*disappears*

*disappears*

Attached: 6817BA0F-5DF6-4AB7-987D-902C818D2FB7.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/collaboratorfilm/collaborator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's making a movie atm

He took the kickstarter money and ran, it's quiet common

Yeah I bet lmao. Probably making his “movie” in Barbados.

He's drinking himself to death with the kickstarter money, it was all a long con for booze money

His podcast is great, they give no shits about what they say. Pedo jokes and everything.
Its refreshing, I follow another podcast called The Comedy Button made up of a bunch of former IGN hosts that used to hbe much funnier, but a few eps ago they stopped the show dead because of a Helen Keller joke and started backpeddling hard on how insensitive they were in the first few hundred episodes. It was embarrassing. I really hope GRS doesn't do that.

funny.. because he seems to call himself a bit of a communist.

>*turns to look at the camera*
>*makes a tryhard deadpan joke*

I like him, idgaf

>claims to be an Englishman from Yorkshire
>first name spelled the way Germans spell it, Georg without the trailing e
>last name 'Schmidt' is German

How does this work?

There was a war you mouthbreathing blob of shite

He started doing too much comedic videos which were absolute trash

I miss him

Did he ever say how much he received from his kickstarter?

England is a German-occupied territory?

I always saw him as a weirdo.
The fact that his videos are so slow doesn't help either, although some are comfy.
The fact that some people actually gave money to this retard doesn't help either.
What's his "movie"/idea about?

>it's a Youtuber wants to make a movie episode
I know it's going to be trash, you know it's going to be trash, and they know it's going to be trash.
What's the point?

nice blog bro

I dont know why but I feel like his movie might actually be good. In his pitch the movie sounded simple yet interesting and he seemed confident in yet extremely self aware of his vision. Most youtuber movies fail because they try to make stuff that's way too big.

>A film about a team of government interrogators caving under pressure, written and directed by Georg Rockall-Schmidt.

kickstarter.com/projects/collaboratorfilm/collaborator

Lmfao.
Will be shit.
All these critics and analysis fags always dish out literal trash.
"I didnt go to film school, I went to youtube".

He's not a weirdo, it's an act. History Buffs is a genuine autismo with an irrational hatred of Mel Gibson.