How can Nia rant straight-faced about male privelege?

When she admitted to punching Bill in the face once without any fallout or consequences?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170430211410/http://www.xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ei9A6F-No0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how can a black woman in America display total cognitive dissonance

because she is dumb and blacks have poor upbringing

Lol she lives off her husband's career
Nice feminism there Nia

shes a nigger duh

I've never gone from loving to hating a comedian as much as I have with Bill. She has ruined him.

She doesn't? she's an up and coming writer, actress and directress. Bet you are just jealous.

i dont even hate her i just cant listen to bill anymore

He's a tired old man rambling now. All of the fire is gone.

Sure, lateral move from being a "journalist" lmao

This is what happens when you marry a nigger

stay hating hater,

imagine being one of the top celebrities in your field and having to settle for her

Attached: dog stare mirror.webm (360x640, 478K)

It must be extremely hard to live your life in doublethink the entire time. If Bill is into conspiracy theory and has an understanding of how fucked up the world is but still decides to bring a little daughter into the world so one day she too can learn how banks and financial systems are completely rigged against you.

At least she'll have daddies money

any pictures of the mutt kid yet?

>living in a house paid for by white male privilege
Doesn't matter if the moneys good though, right?

Would you?

Attached: ebony goddess.jpg (1080x1350, 390K)

she'll be on instagram 2.0 soon enough posting 3D selfies of her in a low cut top after getting cheated on by a chad.

Attached: I-Guarantee-It.jpg (620x367, 20K)

or a fema camp

Is that even human?

because she's a fucking nigger

>tattoos
"no"

>white phallic object in mouth
Based and BLEACHEDpilled

would berry

Bill is a cuck, he knows some shit but can't say it because he gets off on late night tv

Sure but that's not close to what Bills wife looks like or has ever looked like.

Because POC's define their personality based entirely on the color of their skin, the very thing that those actually pushing for equality were fighting against in the first place.

I just saw a WMBF thread and posted the hottest black qt I have

in a heartbeat

She wrote a blog about how she stays at home and spends Bill's money and doesn't contribute. Had to use the wayback machine because she deleted it of course.

web.archive.org/web/20170430211410/http://www.xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman

i cannot understand how people can take this guy seriously after knowing that this... THIS... is his wife.

looking like the late michael clarke duncan does not help, but personality wise she is the kind of woman that i could not even engage into a conversation because i know that i would lost my shit.

her attitude on his and the fact that he accept that show how weak and pathetic he is - and any person who tries to rationalize what he does is insane.

even that fucking little cripple eraserhead baby has a better looking woman, for fuck sake.

Attached: 1554118714062.gif (320x240, 1.69M)

How can Bill rant against male privilege then spout white privilege? Oh, because he's a rich kid. Like every other white leftist.

Show me how that thing looks like without the makeup and the wig.

Have you ever seen and birds nest? Do you have any pubes? Now imagine combining the two and putting it on top of her head.

Black women are uglier, sure, but white women disguise their insanity and bitterness better. At least Nia is being honest about riding the coattails of her husband. When you live in Los Angeles, it's tough to find someone genuine.

because that's how it works billy boy

Attached: 1555847866251.webm (1280x720, 724K)

dude, look at him before getting married, on breaking bad. look at his pictures. he looks miserable.

its like trey parker from south parker and his now ex wife, a half black chick with a black son.

equally miserable.

being lonely does not justify trading that for absolute terror.

i admire how pathetic these guys are, even with all the money and recognition imaginable. i know that i could not stand listening to shit from some black-lady-with-a-strong-personality.

not even black men can stand this shit and they are genetically programmed to do so.

He could’ve fucked Aisha Taylor but picked koko B ware in drag instead...

Honestly he deserves any abuse that sheboon gives him, the second I found out he married a nigger he was dead to me.

bill is the first irishman that gets beaten by his wife. must be a nice change of pace

>be Bill Burr
>tell jokes about how women are shit and marriage is a complete scam
>marries feminist strong black LADY
Did he not believe any of the things he said? Or did he fall for a /pol/ infographic that says white male black female couples break up less statistically What an idiot.

*murders his beloved dog to appease his negress wife*

Attached: 8D129AA6-854B-4361-8FA6-29D76301AEAA.jpg (630x1200, 44K)

Actor and director are unisex terms

how in the fuck did he allow this. all the ranting and raving in defense of masculinity, fatherhood, standing your ground, and he ends up having his wife openly fullfill her cuck fanfasies on HIS fucking dime. bill is such a hypocrite

Men are pathetic. They have no balls to tell women to just shut the fuck up. Their holes aren't worth it.

Just get a prostitute.

He got tired of coming home to empty apartments and shacked up with the first woman that challenged him.

He fucked up and should have just gotten one of his 25 year old female fans to be his live-in ball polisher

Nia used to be 100X more chill and funny. She tricked him, deluded him. Once they got married she unleashed her horrible WOKE BLACK FEMALE WHO DON'T TAKE NO SHIT side that everyone has learned to hate. Early podcasts they had great chemistry and she was genuinely funny. Now she's intolerably bitchy and just shits on Bill for the entire time she's on, which is increasingly rare these days.

She got two jobs that Bill paid to get for her and hasn't worked since....

In the woke era, this has happened to a lot of females unfortunately. Dudes who married them years ago only to find out they're just your typical impressionable dumb cunt letting jew media & the societal norms of current year politics dictate their behavior instead of listening to their husbands, being good wives & mothers, etc. Many such cases.

Women really don't have the capacity to be fully free & we should've never let them out of the kitchen. And I say that to the benefit of everyone, including them.

Attached: fucking_pissed.jpg (717x550, 80K)

And that's a good thing because his beloved dog was one of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ei9A6F-No0