>2019
>STILL #madatmort?
ISHYDDT

Attached: MORTDECAI.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Don't you dare resurrect this, Maskfag. It was never yours.

I really thought Johnny Depp was a kino actor, but he fell off?

In hell was good movie, 9nth gate also, very kino... The imaginarum of parnassus was good also... Then he just dropped off

He sold his soul to the devil(Disney) for fame

“my bad”

I'm frequent on doing /mort/ shit and I'm fine with being partners with mask but not the Sneed side. Sneed has been forced for years, /mort/ is only every few months or every few days for one week

Mask wishes he was this good looking.

Attached: Mortdecai-Movie-Tv-Spots.jpg (798x420, 19K)

Attached: 1563595698341.png (1500x2200, 3.89M)

Needs Gotti and the hangover part 3

He probably stop giving shit, just doing stuff for fun and/or easy money. Who knows. Like what was that the professor movie? Didn't watch it but seemed some low budged school comedy

Someone explain this meme.

Attached: 1563590155093.png (262x293, 154K)

Thanks.

Arthur is the only other film on this list that even comes close to capturing that mischevious sense of fun that I associate with Mortposting.

Arthur is like the darker side of mort as it shows a more grounded understandable story, Mortdecai is kind of an avant garde type thing that a lot of people don't understand. I definitely recommend Arthur for those who want some entry level mortcore, it's kino

put Son of the mask in that list

Attached: GOOD.jpg (640x480, 96K)

This is for not mainstream kinos. Son Of The Mask is having a bit of a revival lately, plus it's not mortcore.

>all these zoomers in the thread thinking mortcore can be any of their childish memes
Wrong. The core mortcore is what's on the chart and the snowman, gotti and the hangover part 3

Attached: tenor (16).gif (400x400, 1.85M)

No

Attached: no.gif (240x196, 3.43M)

Sneed of the Mask

was the movie any good?
depp at least try to choose half interesting projects

I revitalized the chart, how's this?

Attached: PicsArt_07-27-04.03.57.jpg (2880x1232, 363K)

Much better

m8 it was a giant piece of shit

>he's #madatmort

when depp somehow made the most punchable face ever, yes i'm mad at mort

Attached: 1467597211758.jpg (2362x3543, 2.3M)

Much much better, freddy got fingered is a legitimately hilarious movie

>mort was supposed to launch a franchise

I just want all MORTchads to know that you have full SNEED support. it's the other faggot who keeps trying to leech off your meme because they're desperate.

>the snowman

excellent choice

Alright that's fine, we are fine with anyone's support but we prefer mort to be separate from all memes posted here as mort is above than all of them in terms of tier, if you can respect that fellow /mort/bro