knows she's a dumb slut and is sharing her appearance with us so that we understand she's an attractive dumb slut

t. Elliot Rodger

>youth
In my experience youth tends to creep women out. An 18 year old guy is fucking worthless generally. A 27 year old guy who isnt a fatass is better in all regards

Attached: taylor c.jpg (308x311, 18K)

sadly you will always be a fat beta virgin

>If it wasn't for kikes and niggers, we'd all be fucking this on the reg
Yes, we'll all be regularly fucking young top 1% attractive women.

Batman vs Superman
God's Not Dead
Pain & Gain
watch all these kinos (and follow all of the life lessons in them) and you'll become a chad in no time